I don't really mind if the updates are every 3 days or something as long as they come out

Dont worry it wont be that long! i will get one up everyday!! ahah, i just didnt want people to get bored as i dont always have one every hour :L

January’14

View attachment 233184

Match Day 19
Manchester United 1 vs. 1 Stoke City
Palacios

We played well, the lads deserved to win and were snatched off that with a Nani goal in the 93minute! Such a kick in the teeth when you let in a goal that late, however we have now been unbeaten in 31 games! Well done lads!
MOM Asmir Begovic

View attachment 233185

3Rd Round
Stoke City 6 vs. 0 Bristol City
Huth(3), Sturridge, Lezzi, Cahill

This result was a bit of a shocker! The lads played superb and got a great win and scoreline from it! Lezzi scored which will give him a massive confidence boost, but the highlight was Robert Huth getting a first half hat trick! Three headers, well done lads.
MOM Robert Huth

View attachment 233184

Match Day 20
Stoke City 1 vs. 0 Arsenal
Cisse

Great win and a very important three points too. The lads worked hard all week for this match and it came off. Cisse scored a wonderful goal in the dying minutes to grab the win for us! Fantastic effort lads!
MOM Papiss Cisse

View attachment 233186

Semi Final 1st Leg
Stoke City 4 vs. 2 West Bromwich
Nilmar, Van Der Vaart, OG(2)

Great win to put us in a good position for the 2nd leg of this Semi final! It was great for Nilmar to come back from his injury to score a goal! Well done lads, lets take it back to their place and finish off the job
MOM Rafael Van Der Vaart

View attachment 233184

Match Day 21
Southampton 1 vs. 3 Stoke City
Van Der Vaart, Cisse(2)

A comfortable victory today and has put us four points clear. Well done lads keep up the effort, it will all pay off at the end of the season!
MOM Papiss Cisse

Match Day 22
Stoke City 1 vs. 0 Norwich
Niang

A great effort from the lads today as we got the result we wanted, however our shooting wasn’t up to scratch as we expected but sometimes that happens, well done lads! 7 points clear as well, due to Everton beating Chelsea!
MOM Thiago

View attachment 233186

Semi Final 2nd Leg
West Bromwich 0 vs. 2 Stoke City
Drenthe, Van Der Vaart

Yess! We’re through to the final! We have set up a clash against Manchester City, well done lads! You’ve done yourselves proud! Winning 6-2 on aggregate against our local rivals is a fantastic achievement!
MOM Rafael Van Der Vaart

Player Of The Month
Papiss Cisse
View attachment 233187

Match Of The Month

View attachment 233188

League Table

View attachment 233189

Burrows’ View

Great month from the lads, still unbeaten in 37 games! I am very proud of the lads they put so much effort into the matches. Well done! Next month I would like to win every match once again, putting a good result into everyone! We have our champions 1st knockout round at the end of the month so we look to get a good performance out of that!

Transfer update next.

View attachment 233205

January Transfers ‘14 brings no real deals

This years January transfer window has brought no massive transfers deals, however there were a few deals around the globe that went on.

• [*=left]Wolfsburg star man Douglas made his dream £19.5m move to Barcelona, he expressed his delight at the move after telling his team mates his dream was to one day play for one of the best teams around.

• [*=left]Georginio Wijnaldum got his wish by moving to Italian side Napoli in a £15million pound deal.

• [*=left]Moussa Sow left Tottenham this month after a terrible time in England. He was transferred to Spanish outfit Valencia for £9.5m

• [*=left]Tottenham used that money to buy Newcastle player Steven Taylor for £7.5million pounds.

View attachment 233206

Stoke City News

Manager Jake Burrows only made one signing this winters, signing Joel Valencia on a loan until the end of the season. Jake Burrows ‘Joel is a great youngster, I see this as an extended trial, to see how he is then if things go well then I will look into buying him at the end of the season.’

The Only player to leave the Britannia Stadium was midfielder Marc Wilson in a £5million pound deal that saw him go down south to Southampton. His debut was against his former employees and he got an exceptional reception.

View attachment 233207

Update tomorrow guys :) Any thoughts??

You'll definitely win the triple,as far as i can see.The only thing left to do after that is win the CL and World cup!

Amazing story, started reading it all last night but unfortunately I had to sleep:L I love it at the moment, it feels so real and the when you talk to the chairmen and do comments by fans it makes everything seem so realistic. Anyway from a few posts ago I'd much rather have quality than quantity and this is the beststory i've seen on here.

February’14

View attachment 233328

4th Round
Leicester 1 vs. 2 Stoke City
Pennant, Van Der Vaart

It was a good win and we’re through to the next round and have set up a clash against Nottingham Forest in the 5th round! We made a lot of changes and gave a few youngsters a run out and they all performed well. Well played lads!
MOM Rafael Van Der Vaart

View attachment 233329

Match Day 24
Stoke City 2 vs. 1 Bolton Wanderers
Niang, Cisse

Great win, the lads performed well and got the three points. Bolton gave it a good go but the lads held on and won the game. Fantastic effort lads, well done!
MOM Papiss Cisse

Match Day 25
West Ham 1 vs. 2 Stoke City
Van Der Vaart(2)

Well done lads, however the performance wasn’t the best and I will be looking for a improved performance in the next match! Rafael played superb though and was easily the best player on the pitch!
MOM Rafael Van Der Vaart

Match Day 26
Chelsea 0 vs. 0 Stoke City

This was a match that could of gone either way. If we had won this match we would of put 13 points difference between us and we would of looked certain for the title. The match was a fascinating one as neither team really shone as they have in recent months. Well done lads
MOM Anders Lindegaard

View attachment 233328

5th Round
Nottingham Forest 0 vs. 1 Stoke City
Pennant

We made some changes from last weeks game and we got the win, not as well as we liked but still we’re through to the next round! We have been drawn with Swansea and will look to win that match!
MOM Gary Cahill

View attachment 233330

1st Knockout Round 1st Leg
Schalke 1 vs. 1 Stoke City
Niang

A good draw away from home today, we wasn’t the better team and we will look to improve in the return leg at home. However we got, what could be a very important away goal. Well done lads!
MOM Mbaye Niang

Player Of The Month
Rafael Van Der Vaart
View attachment 233331

Match Of The Month

View attachment 233332

League Table

View attachment 233333

Burrows’ View

A good month from my lads, we are still unbeaten in about 45 games which is a fantastic achievement from any team! We are pulling off a big gap between us and our title rivals. I have worked out that if we win nine matches out of then last twelve games then we will of retained our title! That’s a little motivation that I have told the lads!

Great story mate, Stoke are an interesting team to manage. You have Niang which is awesome, he'll be amazing for years to come!

Nice story and a good read. Quick question, who is Newcastle's manager as I take it Pardew got the bullet! Shearer? Pulis? Lee Clark?

View attachment 233526

League Cup Final 2014
Manchester City vs. Stoke City

The final is finally upon us. Here today at Wembley we have oil-rich Manchester City against League leaders Stoke City. Once again Jake has lead Stoke into another domestic final and his second league cup final in his three years in charge at the club. Manchester City are here to win a trophy and will look to get the win here today. Louis Van Gaal and Jake Burrows have an ongoing feud coming up to this match with both managers playing games with the other. We’ll have to see if they get along or both start a brawl!

Team Line ups

Manchester City Stoke City

View attachment 233527 View attachment 233528

Team News

Manchester City

Van Gaal has decided against playing Yaya Toure as he puts Englishman James Milner and Dutch international De Jong in the central roles instead. With Aguero injured and Dzeko in form, it’s him that’s starts up front. Hart is in goal, the ever present keeper has been in top form in recent weeks and will look to carry on his form.

Stoke City

Manager Burrows has opted against playing Begovic in this match as he stated Lindegaard more than deserves to play, with a record of 23 games, 13 let in this season to his name. Roysten Drenthe, who has been City’s best player in recent weeks is playing ahead of Etherington and the usual pair of Cisse and Niang start up front with Nilmar demoted to the bench.

League Cup Final 2014
Manchester City 1 vs. 3 Stoke City
Shawcross, Cisse, Niang

What a win!!! I cant quite believe it. People say that the League cup doesn’t really mean nothing. I certainly disagree! It’s what football is about, trophies, wins! Fantastic effort from the lads once again! We started off quite equal… for the first 4 minutes until they scored. Not the best of the starts however I told the lads not to let their head drop and carry on playing football how we knew we could. As the half went on, we got more chances and could of equalised through Cisse but the shot went straight at Hart. The Half time whistle went and probably at the best time for Manchester City players. 1-0 down at half time, unlucky lads!

The second half kicked off, with City having a few chances. It came down to a free-kick on the edge of the area. Pennant whipped it in from the right hand side, and all I saw was Ryan leaping up connect with the ball and straight in it went! 1-1, Come on lads!
As the second half wore on, both teams had their chances but both keepers were there and ready to keep the score down to a minimum. The last tens minutes went by like a flash, unbelievable stuff went on! In the 83minute the ball dropped to Papiss Cisse, and no the ball ended up in the net! The crowd went wild, Stoke fans were going crazy! 2-1, 7 minutes to go. I told the lads, concentrate use their brains to play their opponents. With the game drawing to a near, Man City were piling players forward, the third and most decisive goal came from a counter attack, well worked from a defensive corner, the lads ran, 3 on 1. Niang got the ball and ran with it, took his shot and it flew into the corner!! 3-1. We are the Champions!!
MOM Papiss Cisse

View attachment 233529

Woooo!!!

March’14

View attachment 233546

Match Day 27
Everton 0 vs. 4 Stoke City
Cisse, Niang(2), Valencia

Great win, very unexpected! The lads played absolutely fantastic, Mbaye was fantastic and it’s really good to see him at his best once again. Joel Valencia got his first goal for the club and he is really impressing whilst he has been here, in training and when he plays!
MOM Mbaye Niang

Match Day 28
Stoke City 1 vs. 0 Wolverhampton Wanderers
Shawcross

A good three points over our local rivals today and the lads deserved to get more goals than this as we completely controlled the match from the start!
MOM Ryan Shawcross

Match Day 29
Stoke City 1 vs. 0 Manchester City
Cisse

Yes! This is the match we needed to win to keep us on track and we won it! Fantastic effort from the lads and I am very proud of them! Papiss finally got the winner in the last 5 minutes of the match, which was enjoyed by all. The best thing about this match Is that City had no shots against us!
MOM Wilson Palacios

View attachment 233547

1st Knockout Round 2nd Leg
Stoke City 3 vs. 0 Schalke
Drenthe, Walters, Cisse

What a win!! I cant quite believe the scoreline , let alone that we are through to the Champions league quarter finals. The match started off bright and we got an early goal. From then on we won the match from skill and determination to win the game! We have been drawn with Spanish giants Barcelona in the Quarters!
MOM Roysten Drenthe

View attachment 233548

Fa Cup 6th Round
Swansea City 0 vs. 1 Stoke City
Palacios

A good win and we’re through to the semi final against our favourite cup clash vs. Manchester City. We should of got more goals however we didn’t capitalise on our chances and went home with only one goal to our name!
MOM Wilson Palacios

View attachment 233546

Match Day 30
Tottenham 1 vs. 2 Stoke City
Drenthe, Lennon

What a great win! Tottenham gave it there all and we just about managed to get the win. We went 2-0 up but let in a goal just before half time, to give us an edgy second half to play however we did the job and got the win in the end, leaving us 12 points clear with 8 games to go! We have 78 points with Chelsea on 66. This was also our 50th game unbeaten, Well done lads and thank you for all the effort.
MOM Roysten Drenthe

Match Day 31
Stoke City 3 vs. 2 Wigan Athletic
Drenthe, Huth, Nilmar

Good win! Made it look harder than it really was and I am slightly disappointed in letting in two goals however we got the win and the three points, well done!
MOM Nilmar

Player Of The Month
Wilson Palacios
View attachment 233549

Match Of The Month

View attachment 233550

League Table

View attachment 233551

Burrows’ View
What a great month, very happy for the lads as they edge closer and closer to the title! Come on lads, push it all the way to the end of the season. We are still unbeaten and we could end up finishing unbeaten!

Your sooo close mate its awesome. I hope Southamton don't get relegated though, good team.