April

Fixtures
fix.png

Only one game of real interest was the Scottish Cup Semi-Final against Rangers where we won handsomely coming back from 1 down to lead 4-1 eventually winning 4-2. A weaker team was used in the SPL but we go into the final month of the season unbeaten with 3 games to go.

Champions League

Quarter-Final
Aberdeen 4-1 Real Madrid
Ceylan 4-1 Real Madrid
CL Qf1.png

Real Madrid 0-1 Aberdeen
Aberdeen win 5-1 on agg
CL Qf2.png

The Champions League's most successful team have no luck against Aberdeen just like May 83. Ceylan again won the game.

Onto MAN CITY!​

May

Fixtures
fix.png

3 games to go for an unbeaten season. We Beat St Mirren, we beat Ross County. WE LOST TO RANGERS! Our first league defeat of the season on the 8th of May. We even had the lead with our best 11 on the pitch and they steamrollered us making that one defeat more disappointing than annoying.

SPL Table
Table.png

We were over 100 points and 23 clear of defending champions Rangers. Celtic were right on there tails and next up amazingly was Ross County and promoted Dundee Utd. Alloa fell apart in the final few months and go back to the championship.

Champions League Semi-Final

1st Leg
Man City 1-3 Aberdeen
CL Semi 1st.png

We set up with my most counter-attacking side in history and it worked an utter treat. It only got better once we were down to 10 men and City flooded forward, Kane got there the only goal from the spot and amazingly we take 3 away goals back for the home leg.

2nd Leg
Aberdeen 2-1 Man City
Aberdeen win 5-2 on agg
CL Semi 2nd.png

The same strategy back home and an almost identical performance and result. My nick-namesake Daza scored and had 2 key passes before his red card in the 20th minute meaning he'll miss the final. I expected an onslaught from then on but City could not break throughout two high lines of 4 and with Ceylan and Sheldon having more defensive than offensive duties they were stifled. Another Arab funded team PSG await in the final. It will be even sweeter if we can dump 2 of the 3 biggest oil owned teams out on the way to winning the competition.​

Amazing work in europe mate! Would be amazing if you managed to get over the line. What a season!

Scottish Cup Final 2027

St Mirren 0-5 Aberdeen
Sco cup final 27.png

2/3 of the way to the treble. We left nothing to risk here going 4 goals clear inside the first 16 minutes. Just PSG left to beat.​

Champions League Final 2027

Cl LOgo.png

PSG are the only team to win the Champions Leauge twice in the 7 previous finals. Now they're looking to be the first non-Real Madrid team to win back to back titles.

Aberdeen is the last top Scottish team yet to win a major European title in this save Can we do it at the first opportunity.

Paris SG 4-5 Aberdeen
CL final match.png

I could explain this rediculous 9 goal thriller but I'm sure you would prefer a highlight video.

>>>
ALL THE GOALS FROM THE MATCH

Champions League Final 2027

View attachment 487697

PSG are the only team to win the Champions Leauge twice in the 7 previous finals. Now they're looking to be the first non-Real Madrid team to win back to back titles.

Aberdeen is the last top Scottish team yet to win a major European title in this save Can we do it at the first opportunity.

Paris SG 4-5 Aberdeen
View attachment 487698

I could explain this rediculous 9 goal thriller but I'm sure you would prefer a highlight video.

>>>
ALL THE GOALS FROM THE MATCH
WTAF!!!!! ? ????

Season 8 Review

Aberdeen Squad
squad 1.png
squad 2.png

Neither Keeper proved to be good enough to be my No1. I do have an Irish u18 that is almost as good as these two so I'll give him a look before going to spend big for our first quality keeper. I want to keep Wallace as my no2 and cup keeper which he seems happy to before the moment.
Our back 4 picks itself Frendrup, Silva & Sari all stepped into the first team like it was nothing comfortably replacing the players that stood in front of them. McKenna was unlucky that an injury opened the door to Frendrup who is not much better than him. Silva is on another level. Is he Rio in disguise? Tymon on the left was the best of the lot. How close i came to selling him in January! Soon to turn 29 i might be revisiting this question in the summer. The only competition i have planned is DR. Graca has a higher potential than Sari and his 7.33 comes without ever getting a run of games.
Doyle might not be starting week in week out but he's proving to be the bargain of the save. Hard to see a way past Cimirotic & Roncatto without a £50m+ bid. Lots of depth in MC so a few of these might find themselves pushed out by loan players returning contracts expiring and the usual. Our starting wingers have been extraordinary. Multi time player of the year Arce is a given but Alex Daza came in and was as good as the great man. Not much behind them will help Arce's contract talks in the next few days.
Upfront there will be change. Sheldons new deal has him locked in for a while but his much-loved partner Ceylan might be on the move. Nothing i can do can convince him to stay and i only have 1 plan left. Reject every offer for him during the summer. Convince him to stay if we win a trophy. Win the League Cup. He agrees a new deal. The only issue with that is it will be December by then and his value will be tens of millions less. If he goes we have back up but none at a world-class level or even close to his. I hoped the Champions League win would be enough but not so far. After him, i want a huge cull on my bazillion striker on the bench/loan. This was the 3rd year of 3 for clearing out and we are still VERY heavy

My Players of the Year Top 3

Ender Ceylan
Player 1 ender.png

We'll overlook the contract dispute to pick out his ridiculous season. 4 Goals in one game against Real Madrid and a total of 37 goals from 44 games. Shame the ratings only go to 5*

Hernan Arca
Player 1 Arca.png

The same story as Ender except i have yet to enter talks with the Argentine. How a player this ridiculous has not got a cap for Argentina could come back to haunt them if he gets Scottish nationality and i get my national job back.

Alex Daza
Player 3 Daza.png

This could be the only one of my top 3 that stay! Added last summer for his minimum fee of £2.1m. expected to be loaned out or at best backing up Greg Kennedy. The Englishman couldn't stay fit and Daza immediately looked head and shoulders above as the season went on he only got better.

SPL Final Table
table spl.png

We were over 100 points and 23 clear of defending champions Rangers. Celtic were right on there tails and next up amazingly was Ross County and promoted Dundee Utd. Alloa fell apart in the final few months and go back to the championship. Livingstone piped St Johnstone to the title. Motherwell finished the bottom half. Further down the leagues, there is only one team not currently in the league present. A team 5 miles from my house Inverurie Locos who i hate as growing up my uncle played for Huntly which made for a great rivalry story when i went to Inverurie Academy about 2 million years ago.

Play-Off
Hamilton 0-1 St Johnstone
SPL Playoff.png

We even helped decide who got relegated as my on loan midfielder Stevie Graham assisted Bennie Cummings for the only goal while Putulyan in goals kept two clean sheets before coming back to us in the summer.

Major leagues
major leagues.png

Barcelona drew 3 games and lost none! Best season on record from the major league by a mile.

Champions League
CL treee.png

Celtic did well to make the last 16. Very unlucky against Real.

Europa League
Monaco 0-3 Arsenal
EL Tree.png

Lots of stronger teams drop out in the early knockout rounds. Rangers out at the last 16 to Sevilla. Nothing to be embarrassed about but they would have expected more.

Europa League 2
Feyenoord 0-1 Marseille
EL 2 Tree.png

Last years runner ups go one better beating previous winners at Hampden. Away goals took out Hibs in the last 32. Hearst and Dundee did not get past the Qualifying rounds.​

Season Preview 9
Pre Season 2027/28

Scott McKenna gets his testimonial
testamonial to cut.png

We win handsomely with some faces from the past joining in the fun.
testamonial to cut 2.png

Transfers
abz transfers.png

We won the European Cup. Now is the time to build the best squad in Europe as we break our transfer record twice in the summer while making a £150m profit.

In

Walter Pisano - Att
in walter pis.png

With Ceylan seemingly on the way out, i had to buy a replacement. Not near his standard yet i know but he's pretty close to being as good as he was plus i didn't want to take a gamble on one of my backups. As of now, Ceylan is still at Aberdeen.

Vic Massart - DC
in Vic massart.png

The best young DC i could find anywhere and with hindsight, a terrible deal since i got a top young Italian and English CB combined for the same sort of money

The English and Italian Cbs Spinelli & Dredge
in lorenzo spineli.png
in driedge.png

Nelson Coelho - GK
in GK.png

My latest attempt at getting a No1 keeps in this bargain from Portugal. My youths just need another season on loan and are just not ready yet.

8 Youth join as i rebuild my u18s. McCunnie being the second-best Scottish regen i've seen. The other was in this save but Kilmarnock want £33m and that is not happening.
youth 1.png
youth 2.png
youth 3.png
youth 4.png
youth 5.png
youth 6.png
youth 7.png
youth 8.png

Out
I said this would be the biggest summer of sales and by god, it went well beyond my expectations.
We'll start at the top. Sari was not a planned sale. In fact, i accepted the first offer of £42m from Man City on the day Graca agreed to go on loan to Dortmund. That move was delayed as Sari was clearly moving on and once the deal was done i still have two good RBs. Kim Frendrup was the wrong man in the wrong place at the wrong time. Just as i had overloaded with DCs Tottenham put in a bid and despite being short of my £50m targets for superstar Cbs my situation made me do it. Luis Villa was an unreliable backup. Often injured but highly valued = quick sale. Julian Charles was bought to be sold. Never played a game and as well as the £21m transfer fee he brought in almost £3m in loan fees. Vojtech Vymola never adapted to the right-wing and now reaching maximum potential i was shocked to get £20m for him. Similar story for my 8th choice CB Alexandre Baron. Matias Fernandez never hit his potential in an impossible situation behind Sheldon and Ceylan. Elisha Owusu was a free i bought to sell but turned into a very useful player till this season where his game time plummeted. Selling him was only fair. Tommy Doyle was going to be my back up MC but wouldn't agree to a new deal so a sale was the only choice. Again a massive profit off a player City gave away. Adie Bond had proven he was never going to be a no1 or even a no2 so with the champions league momentum behind us now was the time to sell. Jose Ruiz and Gaeran Thiery were my better youngsters that were sold on after making little impact in the first team and Joe Terrell was the last sale that really matters. A top Scottish Att that wasn't getting the game time or loan offers so the first-team action at Hamilton is best for everyone. 6 further players were never going to make it was sold. Were still loaning out over 20 players despite this clear-out.

Squad
Sqaud 1.png

Our strikers and starting midfield are all 4.5* or more. Harsh on our defense that is better than the rating in my opinion. Five potential 5* players and plenty 4.5*

Youth Squad
Squad youth.png

Not the greatest youth team i've had but a solid spine with every phase of the game having a decent prospect.​

August

Fixtures
Fix.png

It was all going tickety boo with 2 solid wins in the league and a total thrashing of Falkirk. Then we fell off the rails at home to Celtic. Club legend Scott McKenna did not live up to his legend with a red card for a vicious challenge after only 4 minutes. I'm not sure how much that had to do with us losing 3-0 but worrying signs for the season. We beat Dundee with ease to give us a bit of hope.

SPL Table
Tabe.png

Only 3rd as neither of the Old firm make stinking starts and we lose a game.

Champions League
CL Draw.png

We get a gem of a draw. Milan is a reasonable champions league team. Marseilles is a Europa 2 team that could be dangerous.

European Super Cup
Aberdeen 0-2 Arsenal
Super Cup.png

We fought hard but the new team will take time to click and might be a gauge for where we are just now.

Transfers
A pile of outgoings but no new signings.

Aberdeen
ABZ Transfers.png

Out

2 More starters from the Champions League 11. Josh Tymon was more interested in Premier League money than having another go at the Champions League. It's fine we have some depth there. None are as good as Tymon yet. Christopher Roncatto was my 2nd wheel in the middle of the park. One good season was enough for his value to skyrocket, well above what he's worth. Another back and forth of negotiating seen us get Bayern to pay us once again. Like the Left Back situation we have youth a level or so below what we have lost but there prospects! Speaking of which Kyle McAvoy was a player of great prospect who has never such, not even getting a u21 cap! He went to Celtic and he scored on his debut. Guess when that was.

SPL Transfers
SPL Transfrs 1.png
SPL Transfrs 2.png

Celtic and Rangers see another mass exodus with only Celtic making a retaliation in the transfer market and Rangers relying on loans from Man City & Bayern.​

September

Fixtures
FIx.png

Nothing of any sort of challenge as we waltz to three big wins in the league and one in the cup.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Normality returns as we go top. Dundee Utd being the surprise package. Livingston has lost all 8 games and have yet to score a goal.

Champions League
CL.png

We have our two of our easier games and we win them both. Worried about the second match with Marseilles however. Milan also win both games and we have a doubleheader with them next.​

October

Fixtures
Fix.png

That defeat to Rangers was highway robbery. We dominated the game, had 2 players taken off injured just for the great unwashed to sucker punch us twice at the end. Straightforward win everwhere else including the league cup semi-final against Celtic. We'll paly Hamilton, led to the final by former don Joe Terrell

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers win leaves them top with Dundee Utd passing Celtic for 3rd. Livingston finally win.

Champions League
CL.png

A win from our first game with Milan with all the action going down in the first half-hour. A result at Kingsford and we should be last 16 bound.​

November

Fixtures
fix.png

Our first winless month since 2022 when we only had 2 games against Celtic. This was utter balls! Celtic were the better team beating us but 2 draws against Ross County & St Mirren is shambolic. I know we've lost a lot of stars but this regression is beyond the quality we have.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers have bolted clear at the top while we're tied in 2nd with Celtic. Our lead scorer Richard Ivings fresh from a hattrick on his England debut got injured for 3 months weeks after i agree a sale of Ceylan.

Champions League
CL.png

We only managed a draw with Milan but the win against Partizan secured top spot.​

December
Were Back!!!

Fixtures
FIx.png

6 wins most by a massive margin to with our cup success. Pisano leading the way arriving with more goals than Ivings and Sheldon already.

SPL Table
League.png

Thanks to that we are right back on Rangers tails and are taking Celtic along with us. Rangers had a handful of dire results that helped the magic happen.

Champions League Final Group Table
CL group.png

We put out a weak team but like the rest of the month, we destroyed the French side.

Last 16 Draw

CL Draw.png

Tough draw! Atletico's stacked team is a very pessimistic thought for 2028

Rangers were running away with it for a minute but have fallen badly, great result against them!

January

Walter Pisano European Golden boy
Golden boy walter.png

Fixtures
FIx.png

We come back from the break with a stuttering draw to bottom of the table Kilmarnock in the cup, thankfully we won the replay. 3 Big wins in the League and a win over league rivals Celtic.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Both sides of the old firm had poor starts to the year as we go top by 4 points

Transfer Window

Aberdeen
We had to make a move in January with the troubles we've had in the League and Europe.

In
Fabrizio Bertini - GK
IN Bertini GK.png

I'm still not happy with my current keepers and i made the move to sign the Italian on a pre-contract agreement. The very generous £1m gives us a look at him now so if he doesn't work out i can sell him in the summer

Antonio Guimaraes - DC
IN Guimares DC.png

Did we need another CB? We have 2 too many already but again the pre-contract offer of £1m to get him out of the Benfica reserves is fair enough.

Lazinho - MC
IN Lazinho mc.png

Nobody had filled the void of Roncatto in the middle of the park i found the Brazilian from a previous scout search and he was on a free. Can't go wrong for nothing and is already looking smart.

Albano Dutari - ML
In ML Dutari.png

I had no depth on the left-wing and another Argentine gem was sitting in the USA waiting for a European side to come to take him away.

Two youths i missed out in the summer join now
youth 1.png
youth 2.png

Out
I wonder where to start here? Ender Ceylan was one of my greatest ever finds, thank the scout who seen him and game him a 100 rating! He has so many flash moments in his time at Aberdeen the highlight being the 4 goals to beat Real Madrid dragging us through the champions league. Sadly i missed the single few weeks in the past 18 months i had to extend his contract when he asked for £200k and i tried to negotiate down but he pulled out and two weeks later he wanted a move again. We had been working with Man Utd since August to get the move through and finally i got them to go over the £100m i ever wanted once it was settled he was leaving. Sheldon could have left for a similar fee this window but Sheldon has a long term deal. Ender Ceylan with Aberdeen - 136 Games 110 goals. Back up midfielder Stephen Buchanan who fell short of being good enough for the side.

Eder sle.png

SPL Transfers
SPL Transfs.png

Rangers sign almost a whole squad of players to try and fight back in the league all thanks to joining us in the Moneyball game.

World Transfers
World Transfers 2027.png

Possible Scottish International Dembele got his first England cap in 2026.​

February

Fixtures
Fix.png

We came through 6 games with 6 easy wins domestically getting through to the Cup Semi-Finals.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers drop points including the old firm match have Celtic just insight while Rangers are now 7 points behind.

Champions League 1st Leg
Atletico Madrid 1-2 Aberdeen.

CL.png

A great result in Spain against a stacked Atletico team.​

March

Fixtures
FIx.png

They crammed 6 SPL games at us in March with an international break too. We won them all, the same as we have with the last 18 games.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers have a game in hand but as it stands there 13 points behind and will get a few opportunities to secure the title after the Scottish cup Semi-Final. Former transfer target Sharpe on loan at Rangers sneaks past Ivings into the golden boot top 3. He is returning to full health to try and get back in the top 3 for the golden boot.

Champions League Quarter-Finals
Aberdeen 2-1 Atletico
Aberdeen win 4-2 on Agg
CL match.png

We did what we needed to in the second leg to secure a spot in the quarter-finals far easier than i expected im all honestly i though Atletico was going to knock us out.

Quarter-Final Draw
Real Madrid vs Aberdeen
cl DRAW.png

A repeat of last year's quarter-final. No Ceylan to destroy them this year. Speaking of my former hero if we beat Madrid we get his Man Utd team or last years finalist PSG​

April & May

Season ends quickly here so we'll put the posts together.

Champions League
Aberdeen 2-3 Real Madrid
CL results.png

Real won the home leg 2-1 and that and our lack of killer instinct in both legs seen our title defense end at the last 8

SPL Fixtures
Fixtures.png

We won the title by beating Rangers 4-0 in the first game of the split and played backups and kids in wins over HEarts, St Mirren and Dundee Utd. Then we went full force against Celtic to try and secure a win in every game after the spilt and astonishingly we lost.​