Tranmere Rovers ready for League 2 seven games to go. Great season! We are also ready for the final of the FA Trophy. Still unbeaten in Vanarama National League after 39 games.

View attachment 104015

I found to use the defensive tactic but drop dm into the back so u have 3 at back.. it helped me to contain them and counter.. Arsenal and Tottenham were my bogey teams but now I have them sorted

If u drop DM to the CB position, it called BEAST :)

Simply superb

8sEWI4.jpg

Is this the attacking version with WB dropped?
Or is just the skin moving the WB?

We finished 2nd for a team predicted to finish 10th, that itself is a good achievement, I wasn't able to do that with many other tactics..
Now onto 3rd season, I have improved the squad and im doing really well sitting frist, hopefully we win the title.

This tactic is the best I think.. I will post pics later.

Is this the attacking version with WB dropped?
Or is just the skin moving the WB?

Yes attacking with WB dropped, but in away games I remove get further forward from one of the CM(S) and also make am to AM(S).

Last edited:
We finished 2nd for a team predicted to finish 10th, that itself is a good achievement, I wasn't able to do that with many other tactics..
Now onto 3rd season, I have improved the squad and im doing really well sitting frist, hopefully we win the title.

This tactic is the best I think.. I will post pics later.

Yes attacking with WB dropped, but in away games I remove get further forward from one of the CM(S) and also make am to AM(S).

One of your midfielders dropped to defensive midfielder and your WB's dropped but with same instructions?

edit: I looked at the Marseille team. No defensive midfielder then but remove further forward on one of the cm's yes.

Last edited:
Wow! Good job with the tactic TFF. Wanted to give this tactic a challenge. Media Prediction 20th. Hull starting with so many injuries and long injuries. And still ended the first season like this. View attachment 103900

took me 5 seasons but finally won something with bournemouth after 5 final defeats. won the league in season 5 with def verson

Back