Amy Winehouse found dead

Well compared to this it's yesterdays news.It would still be the main news if it wasn't for this. It is bigger news but the news channels have to report the most recent stuff.

Which brings me back to what i originally said. Report it, but keep the perspective

This song reminds me of her:

[video=youtube;UAWcs5H-qgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAWcs5H-qgQ[/video]

Which brings me back to what i originally said. Report it, but keep the perspective

There's more to report about Amy Winehouse than Norway though.It's not as though they're denying what happened in Norway.

There's more to report about Amy Winehouse than Norway though.It's not as though they're denying what happened in Norway.

Don't see how. Tbh she wasn't that talented a singer (just my opinion), and she seemed to be in the media for all the wrong reasons than the right ones. She made a name for herself in the wrong way. Thats the way I see it anyway.

Don't see how. Tbh she wasn't that talented a singer (just my opinion), and she seemed to be in the media for all the wrong reasons than the right ones. She made a name for herself in the wrong way. Thats the way I see it anyway.

But she was in the media, be it for good or bad reasons, so people will be shocked when she dies and will want to know more.
I thought she was a good singer though, but I guess the definition of a good singer differs from person to person

No there isnt, what happened there is much bigger and much more complex than with Amy. But im gonna leave this here and turn my attentions to Norway, an infinitely sadder story

But she was in the media, be it for good or bad reasons, so people will be shocked when she dies and will want to know more.
I thought she was a good singer though, but I guess the definition of a good singer differs from person to person

Doesn't mean it has to be the headline. News companies can easily report multiple things simultaneously, just look how many stories the BBC has on its frontpage alone. It's the fact that it makes headline news over a much, much more tragic event which represents a shocking prioritisation, and as I said before, represents a quite sad moralistic view of the nation. It should be reported, yes, just not at such a high level.

Rather talk about Norway bombings and homicide, because she didn't respect her life simply. The internet world exploded when this happened...
But meh, RIP.

Amy Winehouse was a star in the making, but she threw it all away. Addictions are curious things, we all have them, e.g rich teas (guilty culprit me), and they can lead to our undoing. Her death is being put across as more significant than other deaths (Norway) but ultimately is something that happens in everyday life and no death in this case is more significant than the other.

A pity she has died, it's sad she made so many mistakes but I think we can all learn from what she achieved, and what she did wrong.

Not going to pretend I care about her dying, I do feel for her family who had to put up with the things she did though.
Tragic waste of life that happens far too often.

One of those people you just repeatedly think what-if. But tbh if you don't respect your life you will die and I personally thought she was a great singer but yesterdays Norway attacks are so much worse. Amy Winehouse killed herself it seems (don't think the cause of death has been confirmed) while the Nowergion people had their lifes stolen from them. R.I.P a could-of-been legend

Probably the first celebrity I've seen who's speaking some sense on the matter.

who's he/she ? ( ultimate warrior)

7QaaH.jpg

What a tragic waste of an amazing talent. Maybe she should have just gone to rehab!

Think it's a bit hypocritical that Ultimate Warrior is shaming someone for taking drugs, even though he knew when to stop still.

Thoughts go out to her family but I don't have much sympathy for her, she threw away her life.