View attachment 213233

After breaking records and me annoying the team we came to play Inter Milan in their **** stadium. Not a patch on ours. Close game where little Pato got our goal. We were so close to winning but that lanky *** Milito went and scored for them near the end. Annoying but still not a loss!

View attachment 213234

We then had to face the French side FC Porto. Apparntly they are the dogs bollocks in the land of snail eaters but they couldn't keep up. I saw a name on the team sheet "Hulk". I would like to buy him because of his name. Even though he didn't have a good game.

View attachment 213235

A feisty game here with Robinho scampering in 2 goals. We beat the **** out of them!

View attachment 213236

Narrow win, Silva getting the winner with a header. Another big possesion match - 67%!

View attachment 213237

Then we travelled to Portugal to play Olympiakos. Bastards put 3 past us! It was lucky I put a strong side out as I was contemplating putting back up players on but decided against it. This cant be allowed to happen again!

View attachment 213238

Simple win here won by a Seedorf long ranger! Another big possesion match for us!

The day after we played Cesena I had a call from an exited grunting Gattuso. Apparntly a Welsh mental asylem had gone to Nike to ask for charity bnecause they wanted to do a tv advert Mixing football with mental health issues. Nike decided there was only one nutcase they wanted in the advert and that was Gennaro...and his dog!? I said it would be fine and good for the club to be seen supporting this kind of thing.

All I wondered was - who was actually mental enough to mess with Gattuso!?

[video=youtube;xBLaXu2Gt8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBLaXu2Gt8M[/video]

Are all Welsh this stupid!?

Not sure what happened with the last updates allignment wise but oh well, it was an update at least!

Anybody even reading this anymore? Had no comments lol

View attachment 213234

We then had to face the French side FC Porto. Apparntly they are the dogs bollocks in the land of snail eaters but they couldn't keep up. I saw a name on the team sheet "Hulk". I would like to buy him because of his name. Even though he didn't have a good game.

"French side FC Porto"? Are you retarded?!

Looooool. Haha, Brilliant. So Brunoporto (I assume you are French ;) ) Does this mean you think Olympiakos
are from Portugal then? Seeing how you missed that one... :p

Also, do you think Inzaghi actually has glass legs? Or that Maldini actually thinks he is the Godfather? Or maybe that this is real and actually happened?

I will let you off as I suspect you have not read the story, maybe just my last update ;)

(sort your quotes out, ****** ;) )

Hopefully you will read the lot and 'get' the story :)

5500 views and sod all comments lol. Any point in carrying this on?

Is anyone even reading any more :(

I'm still reading it :) been away for a few days so will have to do a quick catch up now. :)

I'm still reading it :) been away for a few days so will have to do a quick catch up now. :)

Cheers Dunc! If there is still enough interest we will be seeing more from you in the future, you rogue!!

No new comments or likes :( Might just do a few more updates and see if I get any interest and pack it in.

Bit of a shame after seeing the positive responces at the start. No point if people aint reading :'(

Haha bro, don't be down!

It's just past the new year and shizz, people will be flowing back in, like me, and loving the story bro, it's so unbelievably funny man!

I'm still checking out your story. :)

I just didn't have anything interesting to say! ^^)

If you keep writing..........they will come.

I'm reading it so keep going dude!

Don't be a moany ******! A lot of people will read and not comment, keep writing it, it's good.

Don't be a moany ******! A lot of people will read and not comment, keep writing it, it's good.

**** them ones, I need recognition!! Haaa.

Cheers guys :) will try and get an update done this weekend! Just need to dream up some more bullshit to write! ;)

Brilliant story mate, just read it all, its hilarious. Keep it up :)

***** sake. I read the whole story one handed because my other hand was otherwise engaged, so I didn't like any of them. Does this mean I have to go back through and like everything? :(

EDIT: Otherwise engaged EATING A SANDWICH you dirty minded *****

***** sake. I read the whole story one handed because my other hand was otherwise engaged, so I didn't like any of them. Does this mean I have to go back through and like everything? :(

EDIT: Otherwise engaged EATING A SANDWICH you dirty minded *****

Yes it does! ;)

When you wrote that I honestly thought you meant eating a sandwhich. But with a ***** up your ***. So I'm not really dirty minded because I didnt think for one second you wer doing anything rude.

(cheers for thr like :p )