It'd be absolutely hilarious if you ended up taking the Rangers job at the end of this.

Honestly though, those fans are clearly blinded by emotion, definitely the right choice for the club!
Think more Celtic fans hate Mr Rory Scott than Rangers fans at the minute! Feel like Scott just wanted to hop over to Celtic until Le Guen was gone but he's dug himself a bit of a hole! Kinda like learning your trade with the NHS then going private until the NHS stop making cuts! Great analogy really.

Think more Celtic fans hate Mr Rory Scott than Rangers fans at the minute! Feel like Scott just wanted to hop over to Celtic until Le Guen was gone but he's dug himself a bit of a hole! Kinda like learning your trade with the NHS then going private until the NHS stop making cuts! Great analogy really.

Couldn't have put it better myself!

This is brilliant Jela! I go away for a week and suddenly you're in the middle of another masterpiece!

Career-ending injury sustained from one set of fans maybe? :p

This is brilliant Jela! I go away for a week and suddenly you're in the middle of another masterpiece!

Career-ending injury sustained from one set of fans maybe? :p

Thanks a lot! While James McKenzie still has a lot to achieve that save exhausted me a little bit and I have learned a lot more about stories since! Writing about playing career means I don't need to power through a save for updates too so at the minute I can get my hunger back for the game!

0373150a3a5365f26df0eb1cf163bb5e.png

"Alright, boys?
" I said as the last few late players trickled into our training ground dressing room on our first official day back. Strachan wanted me to open the floor before he came in, no one really looked interest in what I wanted to say.

"Look, I know that none of you have a real interest in myself or me taking the armband. And you ******* know what? I couldn't care less. I've been through an awful summer, my honeymoon was hardly a honeymoon because of press and then the threat of me actually being in danger - in Spain, might I add - because I took an armband at a football club? Last night I was sat there ready to call the Gaffer and say this was all too much, my teammates don't see me as a teammate despite me being one of the best last year, nor do they like me as a person because the ole Skipper had issues with me because I ratted his cage?" I stopped for a breath as a few stopped getting changed to listen.

"Me taking his armband is a lot harder than it should be, I have more Celtic fans hate me right now than Rangers fans who just think its a laugh - we need to come together, smash the ****** league, play our game and don't even consider acting like children, alright? While you have a personal dislike for me, this is football and I have my life apparently in danger because I put something over my arm and offer you lot a bed if your Missus kicks you out.
" I glanced up at Paul Hartley, who hit the headlines for his spat with Mrs Hartley, he then spent 2 nights in my second room. This all coming because he didn't want to stay in a hotel.

At this point the gaffer arrived, made his point about it being his decision and it had to be the right decision. I then took my seat and got changed, we were out and training and we were all a little bit happier. We had a trip to the States in a week for a pre-season tour - the place of my honeymoon!

After a rocky pre-season, we'd be setting up for Kilmarnock on the opening day of the season. I'd take the armband, of course and I had almost 60,000 fans on my back, every now and then a small section of the crowd would give a supportive chant. The game was pretty slow and in the second half a great touch by myself wrong-footed Hay who would continue through the side of my. Agony. I crumpled the the ground.

I'd regain consciousness later with a few men surrounding me and the club physio.

"What the **** happened?" I said, trying to sit up. Before being told to sit and stay calm, it wasn't good news.

"What'd you mean it isn't good news?" I panicked.

"You've broken your leg again, this time, unluckily, unlike last time, is exactly where you broke it as a teenager. It'll be almost 10 months before you can get on a football pitch again. The bone needs a proper recovery."

cf6e5940cde7551f77be3f7e0b7cfb8f.png

10 months! ****!! Hope to see Rory Scott up and fighting fit soon!!!

****, mate, ****. ****. Those Celtic fans must be happy now. Feel sorry for the man. Third broken leg. It's like you got an on-off relationship with tbroken legs

"Not the best of results today, Gordon, only the one point; but a lot of people are wanting to know about Rory Scott's injury. It looked desperately serious?"

"Yeah, well, Kilmarnock were decent today and that challenge from Hay was absolutely diabolical. It looks very serious, another break in the leg is what I have first heard but we have our fingers crossed."
-
@BhoyFromStevenson: Reckon Rory Scott has faked an injury to get out of the pressures of captaining us! The Rangers Scum can't cope!

@BroxiBearette: We should take him back here, Celtic fans treat him awfully - doubt he can touch us with that arm now though.. #RFC #FollowFollow

/

@RoryScott: Honestly, gutted. Looks like this season won't be one for me to compete in. Gonna try help the youth and grab a few badges I think - since I have the time! #NextSirAlex

b4c84cdfbbbed9af72fe5ef965031f9c.png

It was definitely an interesting year out of the game. While for the first 3 months I was completely immobile and required my wife to do most things for me as I got fat around the house, while I felt like I should have been maybe depressed or angry at being out I had accepted it. I ended up playing a lot of FIFA 2008 and then discovered this Football Manager 2008 nearer Christmas which was unbelievable. I took Rangers to Champions League success in 4 seasons and all of a sudden was down at Lennoxtown, the clubs training ground, on my crutches to help Strachan coach. I tried to do some tactical coaching, but whatever I said never really got across.

Strachan ended up telling me I was maybe getting in the way with the senior squad, and by the end of December I was instilled as a Under 18s coach. I'd particularly work with the defensive line, it was easier to talk about that - anything more midfield related - for example more technical aspects of the game, was impossible when I wasn't able to walk.

It felt only like yesterday when I was a kid in London, or then at Aberdeen and now I was seeing all these youngsters trying to make it. Then March came, I was back to working on some light fitness and we [the 18s coaching team] would need to speak and work with the Head of Youth Recruitment and Development to remove those who wouldn't make it at the club or a profit for the club. It was so hard, telling players that their time at Celtic was up. I would just remember how I felt when I was told by Arsenal and then Tottenham that it wasn't to be.

By this time, Celtic were just knocked out of the Champions League to a strong Barcelona, 4-2 on aggregate in the last 16. They were also out of both cup competitions but still vying with Rangers for the top spot, Rangers had won the League Cup and were still in the Europa League and Scottish Cup.

May would hit, 9 months after my last broken leg and I was kicking a ball again. However, I wouldn't feature in a game of football. Celtic would win the league with a win at Dundee United on the last day. It was then, when everyone celebrated with any emphasis on me, but instead the likes of Hartley and Caldwell, who took the armband, that I really noticed that Celtic FC wasn't my club.

8eb3ec02cf053d0cf8412e2b0676c9ae.png

69760785a5fc81a5215566a6b81018c3.png

"How's the recovery?" The gaffer asked, as I approached him on his 'Come in and Talk' day just a few days after the season came to a close.

"Yeah, looking good, boss." I said, as I sat down in front of him. I knew what I wanted to say but didn't have a chance to say it quite right away.

"This about you getting the armband next season then?" Strachan said, crossing his leg over.

"No, boss. I want to go."

"Ah, okay. We can work something out, sure. You were a real miss this last year though, scraped the title and missed out on domestic cups. Going to be tough for you to find a real club and for us to find a fee since you had about 20 touches of a ball almost a year ago. Your agent said anything?" Strachan continued, sitting back up.

"Well, Rangers are always interested but that move can't realistically happen. Hibs have spoken of an interest, also news that Phil Brown and Hull are interested in bringing me over after some interest a while ago."

"That'd be one **** of a move? To the Premier League with Hull? Could get us a bit of money too, more than Hibs could offer anyway."

a1851d6e4d998281ea586556f1f186c4.png

9652df53f6ba632b68d9e4f3425dad2b.png

HULL IN £950,000 SWOOP FOR RORY SCOTT

0a84eb2804cfe23ec1a4eb0080d6663f.png

Hull City, who earned their first ever promotion to the Premier League with a 1-0 win over Bristol City in the Championship Play Off Final, today launched a bid for Celtics Rory Scott. Rory Scott had success in his first year at Celtic after years of similar success at Old Firm Rivals Rangers before was handed the captaincy and a third leg break at the start of the season. This meant, that he went through a summer of death threats and hate before not getting to feature more than once in Celtic's winning Premier League campaign.

Rory Scott is apparently unhappy at the Glasgow club and had made it clear that he wished he had stayed at Rangers when he first made the move but that wasn't possible due to Paul Le Guen forcing him out.

Phil Brown told BBC Humber "He's a talent, an international, and he clearly has something about him if he was able to take the armband at Celtic. He'll be hungry after missing a year out too. He can be a real talent for us."

A source club to the player has said "while he isn't desperate to leave Glasgow or the historic Old Firm ties, he knows Celtic wouldn't work and he has always known that. It's a shame, but he's desperate for a new challenge and Hull City and the English Premier League can bring him just that." It is also reported the bid has been accepted.

Break a leg at Hull. haha

You know, the expression 'break a leg'

Rory's going to have no legs left at all at this rate!

d8015a1a5d62ce40fd9c302b70db4c22.png

"We'd like to today announce the signing of Rory Scott and Geovanni.
" The PR lady opened up, as a few cameras flashed, I'd been signed with Geovanni. Him from Manchester City and myself from Celtic. Most questions were really towards me, while there was a mad amount of excitement about Geovanni, I had been signed when I hadn't touched a football for over a year and had a lot going on because of the captaincy at Celtic.

"Question from Alex, from the Daily Record, you've now left Scotland, Rory, do you have any regrets on your time in Scotland?"

"No.. Yeah. Kind of, yeah. Quite a few, maybe." I laughed, as did the rest of the room. "I obviously loved my time at Aberdeen but that came to a rough end and then getting forced out of Rangers. I wish I fought it. I don't regret the direct move to Celtic though, wish Rangers fans didn't despise me so much and didn't expect it from Celtic fans and I was happy to be honest. Should never have taken the armband though, also wish I hadn't broke my leg. Could have made the Scotland squad and stopped Ferguson from drinking till whatever time in the morning then giving the media the fingers."

f0046b6a954d4dadbc6084bc10ef23ad.png

"And Jame, I am from the Scottish Sun, do you have thoughts on a return to either Old Firm club?"

"Right now, I am totally happy at Hull City. Obviously, and that is my main thought. Have a job to do and more fans to win over. I wouldn't ever say no to a Rangers return but I don't see it being viable after the last few years. Happy to keep my head down and play football now."

"Question for Phil, I am from Yorkshire Chronicle, why on Earth did you splash almost one million pounds on a player who hasn't played in almost a year? I played for a school wide, do you want to give me £30,000 per week too?"

"No I don't. You have put on a few pounds, I think. Also think that way of questioning is disgraceful, I'd prefer you didn't appear here again. Nor any of your papers writers. I want to emphasise that Rory has passed his medical with flying colours. The boy got a vice-captaincy behind Barry Ferguson when he was 22 and got handed the armband at their arch rivals after being there for a year. Just look at the numbers too, he hits double digits as a midfielder."

Then a few questions hit Geovanni and I was away off to take a few pictures with him and Phil Brown at the KC.

@RickyAFC: Welcome to the Tigers, @RoryScott. Delighted and excited. #ROAR #HULLCITYAFC

@JeremyFromUll: Quite a story? From death threats and a broken leg to a roaring Tiger? #PremierLeague #HULL #RORYSCOTT