View attachment 211376
Destroyed these Portuguese fools! They had no chance against Pato or The
Fresh Prince! I refuse to lose to Portugallians.

View attachment 211377
Hard game against a formation I was scared of! With Cavani up top and two AMCs behind him they had a set up that could worry my 1 defender. Pato saves 2 points at the death, what a little tyke he is!

View attachment 211408
Pato hattrick and a Fresh Prince double. The team played a top class game here, no complaints.

View attachment 211409
Should have been much more against a crappy side. Don Maldini even txt me half way throught the match "LOL M8 U should call them 'A Pile Of Elephant ****' instead ov APOL" "ROFL" I replied. What a cockend he is sometimes

View attachment 211410
The little tyke Pato was out of this game at home with a virus. His mum is looking after him giving him Calpol so I'm sure he will be fine. Robinho filled in well though with a brace

--------

After a great run of games I was chuffed with the team. I got to the training ground after recieving a worrying call. Apparntly Dunc had been celebrating the teams good form and had a few drinks the night before.....and a few this morning according to some. As I walked over I could see Dunc was more than half ******. After having a few words with him I thought of the safest way to get him home. On a bicycle of course! I gave him the bike and went inside. I was only in there 10 mins before I was called back outside, around 50 yards down the road he was.

[video=youtube;xZUfX7Gdw5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZUfX7Gdw5g[/video]

So, after I sorted him out a second time I made sure he was wearing his trousers, gave him a lovely red coat and sent him on his way.By foot this time, I'm not an idiot, what **** thought a bike was a good idea in the first place?

Half an hour later I left the ground to make my way home. It wasn't long until I found Dunc also making his way home....still.....

[video=youtube;7a7l7IHXZwk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a7l7IHXZwk&feature=related[/video]

What the **** am I supposed to do with him!?

Last edited:
Ehhm Olympiakos is a greek side, not a portugese ;) Still awesome story :D

Ehhm Olympiakos is a greek side, not a portugese ;) Still awesome story :D

Lol glad it's "still an awesome story" ;)

It's part of the joke mate, theres also no thing such as Portugallians, as far as I know :p

Lol glad it's "still an awesome story" ;)

It's part of the joke mate, theres also no thing such as Portugallians, as far as I know :p
Haha i misread it, thought it said portugese :p But keep on going now (although i understand if you would watch milan kick cagliari`s *** first)

I cant stop laughing at the red coat guy in the second video, how can you get that ****** to walk leaning so far backwards!?

Anyway. Possible update on friday. I've played 2 or so games since that last update. Surprised at how well the team is playing with this formation. Around 10 games played and only 3ish goals conceded, decent for one in defence!

I'll ask again for any new followers - get commenting, what you like and dont like. Anything you want to see? I'll try and make it happen :)

i think everything people wants to see now, joe, is more updates with the same good quality:D you amaze us ;)

(dunno if amaze is an english word:L)

I cant stop laughing at the red coat guy in the second video, how can you get that ****** to walk leaning so far backwards!?

Anyway. Possible update on friday. I've played 2 or so games since that last update. Surprised at how well the team is playing with this formation. Around 10 games played and only 3ish goals conceded, decent for one in defence!

I'll ask again for any new followers - get commenting, what you like and dont like. Anything you want to see? I'll try and make it happen :)

This is a great story :)

I can only really suggest references to Pato's relationship with Barbara Berlusconi, I'm sure you could use that somehow.

Do people want more game updates/match reports, or 'story' updates? I'm trying to get a balance but I'm simply not getting chance to play the ****** game lol

Both are great mate, but if you aren't getting the time to play games fill us in with hilarious stuff!

Both are great mate, but if you aren't getting the time to play games fill us in with hilarious stuff!

I'm afraid I dont have any Will Farrell Sperm...

Saturday might be possible to get some games done and maybe friday night :)

Oooooh, FM Base App on Android phones is now free, might do some sly mini updates when I'm bored or somthing. (go get the app if you aint already :) )

Any ideas for mini updates? I'm thinking Player Profiles etc??

Oooooh, FM Base App on Android phones is now free, might do some sly mini updates when I'm bored or somthing. (go get the app if you aint already :) )

Any ideas for mini updates? I'm thinking Player Profiles etc??

Player Profiles is a genius idea!

And will it be available for iPhone? That's what I'll be getting in 2 days.

Player Profiles is a genius idea!

And will it be available for iPhone? That's what I'll be getting in 2 days.

There may already be an app on Itunes, not sure though sorry mate!

Anything other than profiles? Would you want factual profiles or **** take ones more based on managers opinion rather that what they have achieved?

There may already be an app on Itunes, not sure though sorry mate!

Anything other than profiles? Would you want factual profiles or **** take ones more based on managers opinion rather that what they have achieved?

Keep the humour up if you can mate! But pull stuff from fact, it makes it that much better.

Give profiles on oppositions too, take the **** easy there!

Cheers Zeus! Im going to call the updates "The Average Report"

Other teams players is also a great idea :)

View attachment 213225

We Played Siena next, Ibra with MOTM and Silva taking a penno. Dont know why he decided he would take it as I've set Ibra as penalty man. Silva may be getting a bit big for his boots!

View attachment 213226

27 shots and only 8 on target.... What a state! Still, we got the win!

View attachment 213227

30 shots! They didnt get a single one on target. Which team is playing with one defender? I am a genius!! FACT

View attachment 213228

Look at this for an **** kicking!! 8 -0! They had 0 on target! Ibra with a hattrick. Everyone came off the pitch feeling pretty pleased with them selfs.

After I celebrated the huge Lazio win by running around the pitch kissing all the fit women in the crowd I decided to go congratulate the team. As I made my way towards the changing rooms I could hear R Kelly 'Bump n Grind' playing. you wont believe what I saw when I walked in....

View attachment 213229

What a pack of studs I think you will agree. After I went mental and told them to man up, I saw many angry faces. As I stormed out I realised somthing... We have Inter Milan next and I've just ****** up the morale! BOLLOCKS!!!