6 years, 6 Promotions and no cheats :) all With AFC Wimbledon

Danny, if ya wanna upload, just do it like you would as a pic, click on "go advanced" then click on that little paperclip thing, then click browse, and go in your tactics folder, and click on the tactic you use for your AFC Wimbledon team :)
will that upload just on this thread like

I think when you upload anything then it will only come up on the thread you posted on and not on the downloads section
Hope that helped!

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

In short Yes!

yeah it is JP Woodys framework i have used all the way through the leagues but it neeed tweaking once i reached the premiership for more goals and what not, i didnt create them credit goes to JP Woody for that i just changed them slightly

Great! I'll give these a go when Bromley get into the Premier League!

cheers mate lets hope they help my sheff wed team what are suttering.
which striker do you use a target man right are left?

the right one is the targte man but you can tweak the service from head to mised and have run with ball from rarely to mixed works better

SEPTEMBER
So after a good start back in the big time here comes the second month. The transfer window has closed and I am fairly happy with the buiness that I have done in the window although I may need to dip into the market in January for another defender to be on the safe side. Here are this months games...

(Carling Cup) TRANMERE 3 - 4 AFC WIMBLEDON- LEVY (2), RAMOS (2)
The second string struggled in this game but a win is a win after all, we came from 2-0 down to lead 4-2 with some great attcking play. the oppostions goal all came from screamers outide the box which cannot be helped really. Was great to see new signing Levy get off the mark so all and all a good win

AFC WIMBLEDON 1 - 3 BLACKBURN- RAMOS
The need for a quality squad, not team, in the Premiership was highlighted in this game as were completey outplayed from start to finish. With Campoli being out injured the day before the game Gbemie and Beevers needed to step up, sadly neither delivered and we were punished. Ramos did manage to grab a glint of hope with a great solo goal but it was 3-0 by then and Blackburn didnt add to their because of the brilliance of Labourdette in goal.

HULL 2- 2 AFC WIMBLEDON- BEEVERS, ZEMAN
A fair result in the end we rode our luck in the first of and owed alot to our keeper but we still went intot he break a goal down after Buhler had put Hull ahead. We did re-group though and came out much better in the second half and we scored two quickfire goals within 5 minutes of one another. First Beevers punihed Myhills error from a corner then, Zeman headed the ball in from the Penalty spot to give us the lead. It lasted a whole 10 minutes before a rebounded shot found the feet of Muamba who slotted the ball home. Still a good away point for the lads.

AFC WIMBLEDON 2 - 1 LEEDS- CAMPOLI, O.G FERRIRA
An even game in which we played without record signing Buononatte due to an injury that occured during training. We went one goal down just before the half hour mark. It stayed like that until the 52nd minute when a cross into the box was deflected into Ferriras own goal. This gave us belief and both Zeman and Carroll rattled the woodwork, but is was left to Campoli to gain the three points. His goal coming from an inswinging corner. 8 points from 5 games a solid start

(Carling Cup) AFC WIMBLEDON 2 - 0 PORTSMOUTH- GRENDEL, GALE
This was second string against second string and we appeared to have the edge. Pompey teams surprised me as the likes of Defoe and star england centre back Hammond not even on the bench. We controlled the game from start to finish and we managed to grb two excellent goals before the half time break, the first after great work by Gwinnett down the left he squared for an easy tap in by Gale. Then the second a curling shot from outside the box by Grendel. This equals the furthest we have got in this competetion maybe we can keep bettering that record.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH - DMITRI LABOURDETTE - Although he has only kept one clean sheet this season his overall performances have been brilliant, he is on the cuspe of a full international debut and he fully desereves it great showing

LEAGUE TABLE AFTER SEPTEMBER

there you go pal, any names you don't recognise they are probs regens will put screenies up of them as well if you want just ask :)

Nice results so far mate :) I reckon you'll stay up this season, I've played 34 games in BSP now after getting promoted from BSS last season, I'm 1st four points clear :D Only 8 games left :p

Nice results so far mate :) I reckon you'll stay up this season, I've played 34 games in BSP now after getting promoted from BSS last season, I'm 1st four points clear :D Only 8 games left :p

nice one mate keep it up, when you get to league two (if you hang on that is :p) try and get experince in is essential at that level and if he is avaialable grab morten neilsen up he is a 20 goal a season man league one down :)

OCTOBER & NOVEMBER

Ok so due to the fact I couldn't get on to FM Base I motored through two months and as I cba to do all the match reports I will just put up player of the month and screenshot of the results. I will say however in the two games against the top four we excelled beyond belief, we gave a good account of ourselves at Old Trafford and created numerous chances against United we were very unlucky to lose 3-2. the the result of the season so far, and possibly will not be topped ever in teh history of AFC Wimbledon, we beat the mighty Arsenal 5-0 at home. Here are the screenshots...

View attachment 10519

View attachment 10520

PLAYER OF OCTOBER/SEPTEMBER - JOSEF ZEMAN & DIMITRI LABOURDETTE- As you can see in the screenshots the young striker as excelled himself with the amount of goals he has scored and his superb hat-trick against Arsenal showed how far he has come. He has now been described as a wonderkid and as for my keeper he has been a great assest and made key saves and key moments in the last two months. Big thanks must go to my assistant manager for these signings as he suggested both at the start of last season and they have become key figures for the club.

hmmm i'm currently on consecutive promotions with Hampton and Richmond, starting my first game in league 1 in min, hopefully i can match your achievements danny

well done danny,hope you stay up
i just started a game with athlone town using jp woody's tactics
they're working well
aiming to actually do something good with the team,being **** and all

well done danny,hope you stay up
i just started a game with athlone town using jp woody's tactics
they're working well
aiming to actually do something good with the team,being **** and all

good luck mate, yeah the teams down low are pretty **** you have to become abit of a wheeler dealer and build a new team from scratch each season with loans and free transfers but it is possible