An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 289K
Tactic just doesnt work for me, it **** as ****.
4 match 3 points, 2 goals 3 conceded ones.
give me a tactic that works.

team talks are something i just cant figure out either, i can say anything they just wont get motivated or if anything they will switch off...

basically im using the tactic i downloaded, thats it i just put it there and done. tried to switch rooney to amc and rvp to cf with inside forward wingers and cms not dms, but it did not work...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...se-read-before-complaining-2.html#post1630437

read!

Cant seem to get RVP going, he hasnt scored a single goal in his 4 appearances although he has had plenty of chances.

Cant seem to get RVP going, he hasnt scored a single goal in his 4 appearances although he has had plenty of chances.

I was having that with Roondawg.. RVP is on fire :)

I am playing Roondawg in the centre of midfield though!

set RVP as the TM and set to mixed :) (if you have not done already)

I was having that with Roondawg.. RVP is on fire :)

I am playing Roondawg in the centre of midfield though!

set RVP as the TM and set to mixed :) (if you have not done already)
Ok mate.
Managed to win Arsenal in a very tight game 3-2. Kagawa just made the AML spot his own, playing him as AP - Attack and he scored one and and was a constant threat to Arsenal's backline.

If you playing a formation with wingers against a formation with wingers, set your wingers to SPECIFIC man marking on the other wingers and set their closing down to whole pitch (not all the way)

after making this little tweak in my game against Valencia in the ECL I witnessed Nani and Valencia make at least 2 interceptions each by dropping back and cutting off passes then laying it off and making their forward runs..

this seems to be pretty effective as they were creating a little bit of space out wide and with the "dodgy" FB settings the ME does with them proves a valuable addition!

I scored all three goals after doing this :) this is my new Awesome AMC (like last year) tactic I have made and been using with United for over 26 games now (except when I used the M&M DM version against Everton and drew 1:1)

I will be uploading it early next week me thinks :)

You never concede goals lol,i want this tactic lol.

Hello only brought fellaini and sold anderson but im in feb and nearly bankrupt!! will this cost me my job or ruin the club as im a comfortable 12 points clear!!! would hate to go into administration!!!

try going control (instead of defensvie) play RVP AF and Kagawa IF play Rafael instead of smalling

Hello only brought fellaini and sold anderson but im in feb and nearly bankrupt!! will this cost me my job or ruin the club as im a comfortable 12 points clear!!! would hate to go into administration!!!
Why are you bankrupt so quickly? What happened?

Ran into a problem now, my tactics doesnt work in away games plus some stupid ME bugs like defenders not tackling and get frozen suddenly has cost some some valuable points.

sell, sell, sell mate! not sure how you managed that.. sell Fellaini, Spurs come in for around £35m :)

you are not that far behind mate, change to attacking general training and defending match prep!

dont play Rooney in the AMC mate.. play Giggs or Kagawa and play Nani outwide! rotate Rooney with RVP or retrain him to play as the DLP (CM)
Cheers mate will retrain rooney as cm dlp who would you play outwide with nani only wingers i have are valencia and viktor fischer

Cheers mate will retrain rooney as cm dlp who would you play outwide with nani only wingers i have are valencia and viktor fischer

nani left, valencia right

Buttner can also play AML :) you could also always retrain Rafael to play MR so you can drop the wingers against better opp or away games..

nani left, valencia right

Buttner can also play AML :) you could also always retrain Rafael to play MR so you can drop the wingers against better opp or away games..
Sweet never thought about buttner/rafael. Think made bit of mistake selling nearlly all older players for younger players on cheap wages,do you you train roo in specific PPMs when retraining as MC DLP mate?:)

Sweet never thought about buttner/rafael. Think made bit of mistake selling nearlly all older players for younger players on cheap wages,do you you train roo in specific PPMs when retraining as MC DLP mate?:)

nah nothing mate:) just as is, focus on his passing though

Cheers for advice mate just one more quicky(K) do you ever make any high priced transfers or just look out for up and coming tallents:)

depends mate :)

I always try and get the best deals I can. I will never splash the cash when I don't need to! even if I really want a player I always find someone just as good, maybe not AS good but really close for half that price!

even with United and bigs teams I always get Bosmans.. I cannot help myself lol. but I usually do buy me my wonderkids though :P

Lost out to City in the league by a point, gutted. Antonio Valencia was my best player by a mile and he got injured and missed last 4 games, crucial game home to Spurs and they equalised in the 89 minute which cost me in the end, i believe if he was playing we'd have won.

Bought Papadopolous and Alaba. Sold Cleverley, Lindegaard and trying to sell Welbeck at the minute.

Anyone know how Angelo Henriquez turns out? I loaned him to Udinese, who were in the Champions League so im sure thats done him some good.

Won the League:

View attachment 283127

Lost 3:1 to Chelsea in FA Cup final, my players were just dead, nothing worked, it was pathetic!

Close ECL Semi's against Barca, good 1:1 draw at the Nou but lost 2:1 at home..

View attachment 283128

could have been a great season.. anyway.. about to play the last game of the season!

better luck next season!

Back