After Di Matteo - A Chelsea FC Story

Before I do the next update, I hjad a massive one but for some reason it didnt auto save so Ill do the regular and debut the extended one for the next big game

MASSIVE Premier League Game vs. Manchester City

This is a massive test at the Bridge! The favourites, Man City, come in to town to try to take us out, but we will fight to the bitter end! Line ups:

Cech

Montoya Bruma Terry Cole

Romeu Fellaini
Krasic Mata Redmond
Negredo

Subs: Hilario/Cahill/Bertrand/Ramires/De Bruyne/Kakuta/De Jong

Now heres my tactical view. Negredo and Krasic have been in form so it was obvious to put there names down. Mata just got it over De Bruyne and Kakuta because he was expeirienced and has proven himself with Chelsea last season. Now, Nathan Redmond. He has been the best in training, dramitacally increased in my assistants books, and I wanted pace to take advantage of Richards. Romeu and Fellaini put brilliant physical and defensive presences in centre midfield which will hopefully stop them before the back 4. Terry and Cole were obvious, and I picked Bruma because Luiz was out and hes faster then Cahill and will keep up with Tevez runs. And finally I picked Montoya so he could take advantage of the space there will e with Krasic cutting in and Clichy following him.

Chelsea 2-2 Man City
WE DESERVED A WIN! Dzeko got 2 quickies to put them in front after Redmond scored the opener. Then in the 76th minute, Terry got the equaliser. We got attack after attack in and if it wasn't for a bad game from Negredo and Krasic and a couple stunning saves from Hart, we had this.

Man Of The Match - Nathan Redmond.
WOW! What a debut! I signed him with a hope of becoming a class sub, but now at 18 his impressing on the field and at training and my assistant. This man showed what his capable of, he had so many good runs forward and shots that Hart did brillianly and his crosses were perfect, but the finishing from Negredo and Krasic weren't. Too bad his out for a month after a being injured late.

This is what I take from this game other then we are better hen City -

NATHAN REDMOND WILL BE A FUTURE STARTER FOR CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB!!!!!!

Last edited:
Under 18's Report vs. Milwall

Lineup:

Paco

Gordon Watts Williams Bangura

Rees Njuguna
Ferrani Croad Arizmendi
Mensah

Chelsea 1-1 Milwall

The thing holding us back is teamwork with these new arrivals. Other then that, there all impressing. Mensah scored but did not earn man of the match. That belongs to substitute Francis Obiero. He is a striker but had to play defence because of injuries and tiredness going into the game, and he defended brilliantly, maybe he should switch positions.
(Rhys Williams, Ali Gordon, Samuel Bangura and Josh Rees are real, Ill put screenies up for the rest involved soon!)

I woke up this morning realising, if i want to go on a cup run, Europa League would be a major part of that! Think of it, if I get 2 cups in Englishs biggest cup, FA Cup and europes second biggest competition, plus top 4, I would call that a succesful season. It starts at the Bridge against Juve, tough first match, heres the lineup:

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Luiz Bertrand

Chalobah Ramires
Sturridge Kakuta Perotti
Negredo

Subs: Hilario/Terry/Kane/Romeu/Albrighton/De Bruyne/De Jong

Chelsea 1-0 Juventus

Very boring match, not much action or opportunities untit the last 20 mins or so. But in the 88th minute, We got a free kick in the middle of the park. Luiz would take it not short, but hammer it to the right wing. Albrighton would easily get the ball then was smart. DEid one touch wide then came in, he was free. Fakes a shot, Negredo is now in the box, he finds him and Negredo slides it in for the finish. Happy for the win, we move onto premier league off the back of beating a great team.

Man Of The Match - Branislav Ivanovic

Ivanovic and Cahill worked brilliantly together. There double teaming on Elia and Matri was superb. They swapped a lot in positions when needed, both went forward a lot even in the early stages which is exactly what i wanted, good players in the air in the box, and they did it to perfection, keeper was terrific though. The only reason I picked Brana for my man of the match award was because he stayed on the whole game.

Premier League vs. Everton

We go to Goodison today to take on the blue of Merseyside, Everton. Off the back of a boring 1-0 mid-week win of Juventus, I was hoping we could keep up the good result but play more fluid and quick. We play Burnley in another mid-week match in the premier league, but this is more important, although some good players are kept out for that.
Lineup:

Cech

Kane Bruma Terry Cole

Essien Fellaini
Albrighton Mata De Bruyne
Negredo

Subs: Hilaio/Bertrand/Ake/Romeu/Piazon/Krasic/De Jong

Tactical View: Kane starts with neither Montoya or Ivanovic fit, while the rest of the defence picked it self. Essien and Fellaini are very strong together and I hope for a good all round performance from them. Mata and Negredo deserved it over there opposition and the wings are full of form and creativity.

Everton 0-2 Chelsea

Again the attacking flow was off but we still got the 3 points. My defence are proving themselves as rocks and another clean sheet is doing wonders. They were very attacking and we did good to keep them scoreless. But as i earlier said the attacking was ****, we will work on that in training. 1st goal came from a free kick taken by Albrighton, Howard parried it but it hit the back of Cahill and went in fo an own goal. Second was from Matas corner Bruma got the far post header, Fellaini smashed it at goal, but it hit a defender. It flew up in the air and Terry headed it to bottom corner for the sealing goal in the 50th minute.

Man Of The Match - John Terry

This time it was Bruma and Terry that worked brillliantly together, they were unstoppable! Terry was the best as he captained the defence perfectly and man marked when needed. He played a bit of a sweeper with Bruma and the full backs going to half way and beyond when we had possesion. He took his goal well using strengh and perfect placing.

Reserve Report vs. Reading

Lineup:

Paco

Williams Pappoe Watts Gordon

Meireles Njugana
Ferrani Mellis Jaouhari
Mensah

Subs: Dawson/Davey/Swift/Obiero/Bangura/Arizmendi/Shoretire/Banks/Seremba/Ashton/Figueiro/Croad

Reading 2-2 Chelsea

My reserve team played very well, some leadership in the defence was missing and it showed though. Tommy Smith scored twice after breaking the offside trap twice but our striker was the man of the match. Mensah got 2 as well, and they were both solos on the break.

Loan Roundup - 14-24 September 2012

Thibaut Courtois - He played in the champions league for Porto against Ajax. He conceded a goal but was very solid and had good leadership in goals.

Jamal Blackman - Played twice for reserves and it looks like thats all his gonna get until he returns in January. He kept a clean sheet on both occasions and really played well with the lack of a good defence supporting him.

Billy Clifford - Clifford played in both matches for Pompey but did extremely poor in both. He has to get his act together, if he fails in this loan he may leave.

Patrick van Aanholt - In 10 days PvA played 3 times! He impressed immensly in two matches even earning man of the match in one, but was quiet as his team dominated in the other.

Conor Clifford - Clifford made his premier league debut for Burnley against Arsenal. He came on as a sub and was placed very deep and did very well on possesion.

Vitesse and Westerlo didnt play in these past 10 days so those players were not involved, and i nothing happens in a week for a player they will not be written, like this week.

Carling Cup vs. Burnley

We should have an easy time at the Turf Moor if we can play average. It will be good to see Conor Clifford and see how his going in Burnley and how he's progressing. I put a young, but strong lineup out:

Lineup:

Cech

Ivanovic Kalas Cahill Bertrand

Romeu Ramires
De Bruyne Piazon Kakuta

De Jong

Subs: Hilario/Luiz/Montoya/Chalobah/Perotti/Mata/Sturridge

Tactical View: Our team will be very quick as you look at the top 6. All fast paced which will cause havvock, and Sturridge is even sub instead of Lukaku. Kalas and Cahill get the start with strong defensive full backs which should block them out well.

Burnley 0-1 Chelsea

We played very well today against a surprisingly very good side. Cech did well in goals and the defence was as solid as ever to keep a clean sheet. Our attac was very quick as I wanted and the top 4 really played brilliantly. If they had an average keeper Im sure it would have been 4-0. The goal came when Kalas got forward, played a ball to the right to De Bruyne. Passes back to the free Piazon just outside the box. He fakes the shot, brilliant pass to De Jong who jumps over the ball. Kakuta free far post and nails it into the bottom corner.

Man Of The Match: Lucas Piazon

He got a great assist and played superbly! His passing and ball control and positioning were just incredible. Mata and Kakuta have done poor in recent weeks in the centre of the attacking midfield, maybe Piazon should start more often.

Last edited:
Scout Meeting

Me "I was looking at the team today again, and I was just wondering, how did you get the Piazon and Davila, Michael said you guys did it"

De Vissier "Well we scouted competitions."

Me "What like Copa Sundermerica?"

Berg "No no, national competitions, Mr.Emenalo sent us on them"

Me "Oh, and you stopped cause I wanted you to scout all across Europe, I get it."

Roth "Sir, may I say, I think scouting those competitions wee very smart. But I think instead of just South America, we scout National competitions world wide."

Me "Thats good mate, very good. So how about you guys keep scouting U23 players where ever you feel best but when a competition is on I want you to scout, Ill call you to go to that."

De Visser "Good idea sir, I think we should do that."

Me "Ill write up a list tonight of worthy competions, good bye gents, you just e-mail me the reports and Ill be off, see ya"

What no-one except me knows is Ive got a signing coming and a player leaving, all will be revealed for confirmed transfers in January.

Under 18s Report vs. Tottenham

Spurs 2-3 Chelsea

G: Obeiro/Arizmendi/Davey
A: Arizmendi/Obiero/Jaohari

We had a great turn around! From 2 goals down because of bad defending from Webb, who is now released, we scored 3 goals.

Man Of The Match: Francis Obiero

Francis came on as a sub and got a goal and an assist. For the assist he had a great run before being challenged, he avoided it and got it to Arizmendi who scored. The goal was when he played off the back of his marker and got in a comfortable finish.

Premier League vs. Arsenal

This is one of the first matches we have played at the Bridge for a while! We take on arch rivals Arsenal in a battle to the death, a win is massive and needed. Lineups:

Cech

Kane Luiz Terry Cole

Essien Fellaini

Krasic Meireles Kakuta
Negredo

Subs: Hilario/Ivanovic/Kalas/Ramires/De Bruyne/Mata/De Jong

Tactical View:

Cech was obvious, and so was the 2 centre backs, Cole, and the middle 2. I picked Kane over Montoya and Ivanovic cause neither have defended well in previous appearances, Kane has. Krasic and Negredo are just picked above opposition because of natural ability. Kakuta gets a spot after the performance mid week and Mata has been poor and Piazon is far from fit, so Im going with Raul Meireles. But before the game starts Im very scared as they have Ayew against Kane, come on Todd!

12th - Song making a run forward with he ball on a counter. Good play by Cole to keep him wide, plays it short to Wilshere, and brilliant by Cech to save it.

13th - Wilshere takes the resulting corner. Goes way far post where Bendtner is free, heads it in the middle to Vermaelen. He heads it down and cleared off the line by Kane.

26th - Luiz makes a massive run forward. He passes it to Kakuta who gives him it back from the outside of the area, and his tripped. Meireles now with the free, going to the top corner but Szczesny saves it.

32nd - It looks like its another counter by Arsenal. 3 on 2 in Arsenals favour. Wilshere with it, skips past Luiz, passes it to Bendtner who leaves it, Chu-Young free. Cech saves it, that was un-humanly

45th - Kalas on for Luiz

48th - Kane injured, off for Ivanovic

63rd - Negredo off for De Jong

68th - Fellaini holding the ball up in midfield, past Badelj now its De Jong. He passes it to Krasic, nutmegs Vermaelen now through to De Jong. He gets past Konsielny and shoots, another brilliant stop by Szczesny.

72nd - Kakuta passes it short to Meireles, who ghoes to De Jong. Luuk doing very well holding it up well, like a certain Didier, now back to Meireles. He shoots from a third of the pich out and Szczesny does it again. It was so close to a lob in goal but he dives back to tip it over the bar.

82nd - Counter by Bendtner with him running down the right, good challenge from Kalas, now Ivanovic at half-way. He goes long to De Jong and Chelsea have De Jong, Krasic and Meireles forward while Arsenal have Kocsielny and Song back. De Jong and Krasic switch positions in a blink of an eye and now Krasic is in from a through ball. He shoots, another brilliant parrey by Szczesny, but Meireles gets to it before Song, GOAL!!!! 1-0.

86th - Fellaini injured, he just fell to the ground while walking but will stay on for the rest of the match.

90+4 - Chelsea are holding on in the last minute of stoppage time. Meireles and Ivanovic have swapped positions so Chelsea can pass it around with 3 big central men. ANd theres the final whistle!

Chelsea 1-0 Arsenal

We played a very hard match today. Meireles and Kane did extremely well as they fight for a place in the starting 11. The defence held in their with one man in particular winning man of the match, but the match was usually played with the team in possesions defenders.

Man Of The Match - Petr Cech

Cech was CFCs saviour today. He never failed to shine and on two occasions did things un-humanly. Heully deserves this and has been tremendous ths season.

I was trying to copy loan ound-ups like We Aint Got No History, but not enough players are out on loan so Im cancelling that untill you guys really want me to keep it.

Reserve Report vs, PSV

Chelsea 0-2 PSV

They have a very good team and we lost. They came here and beat us, they played better, its that simple.

Man Of The Match - Romelu Lukaku

Romelu has to gain match fitness, so he played reserves this week. He terrorised the defence with his strengh and pace, if the reserves were up to his standard by now, he would of had a field day.

Europa League vs. Steaua

After beating Juve we are on a high in Europa League. We go away today and we should win comfortably. Lineup:

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Essien Ramires
Krasic Mata Perotti
Negredo

Subs: Hilario/Bruma/Romeu/Sturridge/De Bruyne/Gordon/De Jong

Tactical View:

I just want to smash this team, it's that simple!!!!!!!!!

Steaua 0-1 Chelsea

Yeah, so, we didn't smash them, it was just complacency though. We didn't try hard enough to really give them a belting, so I gave them a belting in the locker rooms. They understood and promised to do better next time out.

'Man Of The Match - Ramires

The man who hasn't played much is doing incredible. He is making choosing the squad harder then ever, especially with his goal. A pearler from the edge of the box right into the left top corner.

Back