After suffering 3 away defeats in row I was wondering are there certain formations we should use the defensive or attacking against I just use attacking tactic at the moment

point luttertal

I literally start every match in the "defensive" tactic and then adjust if needed, which was very rarely. I managed to still notch over 100 goal in the prem.

Simply superb

8sEWI4.jpg

what skin mate?

hey mate, great result, how is fred doing in your save? btw the skin looks great

He is doing well for me, with 7.33 avg rating and 7 goals and 5 assists to his name.. but Ante Coric is doing the best, he is scoring loads of goals as AP( A ).

How do you get these results ?! I with the same tactic, with the same club, I am in 14th place in the Premier League (5w3d10l) ... doing everything that is in the first post.

Well first 3 seasons I finished 8,8,9th it's normal u wouldn't win everything in first season with Sunderland, just keep using it and the results will come);
But what I know if I only press forward button and than quick pick and the last step is Instant Results button heh

He is doing well for me, with 7.33 avg rating and 7 goals and 5 assists to his name.. but Ante Coric is doing the best, he is scoring loads of goals as AP( A ).

Have you made any change to the tactic? Can you upload it?

-- if you got a player sent off then remove AMC

Okay, but if I use defensive tactics I do not have AMC, in this case which player should I draw?

Guys, I've added a defensive version of the tactic to the OP

A bit later I'll add a guide with some suggestions about when to use each version
Hello TFF, i wanted to ask you whats the idea behind one single set of team instructions you keep through out a whole FM, do you find that its the best or you dont have time to test a different approach ?? thanks. And also a new tactic in the works, a more friendly one because i tend to have lots of wide players, thank you.

Could anyone kindly post the player instruction and set piece setting? I would like to try it with FM16. Thank you

I have tried around 15-20 tactics from this forum and MrL's site and this is BY FAR the best for me. It is so complete, well done TFF!

Well first 3 seasons I finished 8,8,9th it's normal u wouldn't win everything in first season with Sunderland, just keep using it and the results will come);
But what I know if I only press forward button and than quick pick and the last step is Instant Results button heh

White Europe, i do not play in Instant result ... play in 3D, and I have to take the game as seriously as possible (as this is a game)...Now what makes me confused is that I see people here saying very well of some tactics, when I see that there are no miracles as they say!

I found to use the defensive tactic but drop dm into the back so u have 3 at back.. it helped me to contain them and counter.. Arsenal and Tottenham were my bogey teams but now I have them sorted

Back