An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 289K
sell, sell, sell mate! not sure how you managed that.. sell Fellaini, Spurs come in for around £35m :)

manage to survive the season winning the league and the fa cup

so sold nani evra and kagawa for 61 million for the 3

didnt re-new any contracts and just brought james rodriguez to replace nani and kagawa, put the rest into the wage budget but still losing 13 million a month :(

manage to survive the season winning the league and the fa cup

so sold nani evra and kagawa for 61 million for the 3

didnt re-new any contracts and just brought james rodriguez to replace nani and kagawa, put the rest into the wage budget but still losing 13 million a month :(

not bad amount mate..

not sure what the **** is going on! post a SS of your expenditure...

Even £30m is straight up rejected for Bale by Spurs on my save, I officially.... give up.

Even £30m is straight up rejected for Bale by Spurs on my save, I officially.... give up.

I think once you get to a certain point, Spurs start rejecting. To get Bale, you need to be offering £23million within the first two weeks of pre-season, not waiting till August. The game is realistic in the way, the closer you get to the start of the league games, and the transfer deadline, the higher prices get for top players

I think once you get to a certain point, Spurs start rejecting. To get Bale, you need to be offering £23million within the first two weeks of pre-season, not waiting till August. The game is realistic in the way, the closer you get to the start of the league games, and the transfer deadline, the higher prices get for top players

Actually you might have a great point there mate, didn't think of that.

Actually you might have a great point there mate, didn't think of that.

that is the exact reason mate :)

I have on the first day offered say £10m for player x and got the offer accepted, then, same player, same offer the next day, not interested..

so I always make my offers on all the players I want before I hit continue for the first time! no jokes! as well as selling off all my players before pressing continue (well offering them out)

its my little trick

that is the exact reason mate :)

I have on the first day offered say £10m for player x and got the offer accepted, then, same player, same offer the next day, not interested..

so I always make my offers on all the players I want before I hit continue for the first time! no jokes! as well as selling off all my players before pressing continue (well offering them out)

its my little trick

I think it might be worth restarting this save, I've only completed friendlies so I am not really missing much :)

Edit: I can cancel half of these friendlies to cut them out if I restart the save as well.

I think the reason may be another one. When I buy Kyle Walker then every other good player from that team has his price increased a lot. On the next day! I tested it and they agreed when I hit 60m for Bale. It can happen the other way around as I've managed to get Bale for the amount mentioned here. But then you can't get e.g. Sandro on the cheap. The same happens when another team has bought one of their good players. The realism part is the fact that a team won't sell all their stars and suffer.

Yarmolenko is quite close to Bale and nearly just as good in my opinion :) not sure how much Dynamo will let him go for though.. I was close on bringing him in!

View attachment 283803View attachment 283804

Is this the Steklo X3 skin? I've downloaded it but I have grass and football in the background, when I just want it a plain colour like yours is. How do I do this?

Does anyone use a 4-2-3-1 formation for United?

I have all ways used a 4-4-2 (with wingers pushed up one space so it`s all most a 4-2-4) and also converted my tactics to classic too as iv`ve used the same tactics since FM 11 : )

I`m kinda wishing I had tried something a bit different now and may switch to a 4-2-3-1 as I like the idea people have mentioned of making Rooney into a central playmaker....

Anyway if anyone has any ideas to go of and I can try and convert/edit/tinker with them in my own way to classic style!

Edit.
Sorry for being a complete moron ive just seen your AMC tactis Raikan.....I`m going to have a go at trying to adapt that using classic style as otherwise i`ll have to start a new save and I`m already in January!

Last edited:
also losing about 13mill a month 9.5 on the loan 33 mill in the red in march spent 53 mill in the summer and jan and brought in 62 in sales

Is this the Steklo X3 skin? I've downloaded it but I have grass and football in the background, when I just want it a plain colour like yours is. How do I do this?
Download new version of Steklo X3 now it 1.2 . Click icon on top left changer to background you like !
New update 13.1.3 release with some change !!!!!

right at the top left hand side, there is a little silver cog, click that and choose a background ;)

thats alot of repayments.. mine are about the same...

have you had trouble getting an affiliation with a club to improve your profile in another country tried twice and both failed both at the begining of the game

have you had trouble getting an affiliation with a club to improve your profile in another country tried twice and both failed both at the begining of the game

I tried in the summer, and it didnt work. I'm at the beginning of feb atm so will find out soon if it failed again

update

Ok, been playing very nicely so far this season, the City game was my 2nd game after the new patch came out (this morning for me) and used my new tactic TM winger one and I got caught out.. but the rest have been ok since then!

I am 3rd with one game in hand and if I win it, go to the top of the table.. conceded the least goals in the league (5 goals conceded since the new patch came out in 5 games)

View attachment 284020View attachment 284023

I have just confirmed the deal to bring in Gotze :P for 500k less than what I sold Nani for to Arsenal!
Nani - £28m to Arsenal
Gotze - £27.5m to United

Nani has been hit and miss this season and has not increased at all really.. I love him but Gotze is a lot better with a lot more potential!

Kagawa will be trained as AMR while Gotze will start at AMC or CM or outwide!

Rooney has been injured most of the season so far, out for 3 months with a torn calf muscle... :(

View attachment 284021View attachment 284022

Hahaha I had to post this to you Raikan.

You know I said that in my first save I wasn't able to get Bale for £23.5/£25million as I waited until August. So I restarted the game again and done what you suggested make the bid on Bale straight away before I even click 'continue' once. The £25million offer got accepted and I offered the contract so I was like yes happy days I have my man. Then I get a message some time later saying he has failed the medical... so I was like WHAT DA FUQ. Turns out he had some injury that he must of picked up which had ruled him out for 3 months.

FM just trolling me this year.

Back