An [Amateur] Tactician's Chalkboard for FM11

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 694
  • Views 451K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait article about " Italian football in English football "
mate you drove me crazy in your thread now.
all I want to say is SUPERB AND WELL DONE MATE !!!

I have tried chrome, mozilla, IE and Opera but still can't see any pic:(:(

Play around the options in your browser. I don't know why, they should be.

Great work again iNick another great read

Thanks, appreciate the comments, always nice to hear.

Can't wait article about " Italian football in English football "
mate you drive me crazy in your thread now.
all I want to say is SUPERB AND WELL DONE MATE !!!

Yeah, that article should be coming soon. Just need to work on it a little more.

Ahah, thank you, I am very appreciative of such comments. The work put in pays off.

really good article, mine should be up soon, but I broke my leg playing footy, and I have rehab, and others :S

I cant see the pictures but it is a very impressive article i really enjoyed

Hey nick, could you make a article about training schedule please?
It would be great though.

really good article, mine should be up soon, but I broke my leg playing footy, and I have rehab, and others :S

Haha, that was so unexpected on my part. Get well soon.

But thanks, comments appreciated.

I cant see the pictures but it is a very impressive article i really enjoyed

I don't know why people can't see the pictures. It's quite annoying.

On that part, thanks again, appreciated.

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

picture.php

'modern Fullback: Recommended shortlist of players and training regime

• A small post composing of players recommended for the 'modern Fullback position, in which should have players available at decent costs.
  • Training regime I used with Aly Cissokho during my post of about today's fullback.
I have said this before, and have done it before, so here it comes again. For the 'modern Centre Forward, I posted, with it, a training regime to follow by when trying to create today's forward, and three tactical templates that would have the exact same instructions I used to prove about the modern game's striker. This time, I have come along with a shortlist that comprimises of players that can (or should be able to) play in the role of a modern fullback. This includes the likes of Aly Cissokho, Stephen Lichtensteiner and John Arne Riise. They are capable of such. Especially on Wing Back, Support.

The shortlist is available through Mediafire, and should be downloaded into a folder called filters. If you don't have a folder called that, just create one and then download it again, from Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011 > filters. Then, import it from within game, and select ones that may be available for you.

Coincided with that is the availability of the training regime I used with Lyon fullback Aly Cissokho, in which helped me improve his attributes in becoming a better all-round defender - both in defending and attacking. Use the suggested PPM's with this training regime, and your fullback should progress well.

Again, any problems, just post.

'modern Fullback Shortlist
'modern Fullback training regime

at some point we should make a pdf containing all these articles

at some point we should make a pdf containing all these articles

I was thinking that, but don't know how. Let's see this reach, say, 20 articles? Then we'll make a PDF. and attach it to the OP.

I was thinking that, but don't know how. Let's see this reach, say, 20 articles? Then we'll make a PDF. and attach it to the OP.
i can do that. 20 sounds good. hopefully i will write a few more when 11.3 is out, realyl want to do napoli if the can fix the 3 man defence

i can do that. 20 sounds good. hopefully i will write a few more when 11.3 is out, realyl want to do napoli if the can fix the 3 man defence

I tried out the three-man defence a while back. Worked decently well. Could have been better, but you're right, it needs to be fixed.

So yeah, the thread needs to be solid and consistent before we jump the gun, and have a PDF. article. We're only like seven and a half articles in?

Wow, just noticed this now, and it is a fantastic thread. Really clever, and you seem to have implemented these RL tactics into the game perfectly. KIU! :D

I tried out the three-man defence a while back. Worked decently well. Could have been better, but you're right, it needs to be fixed.

So yeah, the thread needs to be solid and consistent before we jump the gun, and have a PDF. article. We're only like seven and a half articles in?
really? they're all so long and detailed it doesnt feel like it. Hmm will brainstorm over the weekend, maybe the football will give me some ideas. and who knows maybe 11.3 might finally allow us to create barca....

Wow, just noticed this now, and it is a fantastic thread. Really clever, and you seem to have implemented these RL tactics into the game perfectly. KIU! :D

A lot of people are starting to magically notice this thread. ;)

And thanks, it's enjoyable and people like reading it, so it's good for both parties.

really? they're all so long and detailed it doesnt feel like it. Hmm will brainstorm over the weekend, maybe the football will give me some ideas. and who knows maybe 11.3 might finally allow us to create barca....

Well, think about it this way. If we were to put up a PDF. after another two more articles, it would look pretty bare tbh. I would rather fill it up a good amount of articles before we know a really good amount of work has been done, and the evidence is there that work has been put into it.

And yep, all the more reason why I can look to see if there are more glimpses of Italian football in the English game.

can't see any screenies, great work anyway

I don't know how to correct this. For those who cannot see the screenshots, I apologise but cannot help you. I am sure, through fiddling with your browser's options, you will be able to see them.

But thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.