07304-e9d38a12-8499-4404-8a9b-f8f0be7f1c7a.png

Insane first season with Aggressor - you've really done it with this one TFF! Hats off to you!

34 games this season, 26 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses.

View attachment 102212

It's a spectacular feat to win the league with FCK competing. They have an insanely dominant squad. But to do it with AGF is amazing - with a 21-man squad and transfers disabled. First league victory since 1986!

Switched between the two versions, mainly using the defensive version - even used IR on a couple of results.

Guidetti 1000%. He is the most suited for the tactic. The others have wrong PPM's

Hi Guys. I know this is a bit unusual, but I need your help. I am about to start a game with Roma and play with this tactic. Which strikers would you recommend me to use? I intend to sign Lacazete (this is pretty much decided). And the other one I don't know. I am still undecided between Lucas Pratto, Salah, El Shaarawy or Guidetti. Which one of these 4 your you use in the first team?
Or do you have any other suggestions?

Lacazette(H)

Hi Guys. I know this is a bit unusual, but I need your help. I am about to start a game with Roma and play with this tactic. Which strikers would you recommend me to use? I intend to sign Lacazete (this is pretty much decided). And the other one I don't know. I am still undecided between Lucas Pratto, Salah, El Shaarawy or Guidetti. Which one of these 4 your you use in the first team?

I would say Guidetti. He is doing great in my Man City save. Another plus is that He is not that expensive

Hellicoum, what is your first 11 using West Ham?

Also, how do you use all the wing players like Ayew, Feghouli, Anthony, Tore?

Hello guys, i play this game since 2005. I have tried hundreds of tactics and i have played plenty which were exploting the match engine etc. THIS TACTIC IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE AND THE BEST I HAVE EVER USED SO FAR. My first season i played as Wolfsburg's Manager and i won the double (Bundesliga and German Cup). Then i decided to resign and i had an interview with PSG so they hired me. PSG had already signed Carvahal, Diego Costa and Ghoulam, so i had 75 millions and i signed Kante. I know that win everything with PSG is not big deal, but guys the stats are insane. I won every single competition i think 6-7 in a season ( PSG had won the C.L last season, so i played super cups etc). My win rate as Manager is 87% and i have 5 defeats in all the competitions for two years. With PSG i won the league UNBEATEN and i conceded 18 goals !!!! I play the Aggressive version of the tactic with the a small tweak for the away games !!! INSTANT RESULT NO OP !!! ATTACKING MOVEMENT FOCUS TFF, sERBIA ETC THANKS FO THE TACTIC, THE ADVICE ETC. IT IS 100% LEGIT ZERO CHEATS !!!! FREAKING AWESOME TACTIC

You said in a post earlier that you switch the wb's to full backs away from home but on the SS the wb's are wb's. What is correct?

Gabbiadini scored 42 in 48(9) games. My best player.

You said in a post earlier that you switch the wb's to full backs away from home but on the SS the wb's are wb's. What is correct?

Not , he just dropped down Wing Backs to DL and DR position :) So with Attacking version Wing Backs are on WBL and WBR position and with Defensive version on DL and DR position :)

Back