An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 289K
Dave is using my new 433 AMC tactic that will be released either today or tomorrow as it has been giving some sensational results and working extremely well!
I have 3 other members testing it out as well and its working very well for them too!

thanks Dave, that is really impressive mate :) nice goals conceded ratio mate~!

Waitting . Pls upload and share now ................

Managed to finish off my second season last night and was shocked at who I was able to buy. The first season, I bought Bale and Fellaini (Sold Young and Anderson), second season saw me bring in Fernando Llorente on a free (who has been an absolute animal up top for me, scoring 34 goals in about 38 games), as well as Mats Hummels who was transfer listed for £15million, and has been a great addition, certainly better than Jonny Evans, who I let go to partly fund this deal.

I won absolutely zilch in my first season, and was surprised when I was offered a new 5 year contract! Managed to win just the league in the second season, and imagine my surprise when the name Cristiano Ronaldo appeared on the transfer list. I immediately made a bid, especially after seeing Chelsea make a bid too. I sold Danny Welbeck and Antonio Valencia to partly fund the deal, eventually signing him for £47million, bit pricey, but certainly a bargain compared to the £80million we sold him for.

I'm so jealous you have ronaldo :(

I'm so jealous you have ronaldo :(

I am hoping he isnt going to disappoint! First task tonight is to get RVP to sign a new contract, as some genius put the match highest earner in his contract, which means he is on what Ronaldo is now on! D'oh! If not, he will be sold!

I am hoping he isnt going to disappoint! First task tonight is to get RVP to sign a new contract, as some genius put the match highest earner in his contract, which means he is on what Ronaldo is now on! D'oh! If not, he will be sold!

hahaha did you put him on the match highest earner ? :P hahah i hate those clauses i never accept them for anyone. Where you going to play Ronaldo? What are his wages like?

hahaha did you put him on the match highest earner ? :P hahah i hate those clauses i never accept them for anyone. Where you going to play Ronaldo? What are his wages like?

I certainly didnt, I guess David Gill did, he deals with negotiating current player contracts. Well currently I am rotating Ronaldo and Nani on the right wing. I have Gareth Bale on the left, Rooney in the number 10 role, playing off of Fernando Lllorente. Just played Inter away in the Champions League, and won 4-1! Rooney scoring first, Llorente hat-trick, yet Ronaldo was MOTM with 4 assists! Good start to his career! He is on £215,000 a week, RVP has been sold, going to give Angelo Henriquez a go up front!

High d@ve how often do you change your midfield from AMC to DMC? sorry for all questions mate!:P

It dependson the ops tactics!!! Sometimes i do it for difficult away games andif im gonna be over powered in midfield bud,,

And dont worry im gladi can help:)

It dependson the ops tactics!!! Sometimes i do it for difficult away games andif im gonna be over powered in midfield bud,,

And dont worry im gladi can help:)
cheers mate so far lost at city 1-3 won against west ham 3-0 and drew at stoke 1-1 thats the type of result that bugs me i unticked playmaker like raikon said if op team play DM is that what you do?

I certainly didnt, I guess David Gill did, he deals with negotiating current player contracts. Well currently I am rotating Ronaldo and Nani on the right wing. I have Gareth Bale on the left, Rooney in the number 10 role, playing off of Fernando Lllorente. Just played Inter away in the Champions League, and won 4-1! Rooney scoring first, Llorente hat-trick, yet Ronaldo was MOTM with 4 assists! Good start to his career! He is on £215,000 a week, RVP has been sold, going to give Angelo Henriquez a go up front!

Ahh i would hate someone else managing my players contracts! What have you done with Welbeck and Hernandez?
I'm in Jan first season. Not sure if i want to sign Llorente on a free transfer than sell him off after a year or till january? Definitely want to see Welbeck and Hernandez come through.

cheers mate so far lost at city 1-3 won against west ham 3-0 and drew at stoke 1-1 thats the type of result that bugs me i unticked playmaker like raikon said if op team play DM is that what you do?

No i aint tried that yet as im playing ok with what im doing lol... Just won barca 1-0 at home n 2-1 away aet.. in the away leg i change my tactic 3 times lol and player roles lol

How did you guys get Bale for £23.5m/£25m, I can't even get a £27m bid accepted :(

Help please because I need Bale because I sold Young for £20m!

How did you guys get Bale for £23.5m/£25m, I can't even get a £27m bid accepted :(

Help please because I need Bale because I sold Young for £20m!

right at the start, just praise him, endorse him saying he needs to leave Spurs etc etc.. maybe try and sweet talk AVB as well :) makes him accepting player offers easier if mates

Ahh i would hate someone else managing my players contracts! What have you done with Welbeck and Hernandez?
I'm in Jan first season. Not sure if i want to sign Llorente on a free transfer than sell him off after a year or till january? Definitely want to see Welbeck and Hernandez come through.

I still have Hernandez, kind of using him as Fergie does at the moment, giving him 40-30mins as a substitute in most games when defences are tired from having to battle with the beast that is Fernando Llorente, who doesnt stop scoring! Welbeck I have just sold to help fund the Ronaldo deal, would have loved to have kept it as cover on the left wing, but Kagawa is in the squad, Ronaldo plays there too, and I have some great youngsters coming through, including a 16 year old American who somehow found his way to be in Manchester!

Started a new game last night with Raikan's new tactic. The first game of the season didn't start too well as i went down 3-1 to west brom away from home. 2nd game of the season was against liverpool at home.

After the west brom game i wasn't feeling that confident but the lads pulled out something special to dominate and win 2-1.

Next up for me was an away trip to arsenal. i was feeling confident going into the match but how wrong i would be. My team never got going and the match ended Arsenal 7 - 1 Man Utd with both ashley young (sold him for £20mill) and gervinho picking up 2 each. This was the worst defeat i'd ever suffered in a fm game. Thankfully there was a two week break after that match so it allowed me to get my players back up to full fitness.

The first game after the break was at home to fulham. I was expecting a big performace from my players after the drubbing they got last time out but they got lucky with darren fletcher turning up with a strike from outside the box to sneak away with a 1-0 win. Next up for my team is the champions league game away to schalke, hopefully things start to pick up for me

Started a new game last night with Raikan's new tactic. The first game of the season didn't start too well as i went down 3-1 to west brom away from home. 2nd game of the season was against liverpool at home.

After the west brom game i wasn't feeling that confident but the lads pulled out something special to dominate and win 2-1.

Next up for me was an away trip to arsenal. i was feeling confident going into the match but how wrong i would be. My team never got going and the match ended Arsenal 7 - 1 Man Utd with both ashley young (sold him for £20mill) and gervinho picking up 2 each. This was the worst defeat i'd ever suffered in a fm game. Thankfully there was a two week break after that match so it allowed me to get my players back up to full fitness.

The first game after the break was at home to fulham. I was expecting a big performace from my players after the drubbing they got last time out but they got lucky with darren fletcher turning up with a strike from outside the box to sneak away with a 1-0 win. Next up for my team is the champions league game away to schalke, hopefully things start to pick up for me

holy **** dude, thats really bad, I am really sorry.. never had that before.. even with Fm13..

I really hope it gets better for you!

are you playing like you did on Fm12?

Back