AFC Wimbledon - My incredible journey through two seasons!

fanks mate

League 1 is so much harder than L2

i can see ur point and others but as long as ur enjoying ur game and doing well it doesnt matter

It's harder but I managed to get some quality players to my club and my best players are developing well, I got Ion Velez free from Athletic he's worth 1M and Oliver Norwood has been outstanding throughout two season I got him free from Man Utd I have one regen named Craig Hunter (ST) on loan from A. Villa, he's insane.

I'm at 1st december and my top players are:

Name: Apps: Goals: Average Rating: Position:
Ion Vélez 25(1) 19 7.59 ST
Craig Hunter 19(1) 15 7.45 ST
Tony Hibbert 19 0 7.25 DR
Oliver Norwood 12(4) 4 7.17 MC
Alan Smith 25 4 7.17 MC

In DR I have Hibbert, Shaleum Logan and Coelho. Coelho hasn't been playing because of Hibbert amazing quality and Logan is younger and just as good (I got Coelho before I noticed Hibbert was available and willing to join) and I've got an offer for 250K for him and he's going away in January. I've noticed if you offer players for example 500K they offer 250K and that was the case there lol.

It's harder but I managed to get some quality players to my club and my best players are developing well, I got Ion Velez free from Athletic he's worth 1M and Oliver Norwood has been outstanding throughout two season I got him free from Man Utd I have one regen named Craig Hunter (ST) on loan from A. Villa, he's insane.

I'm at 1st december and my top players are:

Name: Apps: Goals: Average Rating: Position:
Ion Vélez 25(1) 19 7.59 ST
Craig Hunter 19(1) 15 7.45 ST
Tony Hibbert 19 0 7.25 DR
Oliver Norwood 12(4) 4 7.17 MC
Alan Smith 25 4 7.17 MC

In DR I have Hibbert, Shaleum Logan and Coelho. Coelho hasn't been playing because of Hibbert amazing quality and Logan is younger and just as good (I got Coelho before I noticed Hibbert was available and willing to join) and I've got an offer for 250K for him and he's going away in January. I've noticed if you offer players for example 500K they offer 250K and that was the case there lol.

Well done mate

Tony hibbert in League 1 must be quality

How old is he

I didn't get that many quality players and i'm over my wage budget sooo hard times on the way

Well done mate

Tony hibbert in League 1 must be quality

How old is he

I didn't get that many quality players and i'm over my wage budget sooo hard times on the way

He's "only" 31, he's on a 5.500 quid per week contract, I'm spending 68.5K per week on wages but I've always tweaked it for maximum wage budget minimum transfer budget that's why I'm always looking for profit in the transfer market. I've got a deal on selling Coelho for 250K and Azrack Mahamat also for 250K those were flop signings, I'm working on selling James Wallace as he isn't getting any games for me now.

And an update from my save:

15 December 2012,
My stadium has been expanded but still only 6500 capacity and 1100 seated, I'm going to need to strengthen my finances and get a new stadium built in the next 4-7 years.

My youth academy should be completed on 16.6.2013 and my youth recruitment on 1.6.2013.

Competition overview:

League one:
Most of the teams have played 18-19 games but I've only played 13 because of Euro Cup and JPT. But I'm sitting in 4th place with 10 wins, 3 draws and 0 defeats! - 33 points :)

F.A. Cup:
I beat Basingstoke 1-0 in 1st round, Crewe 1-2 in 2nd round and I've got Swansea for the 3rd round.

League Cup:
I played one game in the league cup, I lost 3-0 away in 3rd round to A. Villa.

JPT:
After beating Stevenage, Millwall, Dag & Red and Exeter I've got Crystal Palace in the south Final.

Euro Cup:
This is the standings in Group D.

1.Q PSG - 5-0-0 - 15 points
2. AFC Wimbledon - 2-1-2 - 7 points
3. CFR Cluj - 2-0-3 - 6 points
4. Hibernian - 0-1-5 - 1 points

One game left:

Hibernian vs AFC Wimbledon
PSG vs CFR Cluj.

I hope PSG keep up their winning streak as they won me 1-2 in the last game with one penalty and the winning goal at 86th minute poaching effort.

Overall I'm pretty satisfied with my progress in all of the competitions, especially the most important to me L1 due to progress in leagues of course lol and Euro Cup because of the money and reputation. JPT is just for the little amount of money and F.A. Cup is a decent amount of money but I don't think the big teams are going to use their youth in the F.A. Cup .:(

Well done with AFC Wimbledon mate. I just started a game with them, I am going to try and make this a long game as normally I get bored and move on.
Hopefully I can be as sucessful as you with them.
Looking forward to your next post.

Well done mate hope u qualify

ur doing well on all fronts how big is ur squad

Thanks guys, I just got qualified! I won Hibernian 0-1 and PSG won 3-0!

eurocupgroupqualificati.jpg

Here is my team mate

squad1.jpg

squad2.jpg

this my current squad

what u fink abt it

It looks good mate, how are McLean and Donaldson doing? And how much did you get Ryan Donaldson for?

Like the tactic, when I was playing with Liverpool I used a similar tactic but I almost always use an anchor man but there are exceptions like with my 4-3-3 of course ;) although I use Alan Smith as a Ball-Winning-MC

Alright mate i have tried everything to sign Leo Aro what did you offer him because I cant get him to sign for AFC Wimbledon ?

Alright mate i have tried everything to sign Leo Aro what did you offer him because I cant get him to sign for AFC Wimbledon ?

2.1K per week 500K release clause to higher division clubs & non-promotion and relegation release clause 0.

It looks good mate, how are McLean and Donaldson doing? And how much did you get Ryan Donaldson for?

Like the tactic, when I was playing with Liverpool I used a similar tactic but I almost always use an anchor man but there are exceptions like with my 4-3-3 of course ;) although I use Alan Smith as a Ball-Winning-MC

Aaron McLean is on fire - 30 games 20 goals 6 assists

Donaldson aint doing bad either - 35 games 18 goals 11 assists

yh the tatic going well 1st in the league now

Looks good mate nice that your in europa league soe nice income for ya :D

This was so frustrating! I was playing in the 32 team knockout in Euro Cup vs Monaco and I won the home encounter 2-1. I was going to the away game with about 5% hope of getting through to the next knockout round. I lost 6-1..... ouch! I wanted to quit the game but then I realized I got this far and that was an achievement.

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:07 PM ----------

Hey everyone, I just finished my 3rd season and I'm really happy about that season. I made some quality signings and the team just clicked. I'm not going to bore you with too many words I'll just show you the pictures.

Transfers
transfershq.jpg

Euro Cup Results
eurocupresults.jpg

JPT
jpta.jpg

npower League 1
finalleaguetable.jpg

I got to 4th round in F.A. Cup and lost vs Wigan 4-2.

----

Season 4 so far...

Transfers
transfersa.jpg

Andy Carroll
andycarroll.jpg

Daniel Sturridge
danielsturridgeu.jpg

Manuel
manuelz.jpg

I'm really happy about these signings, I think I can achieve a promotion with this squad and I've been having match preperation in team blend and very heave from july to 1. September now. Manuel was wanted by Liverpool, Man Utd & Barcelona. I think he came to me because of first team football :)

I'm 4.1K over the wage budget so I need to get some results.

Well done mate sum great signings

nearly finished my season 2nd atm

hope u get promoted hows ur defence lookings since u got a great attack

Well done mate sum great signings

nearly finished my season 2nd atm

hope u get promoted hows ur defence lookings since u got a great attack

Thanks mate, my team is like this.

GK: Jan Mucha
DR: Tony Hibbert
DC: André Bikey
DC: Michael Mancienne
DL: Wayne Bridge / Danny Fox

Box to Box MC: Joey Barton / Danny Drinkwater
Ball Winnig Midfielder: Alan Smith
CM Automatic: Steve Sidwell / Oliver Norwood

Advanced ST: Manuel
Poacher: Daniel Sturridge
Target Man Attack: Andy Carroll

u could get promoted with that team is really good Carroll and sturridge is dah perfect combo