Hello guys, i play this game since 2005. I have tried hundreds of tactics and i have played plenty which were exploting the match engine etc. THIS TACTIC IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE AND THE BEST I HAVE EVER USED SO FAR. My first season i played as Wolfsburg's Manager and i won the double (Bundesliga and German Cup). Then i decided to resign and i had an interview with PSG so they hired me. PSG had already signed Carvahal, Diego Costa and Ghoulam, so i had 75 millions and i signed Kante. I know that win everything with PSG is not big deal, but guys the stats are insane. I won every single competition i think 6-7 in a season ( PSG had won the C.L last season, so i played super cups etc). My win rate as Manager is 87% and i have 5 defeats in all the competitions for two years. With PSG i won the league UNBEATEN and i conceded 18 goals !!!! I play the Aggressive version of the tactic with the a small tweak for the away games !!! INSTANT RESULT NO OP !!! ATTACKING MOVEMENT FOCUS TFF, sERBIA ETC THANKS FO THE TACTIC, THE ADVICE ETC. IT IS 100% LEGIT ZERO CHEATS !!!! FREAKING AWESOME TACTIC

Can you please tell me what skin is that? :)

Yeah, i never change! I maybe should against Barca but meh. The attacking is working very well for me.

Heh, I think you'll be losing a lot with the attacking version in matches vs top club such as Barca, PSG, Man Utd, Man City and so on... :)

Heh, I think you'll be losing a lot with the attacking version in matches vs top club such as Barca, PSG, Man Utd, Man City and so on... :)

Im gonna keep it on Attacking so i will let you know. I did beat Man City 5-1 with it though.

Do you have any tips to convert more chances to goals? Playing my first season with Oxford United, and although i dominate most matches i do have problems scoring. Playing with the defensive version

first match champions league
View attachment 102452
amazing pass and gool :)
[video=youtube;16ivagUrjRw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16ivagUrjRw&index=1&list=UUASQ0p0dW5Nw-a94rDI6pTA[/video]

Trying it out in my custom danish league! 9 wins out of 10 games!

View attachment 102447 View attachment 102446

My club is predicted 5th but is a notoriously underachieving club - and transfers is disabled. So these results is absolutely superb. Thanks once again TFF!

Been switching between attacking and defensive.

I'll be back with more :)

Last edited:
Back