This story is absolutely hilarious, especially the utube videos. Im welsh and yes i am crazy. Ive been offline for about a Week. Pure class.

Thanks guys!

One night this week I might get free time to play FM - Hopefully anyway!

Will try and update this again and think of some more **** to write up ;)

(New commenters - hello! and thanks :) )

great story mate. can't believe i havent found this till now. Will be following (Y)

Holy **** sorry lads! Didn't realise there was still interest after all this time where I've not been able to play! I may have some time tomorrow night or tonight to play it! I just have to get back into the swing of things and remember where I left off!

(one of Cai123s all time favourite authers made me laugh!)

Will do my best :)

Just read all fourteen pages in one go, howling with laughter the whole time.

You're a genuinely good comedy writer, mate. I hope to read much more of this.

Just read all fourteen pages in one go, howling with laughter the whole time.

You're a genuinely good comedy writer, mate. I hope to read much more of this.

Cheers bud! Glad you enjoyed it! :) I've got a few things to do after work but Im aiming to get 5ish games played and start on a write up. Hopefully I can get back in the feel for all the stupidity and bullshit lol

Mate that is so funny! Literally laughed out during my till shift at oxfam my phone and everyone looked at me strangely. Especially loved the 'you will BOW D to my genius' bit at the beginning. I'm a comedian, and I think ur a NATURAL comedy writer. What I love is taking a kind of wacky/wizardy character and put him in normal situations. Anyway, really funny, laughed all the way through- comedy gold!

Mate that is so funny! Literally laughed out during my till shift at oxfam my phone and everyone looked at me strangely. Especially loved the 'you will BOW D to my genius' bit at the beginning. I'm a comedian, and I think ur a NATURAL comedy writer. What I love is taking a kind of wacky/wizardy character and put him in normal situations. Anyway, really funny, laughed all the way through- comedy gold!

Is this your first view of the thread mate?

Never tried writing anything really before, let alone trying to be amusing! Nice to be called a comedy writer though ahah. Just wish I had more time to get through the game and then write it all out, takes so long. I dont know how some people to these huge stories - fair play to them!

no it's fantastic, would you have a look at Manchester city- world domination project? Cheers anyway and good luck with it and 100% following. I don't think I've ever laughed out so much whilst reading! Utterly brilliant. Love it.

-(and yes flamini is a bit ****)

The good news - I got a bunch of games played last night including big matches with Udinese, Fiorentina and Juventus!

The bad news - FmBase was down for maintinance work when I went to upload an update and when FMB was back up, it wouldnt let me include screenshots so I left it.

(any idea why people? I selected images the same way I used to but had a red circle with a red X in the middle and an error message and somthing about a bubble....lol)

Will try and have a crack tonight as it may have been due to the site maintinance :)

Still cant upload images like I used to be able to, any idea why?

IOERROR event type false bubble

Or somthing like that

Right, it seems by looking on other threads that the problem is sorted. Will try and get a decent update on tonight, got a few images and video ideas and I've played a decent set of matches against big teams.

So check back this evening if your interested...or dont if your not.. :) but I will try and give you a laugh

Cheers :)