6 years, 6 Promotions and no cheats :) all With AFC Wimbledon

wow, that's really something you've done there danny mate. getting a non league club to the prem that quickly, good job :)

wow, that's really something you've done there danny mate. getting a non league club to the prem that quickly, good job :)

yeah was hard like got relegated first season in Prem but i have came back stronger regens have helped have been amazing for me especially this season

dammit
i hope sometime that i will get to your manger level
your such of copy model for me
i hope tp teach something from you

Europe next year Danny lad?

I hope so mate, going well in the League Cup and would love to win it, got Chelsea away nex game like but after the Arsenal game feels like anything is possible. Might be able to get top 8 finish would be brilliant, got Daniel Carrico coming in in January and he can only help the defence

This challenge aint easy by any means, just got to League 2 with AFC after 2 consecutive promotions, but it's taking a lot of determination and dedication to carry it on, nice win against Arsenal mate! :D

This challenge aint easy by any means, just got to League 2 with AFC after 2 consecutive promotions, but it's taking a lot of determination and dedication to carry it on, nice win against Arsenal mate! :D
yeah only reason i got up was due to tactics and good free transfers each season mate

Yea i was struggling in my first season with Ebbsfleet but it's about sticking with it and signing the right players...and a bit of luck

BTW.....

Sorry bout this lads forgot to show how my first taste of international managemnet went with the mighty Uruguay. We had 4 games and here are the screenshots fo the results.....View attachment 10540

As you can imagine i was over the moon with Argentina result as we got batterd but took a priceless victory we are joint top of the group with Brazil not a bad start really :)

What players are left there? must be all random regens?

What players are left there? must be all random regens?

At Uruguay you mean? Few older players like Albin, Barreto and Carceres and alot more pretty thin to be honest not the best technically or ability wise but they play as a unit which is good enough for me

I got a question mate.
When you manage a lower league team, do you have to worry about coaches and training? I will love to take a lower club and make them into a great club.

I got a question mate.
When you manage a lower league team, do you have to worry about coaches and training? I will love to take a lower club and make them into a great club.

I did my own custom training all the way til championship and signed my own backroom staff as well. Once I got to the Prem I used Tugs Training and i believe my players especially regens have gained from the training

mate, I dont know how you've managed this. You must be really good at FM, I mean I'm at Notts County right now (feel free to view my progress in my thread ;)) and even with all of my money I struggle now and again. Amazing work Danny mate, keep it up :)

DECEMBER
The crucial month, so many games that can change the season for the better or worse. We were playing Chelsea twice, first in the Carling Cup, and Liverpool at the end of the month so this month will be a good test for the team. Here are the matches...

NEWCASTLE 1 - 1 AFC WIMBLEDON- CARROLL
A good game in which neither team deserved to win we went one down early on as a mistake at the back allowed Leigh Anderson to score. It was end to end game from then on in with both keepers pulling of good saves and both sets of strikers missing chances. We did not pull level until 78 minutes had passed and Zeman crossed to edge of the box and Carroll was able to volley home against is former team. It stayed level and we took a well earned point

CHELSEA 3 - 1 AFC WIMBLEDON- CARROLL
This was always going to be a tough game and we found out very early on as Ruben de la Red put the home team ahead on ten minutes. That being said we were able to get our foot on the ball and passed the ball around with purpose and we got our reward as a great team move was finished off with a powerful finish from Carroll. We stayed level until 3 minutes before half time, as Jankovic scored from an inswinging corner. The second half was a one-sided affair as we were unable to get into the game and Chelsea fininshed the game off in the 80th minute after a great strike by Andy Dunn. An alrite perfromance but showed that the Arsenal result may have been a flash in the pan.

SHEFF UTD 0 - 2 AFC WIMBLEDON- CARROLL (2)
A game we controlled from start to finish and one that we were never oin danger of losing. This game just went to show why investment in the team is vital if you wish to stay up, as we have spent 16 miilion, with more to be spent in January, compared to the 3.5 million spent by Sheff Utd. Both goals came in the first half on 17 minutes and 21 minutes respectivley. The first a free-kick on the edge of the box dispatched into the goal by Carroll, surprisingly as he is not meant to take them but he showed us all I suppose. And the second a real old fashioned goal as Campoli hoofed the ball clear and Carroll was able to latch onto the ball and smash it home.

AFC WIMBLEDON 2 - 2 SUNDERLAND- TREACY, ZEMAN
Another tough game, they are coming thick and fast as we gave the squad a chance to show its depth. All four goals came in an astonishing 11 minutes of football just before half-time. First Treacy was able to get on to Salvador's cross and direct the ball home on 34 minutes. We were pegged back alomost immediatley when Gareth Barry scored a free-kick from the edge of the box on 37 minutes. Two minutes after this Zeman was able to get onto a rebounded shot by Carroll and give us the lead once again. This was not the end of the scoring in the half as just on half-time a scramble in the box form a corner was turned in by Salami, leveling the score once again. The second half was a dull affiar as the only moment of note was a penalty claim from Buononatte which was turned down.

LIVERPOOL 2 - 0 AFC WIMBLEDON
We deserved alot more from this match as the stats will tell you we had more shots, more coreners and more possesion than the home team, which is of course an achievement in itselfs. To further highlight our dominance in the game Jose Reina was awarded the Man Of the Match. We fell behind at a cruical time once again two minutes before the break as Glen danced through our defence and put Liverpool ahead. We should and could have had an equaliser but it didn't come and as we pushed forward Liverpool added a second in 94th minute thanks to Yaya Toures cool finish.

CHELSEA 4 - 2 AFC WIMBLEDON- ZEMAN (2)
Another game at the bridge and another master class by Chelsea. We were never really in the game although the scoreline might say different we once again, and it is getting infuriating, conceded in first half injury time after a mistake by Gbemie, Alexis Sanchez put the ball in the net. Then just 45 seconds after the restart we were 2-0 down, this time from Joe Coles work on the left before smashing home. These are crucial times to concede goals and demoralsing as a manager as it throws the game plan out the window and kills off the game to a degree. We fell further behind 0n 57 minutes as Sanchez dribbled thorough the defence for his second goal. Zeman did manage to grab a goal with a good finish past Cech on 67 minutes but that was just a break form the Chelsea onslaught. They did not add their fourth until the 82nd minute as Sanchez completed his hat-trick. We made the scoreline abit more flattering as Zeman scored another placed finish.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH- ANDY CARROLL - The striker really came to the front this month as he went on a run of 4 goals in the 3 games and some good all round performances got the team to where there are today.

THE LEAGUE TABLE AFTER DECEMBER

mate, I dont know how you've managed this. You must be really good at FM, I mean I'm at Notts County right now (feel free to view my progress in my thread ;)) and even with all of my money I struggle now and again. Amazing work Danny mate, keep it up :)

Cheers mate thanks for the compliments, I just have made good signings and had tactics that suited them and just worked for me it will happen for you mate im sure

SPECIAL MENTION....
This happened with Alessio Campoli, we are not in any European competition yet this happened....

View attachment 10575

I find this a great achievment that Campoli was able to get this award by playing in the CHAMPIONSHIP for most of last season. He has to be my best ever free signing 3 years ago