Guys, I've added a new version(BALANCED) to the tactic to the OP

The new version shows the best results so I suggest starting all matches with it.

When you are losing by 2 goals or more or when you desperately need a goal at any cost then I suggest changing to the ATTACKING version. It has a better attack but a weaker defense.

I won't remove the DEFENSIVE version from the OP but there is no place for it anymore and
I suggest not using the Defensive version at all.

Also, I've added a new recommend PPM for MCL/MCR positions.

The new Balanced version it's the Attacking version with these changes:

- changed the duty/PIs of AMC position

Aggressor_Balanced_V1.png

Please could someone upload the new version here? I can't download from Mediafire

Thanks!

Please could someone upload the new version here? I can't download from MediafireThanks!

TFF AGGRESSOR ( BALANCED VERSION ) V1_921E731E-B3E5-48E6-AB0D-98BB1DF4BF57.fmf (39.9 KB)

At the start of a save game how do I get to the screen to disable the Atributes Masking :S

View attachment 100352

Holy ****. I loaded this tactic starting from the highlighted match (vs. Bournemouth) and you can see the results were not so good, but we beat PSG 6-1

balanced version need new player filters or I can use the old one?

Guys, I've added a new version(BALANCED) to the tactic to the OP

The new version shows the best results so I suggest starting all matches with it.

When you are losing by 2 goals or more or when you desperately need a goal at any cost then I suggest changing to the ATTACKING version. It has a better attack but a weaker defense.

I won't remove the DEFENSIVE version from the OP but there is no place for it anymore and
I suggest not using the Defensive version at all.

Also, I've added a new recommend PPM for MCL/MCR positions.

The new Balanced version it's the Attacking version with these changes:

- changed the duty/PIs of AMC position

Aggressor_Balanced_V1.png

I started a new save with Southampton to try the new version :)

nss11.png

nss22.png

nss55.png

nss33.png

nss44.png

Langacker ARISA

I've tried this formation, Im West Brom, is there a better opposition instruction, I'm finding teams beat me easily away. Is there a way of instructing your players to tackle better.

-- DCR Right Foot - Very Strong

-- DCL Left Foot – Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- MCR position : Right Foot - Very Strong/Strong

-- MCL position : Left Foot - Resonable/Fairly Strong/Strong/Very Strong

-- WBR Right Foot - Very Strong

-- WBL Left Foot – Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong/Reasonable

What does this stand for on the player atributes

I used balanced v1. Before that I experimented with 4231 and 433. I believe I got the poor results because the tactic was not fluid, but it's getting better. Before the PSG game i had 2 weeks without a game and put training Tactical and Ball Control VERY HIGH

go to player profile and click development>tactic and there you will see how strong each foot is.

I used balanced v1. Before that I experimented with 4231 and 433. I believe I got the poor results because the tactic was not fluid, but it's getting better. Before the PSG game i had 2 weeks without a game and put training Tactical and Ball Control VERY HIGH

Whats balanced V1. I used the AGRESSOR def formation and control mentality away. Beat Leicester 3-0, changed to the latest tactic at Home standard mentality beat Liverpool 4-3, and a League Cup Wimbledon 2-1. I changed to defensive formation away at City with control mentality got hammered 4-2. Any idea for formation and mentality away. Do you stick with standard mentality at Home and the latest formation.

I stuck with original OI do you have to put anything individually on the players for tacking or closing down :S

Sgned Charlie Taylor 4 mill rising to 5 with instalments, and Andre Gray 11 mill rising to 16 with instalments, both been good signings

Back