I see mate but on the other hand with perfect 352 I can't get results like that. 352 is a solid tactic of course but Aggressor is one step behind for me ^^)
This is the problem with agressor mate i told u it wasnt in the last patch.it doesnt happen with 352 v3.No doubt u will get a bad streak with every tactic but not like that.This is what i was talking about dejan

ov ov ov you really understood me wrong mate. I never say aggressor is not a good tactic also it is the best working one for me. I just want to now that why my team's form drop like that. I never say anything about tactic.

These streak is anormal for me.

Lol I lost 5-6 games in a row and than won 6-7 like 3-0,4-0. I just want to ask; my team is in a good form,fit and with superb morale, no injuries and then boom lose 4-5 match. Why?

Ok... Dude, I want to be sure that I get it right...

You are playing with Konyaspor, this team is predicted to finish 9th so it's a middle table team

u3u3h2.png

And according your screenshots you are sitting the 1st place in the league but you are still complaining? :O

de3333aaaaa.png

ov ov ov you really understood me wrong mate. I never say aggressor is not a good tactic also it is the best working one for me. I just want to now that why my team's form drop like that. I never say anything about tactic.

These streak is anormal for me.

Lol I lost 5-6 games in a row and than won 6-7 like 3-0,4-0. I just want to ask; my team is in a good form,fit and with superb morale, no injuries and then boom lose 4-5 match. Why?

Ok... Dude, I want to be sure that I get it right...

You are playing with Konyaspor, this team is predicted to finish 9th so it's a mid table team

u3u3h2.png

And according your screenshots you are sitting the 1st place in the league but you are still complaining? :O

de3333aaaaa.png

So I guess that you'll be satisfied with a tactic and the game only when you can get unbeaten season with the weakest team in your league because I see that winning a league with a mid table team isn't good enough for you... XD

In real life at the current moment Barcelona has got already 3 loses and 6 draws after 28 matches in the league and Barca is the strongest team in the world and the strongest team in the league that predicted to finish the 1st place.

You are playing with Konyaspor, a mid table team that is predicted to finish 9th.

You are sitting the 1st place in the league with only 5 loses and 2 draws!

Don't you think that this game should be somehow realistic? Don't you think that the quality of your players should matter and not everything should depend on your tactic?

If you don't want have any loses then you need to have not just only the best tactic but also you need to have the strongest team in your league!

Just imagine what were if players doesn't matter at all in this game and you could have 100% win rate with the weakest team in your league only because your tactic... the game would be boring in that case because there wasn't any need to buy better players... do you want it to be that way? :O

Last edited:
Now I gave it to you,you're right. Maybe I just feel stressed just because I can't get any ''remarkable success'' at 17. ^^)

In real life Barcelona has got already 3 loses and 6 draws after 28 matches in the league, this team is the strongest team in the world and it's the strongest team in the league that predicted to finish the 1st place.

You are playing with Konyaspor, a mid table team that is predicted to finish 9th.

You are sitting the 1st place in the league with only 5 loses and 2 draws!

Don't you think that this game should be somehow realistic? Don't you think that the quality of your players should matter and not everything should depend on your tactic?

If you don't want have any loses then you need not just only the best tactic but also you need to have the strongest team in your league!

Just imagine what were if players doesn't matter at all in this game and you could have 100% win rate with the weakest team in your league only because your tactic... the game would be boring in that case because there wasn't any need to buy better players... do you want it to be that way? :O

People just need to understand that the attributers that players have aren't irrelevant numbers that don't mean anything, they mean a lot and your players' attributers put limits at what you can achieve with your tactic.

It's a huge difference if your striker has got Finishing "13" or "16" and if he has got Decisions "13" or "16" but not everyone uderstand that… many people think that there must be a tactic that would make them win 100% of matches with any players and any teams but if something like that would be possible then SI fixed it immediately...

This tactic already allow you to achieve crazy things in this game that look complete unrealistic compare to real life and it's funny that many people demand for more but something more than that would be just "a I win button" that would make this game boring as **** for anyone in few hours of playing.

Last edited:
People just need to understand that the attributers that players have aren't irrelevant numbers that don't mean anything, they mean a lot and your players' attributers put limits at what you can achieve with your tactic.

It's a huge difference if your striker has got Finishing "13" or "16" and if he has got Decisions "13" or "16" but not everyone uderstand that… many people think that there must be a tactic that would make them win 100% of matches with any players and any teams but if something like that would be possible then SI fixed it immediately...

This tactic already allow you to achieve crazy things in this game that look complete unrealistic compare to real life and it's funny that many people demand for more but something more than that would be just "a I win button" that would make this game boring as **** for anyone in few hours of playing.

I can totally agree with your opinion, it takes time to create one almost unbeatable team using the tactic. Unfortunately tactics are not all you need to achieve more than 70% - 80%, because of that there are trainings, ois, filters and team talks TotalFootballFan9 released to help us do that. Regarding this offtopic i can say that just one or two wrong transfers of player that can't fit or a little bit of no luck can ruin good results, it's so complicated topic and we can continue discuss that forever. Unfortunately many won't understand that, it needs patient and most of the things to be detailed analyzed why are or not happening and this way results will come.

So if I use the Attacking version against weaker opposition at Home with West Brom, and Defensive version away, I should do ok with this formation on FM17. First time poster. Ok I have a £16 mill budget. Need a good Ball playing CB and a good Deep Lying Forwad, need both posistion, i.e. Within in the £16 mill budget. Any help

So if I use the Attacking version against weaker opposition at Home with West Brom, and Defensive version away, I should do ok with this formation on FM17. First time poster. Ok I have a £16 mill budget. Need a good Ball playing CB and a good Deep Lying Forwad, need both posistion, i.e. Within in the £16 mill budget. Any help

Use the filters provided in the OP, also starting games with the defensive version is recommended. You can always switch later on depending on the situation.

Michael Keane is a good bpd, maybe 7m upfront, the rest over time and in clauses

Use the filters provided in the OP, also starting games with the defensive version is recommended. You can always switch later on depending on the situation.

What are are these filters in the OP :S

Michael Keane is a good bpd, maybe 7m upfront, the rest over time and in clauses

Thanks I'll try for him then, need a good deep Lying forward who can play up front with Rondon then :S

Thanks I'll try for him then, need a good deep Lying forward who can play up front with Rondon then :S

There's a section that is called "Filters" at the OP.

Go there, read it, understand it ;) and you'll find players for any position in this tactic.

Guys, I've added a new version(BALANCED) to the tactic to the OP

The new version shows the best results so I suggest starting all matches with it.

When you are losing by 2 goals or more or when you desperately need a goal at any cost then I suggest changing to the ATTACKING version. It has a better attack but a weaker defense.

I won't remove the DEFENSIVE version from the OP but there is no place for it anymore and
I suggest not using the Defensive version at all.

Also, I've added a new recommend PPM for MCL/MCR positions.

The new Balanced version it's the Attacking version with these changes:

- changed the duty/PIs of AMC position

Aggressor_Balanced_V1.png

Last edited:
Getting crazy results with Arsenal, just testing the new tactic.
Done 2 tweaks from the new Balanced tactic:
-WB's to FB's. I didnt want to train my fullbacks. Seems like theyr'e playing very good anyway, dont think its making anything worse.
-Flexible to fluid, that always works best for me.

Ive never seen so good football before ever, im dominating every match. Its easy. And even with Özil as AMC has scored 7 goals in 7 matches, and he has the Comes Deep To Get Ball trait. Tactic isnt fluid yet, and im still using Match tactics training. Dont know if i will change it or not lol.

View attachment 100423 View attachment 100422

Guys, I've added a new version(BALANCED) to the tactic to the OP

The new version shows the best results so I suggest starting all matches with it.

When you are losing by 2 goals or more or when you desperately need a goal at any cost then I suggest changing to the ATTACKING version. It has a better attack but a weaker defense.

I won't remove the DEFENSIVE version from the OP but there is no place for it anymore and
I suggest not using the Defensive version at all.

Also, I've added a new recommend PPM for MCL/MCR positions.

The new Balanced version it's the Attacking version with these changes:

- changed the duty/PIs of AMC position

Aggressor_Balanced_V1.png

View attachment 100421View attachment 100420View attachment 100419View attachment 100418

Very Nice Amazing TFF Thank you ...

Hi can someone post the player instructions of the AMC of the new balance version pls.Thanks

Getting crazy results with Arsenal, just testing the new tactic.
Done 2 tweaks from the new Balanced tactic:
-WB's to FB's. I didnt want to train my fullbacks. Seems like theyr'e playing very good anyway, dont think its making anything worse.
-Flexible to fluid, that always works best for me.

Its still going amazing for me, i dont know what more i can say. 15 matches, 15 wins, 48 goals scored - 5 goals conceded. I dont want to be rude and upload my tweak, but i just have to ugh. Its too good. I dont want any credit. What i also find amazing is that both my Under 23s and 18s have won all their matches too lol, and they play with the same tactic. Im still just using match tactics for match preparation. You can use this if you want a flat 4-3-1-2 with fullbacks. Same OI's as in the OP.

View attachment 100409 View attachment 100408

Back