Not , he just dropped down Wing Backs to DL and DR position :) So with Attacking version Wing Backs are on WBL and WBR position and with Defensive version on DL and DR position :)

Did u update fm touch??how is the tactic going??

07306-7d8b41fd-ff8a-4b0a-99db-ac2b1482c4bc.png

07306-4a008f4c-ffad-4def-b463-4b0f9e7a4353.png

can you post your transfers please
I'm out my house.
when is possible im post to you
But im in 2020 and use €300M + in transfers.

Odegaard, Delle Ali, James Rodrigues (free), Raphael Guerreiro (WBL) and a newgen

Last edited:
Does anybody have issues scoring with this tactic, i have over 60% possession in most if not all games atleast 10-15 shot most off target though and 2-4 CCC's each game and get alot of 1-0's or 0-0's. Have a few were i scored all my chances but very few and far between

Does anybody have issues scoring with this tactic, i have over 60% possession in most if not all games atleast 10-15 shot most off target though and 2-4 CCC's each game and get alot of 1-0's or 0-0's. Have a few were i scored all my chances but very few and far between
Try change your DM(D) to DM(S) its more ofensive

guys, nay tips to improve defense? maybe training or some advices for cb or wb? scoring a lot, but couldn't keep clean sheets or protect the lead :(

West Ham, the first season :)

fe333ccccc.png

few days ago I started a new save with West Ham(17.3 patch) and found that Andy Carroll was injured and out for about 6-8 months but in real life he played vs Chelsea yesterday... that's funny :)

It looks like SI screwed with the data

Last edited:
guys, nay tips to improve defense? maybe training or some advices for cb or wb? scoring a lot, but couldn't keep clean sheets or protect the lead :(

Just drop wing backs down vs hard opponents :) or change DM(D) to BPD(D)

I would say use Beast V4 vs Hard opponents :) i think Beast V4 Defensivly is better then Aggressor :)

Do you guys use right footed striker on left or right side upfront? Or it just doesn't matter?

just wondering if i don't do ppm will it affect the performance of the tactic?

Want to start a new save with the winter update but who would you guys recommend starting a save with I prefer England and looking for a bit of a challenge rather than winning everything straight away

Want to start a new save with the winter update but who would you guys recommend starting a save with I prefer England and looking for a bit of a challenge rather than winning everything straight away

Southampton

Back