Its still going amazing for me, i dont know what more i can say. 15 matches, 15 wins, 48 goals scored - 5 goals conceded. I dont want to be rude and upload my tweak, but i just have to ugh. Its too good. I dont want any credit. What i also find amazing is that both my Under 23s and 18s have won all their matches too lol, and they play with the same tactic. Im still just using match tactics for match preparation. You can use this if you want a flat 4-3-1-2 with fullbacks. Same OI's as in the OP.

View attachment 1108931 View attachment 1108932

Also having pretty amazing results here with TTF balanced only with wb dropped to FB position. Didn't change structure, so still on flexible.

Also having pretty amazing results here with TTF balanced only with wb dropped to FB position. Didn't change structure, so still on flexible.

Yeah I think it doesnt matter really if they're WB's or FB's, but i think having " Gets Forward Whenever Possible" PPM if you have them dropped to FB position is important. Because they wont be attacking enough if they dont have that imo. I have Bellerin, Gibbs and Monreal and they all have that PPM, they all have a rating around 8. But Debuchy is just around 7, and he doesnt have that PPM etc. I would train all FB's to get that PPM if they dont already have it.

Last edited:
Yeah I think it doesnt matter really if they're WB's or FB's, but i think having " Gets Forward Whenever Possible" PPM if you have them dropped to FB position is important. Because they wont be attacking enough if they dont have that imo. I have Bellerin, Gibbs and Monreal and they all have that PPM, they all have a rating around 8. But Debuchy is just around 7, and he doesnt have that PPM etc. I would train all FB's to get that PPM if they dont already have it.

Agree.

What roles are you using in the FB positions? FB (S) or still WB (S)?

In the picture he posted with his formation you can see he is using WBs

Its WB (S) in FB positions. You just drop them from Wingbacks to Fullbacks, and keep the same role and instructions.

Cool thanks, I'll try this with my Panathaniakos save, my defenders can't cope with the original tactic's defensive set-up

For this tactic you need for WBs such type players that almost always have Accomplished/Competent rating for WB position so I don't see any problem to use them at WB position :)

Guys, I've added a new version(BALANCED) to the tactic to the OP

The new version shows the best results so I suggest starting all matches with it.

When you are losing by 2 goals or more or when you desperately need a goal at any cost then I suggest changing to the ATTACKING version. It has a better attack but a weaker defense.

I won't remove the DEFENSIVE version from the OP but there is no place for it anymore and
I suggest not using the Defensive version at all.

Also, I've added a new recommend PPM for MCL/MCR positions.

The new Balanced version it's the Attacking version with these changes:

- changed the duty/PIs of AMC position

Aggressor_Balanced_V1.png

Thanks TFF!

I guess that the AMC's attributes hasn't changed ?

Btw, I'm trying the balanced version with Southampton and it's going just amazing! :)

I'll post some screenshots later ;)

Its still going amazing for me, i dont know what more i can say. 15 matches, 15 wins, 48 goals scored - 5 goals conceded. I dont want to be rude and upload my tweak, but i just have to ugh. Its too good. I dont want any credit. What i also find amazing is that both my Under 23s and 18s have won all their matches too lol, and they play with the same tactic. Im still just using match tactics for match preparation. You can use this if you want a flat 4-3-1-2 with fullbacks. Same OI's as in the OP.

View attachment 1108931 View attachment 1108932

what is the training ando OI? the same as the OP?

Getting crazy results with Arsenal, just testing the new tactic.
Done 2 tweaks from the new Balanced tactic:
-WB's to FB's. I didnt want to train my fullbacks. Seems like theyr'e playing very good anyway, dont think its making anything worse.
-Flexible to fluid, that always works best for me.

Ive never seen so good football before ever, im dominating every match. Its easy. And even with Özil as AMC has scored 7 goals in 7 matches, and he has the Comes Deep To Get Ball trait. Tactic isnt fluid yet, and im still using Match tactics training. Dont know if i will change it or not lol.

View attachment 1108917 View attachment 1108918

Training and oi?

'I suggest not using the Defensive version at all'

I have to disagree :D

I have tried both the attacking with Monaco for a season and im just trying the defensive version with Man Utd.

I was very happy with the attacking and won the league with no issues but the defensive one is making Pogba become a god!

I will, as always, try the new tweaked one but it will have to go a long way to beat this

Good work!​

Back