Amy Winehouse found dead

Amazes me how judgmental some people are.

Rest in peace, super-talented singer.

Amazes me how judgmental some people are.

Rest in peace, super-talented singer.

Hardly judgemental. I think you'll find some of the posts talk a lot of sense. Wether or not you agree is up to you. Hence the term-forum.

its bad but people need to get some perspective 82 people died in Norway today that is a tragedy, not some **** faced drug addict singer dying, yes its bad but there is a lot worse thing in the world eg Norway, the famine in somalia..

To be honest, I really don't care. It was here own fault. I'd rather like to focus on Norway because that was tragic.

And rest assured, the record company will make a tidy profit from her passing.

Really ****** me off when i see a thread or facebook status about Amy Winehouse, just because she's some **** faced drug addict singer and famous, she gets all of this attention, she chose to take drugs, and eventually kill herself.

Yet those people in Somalia or Norway have not chosen that, and they are just very very unlucky! Yet i havent seen one Facebook status and one thread about them.

its bad but people need to get some perspective 82 people died in Norway today that is a tragedy, not some **** faced drug addict singer dying, yes its bad but there is a lot worse thing in the world eg Norway, the famine in somalia..

Partly agree, but just to inform you; it was yesterday that 82 people died in Norway.

Really ****** me off when i see a thread or facebook status about Amy Winehouse, just because she's some **** faced drug addict singer and famous, she gets all of this attention, she chose to take drugs, and eventually kill herself.

Yet those people in Somalia or Norway have not chosen that, and they are just very very unlucky! Yet i havent seen one Facebook status and one thread about them.

I agree but people are allowed to choose what they want to discuss about. If you only want to talk about that fine, but others may want to talk about other things.

See Joss' post at top of page.

I should say RIP as of societies expectations, but if societies expectations expect me to feel sorry for a drug abuser and discuss her death over terror bombings in Norway, then there's something wrong with the world.

I really could not care about her death at all. The one thing i hate most in this world is drugs, therefore i have no sympathy for her whatsoever, she had it coming.

RIP. Whether the drugs/alcohol killed her or not, she was an incredibly talented vocalist.

And I understand that a lot of people died in Norway, but every person that passes away deserves their recognition, whether their body contained more drugs than a mule or not.

FFS, grow up. The thread for the Norway Tragedy is still open. If you ain't got anything constructive to say in this thread, don't post.

RIP Amy Winehouse. Very talented singer. What frustrates me is people assuming that someone isn't recognising what's happening in Norway etc. just because they post on a thread like this. Horrid ignorance.

Just cause she's dead doesnt stop her being an idiot if an idiot dies is he/she suddenly an idiot

No, but telling a dead person directly that they're stupid is stupid. Hey Patrick Swayze, I really liked your role in Dirty Dancing.

Just cause she's dead doesnt stop her being an idiot if an idiot dies is he/she suddenly an idiot
Do your saying it'd be stupid for me to call osama bin ladin stupid as he is if he feels the need to kill thousands of people just because he can