An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 289K
dude, that is pittance for Jadson, did you see how good he is at 20? you wont have to buy another CM for the rest of your save :P

Naingollan is available for around the same price I think!

I never usually like to pay over 5 million usually for an under 20 player! I am an old git stuck in the old days, might make an exception for him though!

Ive played a flat 442, a 442 with AML/AMR and a 4231, but have struggled to get the best out of RVP, and suggestions? i am in january of my first season so is it just an issue with waiting for him to gel?

Also i have always bought Neymar on previous games but with him having limited effectiveness, if i were to go for him on this game what position would you play him and with what instructions?

Anyone keen to try new tactic?

been using my new TM and winger tactic with my AMC one since yesterday and have seen some great games and great football!

If anyone is using Llorente this tactic should work a treat..

let me know if you keen to test it out and will send you the link :)

Last edited:
Ive played a flat 442, a 442 with AML/AMR and a 4231, but have struggled to get the best out of RVP, and suggestions? i am in january of my first season so is it just an issue with waiting for him to gel?

Also i have always bought Neymar on previous games but with him having limited effectiveness, if i were to go for him on this game what position would you play him and with what instructions?

playing two upfront who are quite similar are not that effective..

RVP is best as TREQ or AF in my opinion mate :)

Neymar, have not managed him since Fm11 I think..

playing two upfront who are quite similar are not that effective..

RVP is best as TREQ or AF in my opinion mate :)

Neymar, have not managed him since Fm11 I think..

with 442 ive had rooney as DLF and RVP as AF, do you think they are too similar to be effective? if so what changes would you suggest or who would you suggest replacing either of them with?

RVP off to spurs for 19£

Falcao 24.5£ and Neymar 35.5£

So in total ended up spending 13£ from my budget, I think its alright. My squad is more or less set up for the next 3-4 seasons.

alright mate, how are you gettin on with Neymar, and what posirion are you playing him. Want to buy him but last few years ive never had him playing that well

alright mate, how are you gettin on with Neymar, and what posirion are you playing him. Want to buy him but last few years ive never had him playing that well

Ive only played 4 games so far. Since my opponents have been chelsea liverpool and arsenal Ive gone with my most reliable team. But Im going to use him as and inside forward AML. Used him like that in my Bayern save. Scores a decent ammount of goals and sets up a lot. Sometimes it takes time for him to settle in. So dont expect too much right away. I'll let you know later on when some time has passed. Might not be worth the price tag

been using my new TM and winger tactic with my AMC one since yesterday and have seen some great games and great football!

If anyone is using Llorente this tactic should work a treat..

let me know if you keen to test it out and will send you the link :)

I'll test it if you'd like :) don't have Llorente though :)

you can get di salvo on a free and he is a 5star fitness coach

I've not yet got FM13 but I'm wondering how well you think this sort of tactic would play Raikan;

RVP/Admilson (?)
Bale (Winger - A) - Valencia (Winger - A)
Rooney (DLP - S) - Vidal/Wanyama (Box-to-Box Midfielder - S)
Carrick (DLP - D)
Buttner (Fullback - S) - Vidic (Central Defender - D) - Jones (Central Defender - D) - Rafael (Fullback - S)
De Gea (?)

Undecided on Vidal/Wanyama as of yet but a pro of Wanyama is he's young enough for Scholes to tutor him I think, but Vidal fits the role better IMO. Also could you suggest a role that would suit Admilson and RVP equally well?

I've not yet got FM13 but I'm wondering how well you think this sort of tactic would play Raikan;

RVP/Admilson (?)
Bale (Winger - A) - Valencia (Winger - A)
Rooney (DLP - S) - Vidal/Wanyama (Box-to-Box Midfielder - S)
Carrick (DLP - D)
Buttner (Fullback - S) - Vidic (Central Defender - D) - Jones (Central Defender - D) - Rafael (Fullback - S)
De Gea (?)

Undecided on Vidal/Wanyama as of yet but a pro of Wanyama is he's young enough for Scholes to tutor him I think, but Vidal fits the role better IMO. Also could you suggest a role that would suit Admilson and RVP equally well?

sounds good mate :)

RVP - Treq
Ademilson - Poacher

Vidal is expensive but quality, if you only want one player, he is a very good option to spend your budget on

i have just finished my first season winning the prem byt about 15 points and going out in champs league smis on pens! out of nowehere my season budget has jumped to 100M lol

I have now sold hernandez (18m) nani (27m) Evans (9m) buttner (4m) Lindegaard (4m) Carrick (10m), as well as releasing scholes, giggs n rio.

I have then bought m'vila (25m), alaba (15) and oxlaide chamberlain (27M) and am thinking of getting

I played the season with a flatt 442, using shouts like keep possession, pas to feet, play oiut of defence and work ball into box.

Raikan,

I am now in 3rd season January transfer window, I have been taken over like I said in previous post and have a sizable transfer budget.

I had a bad run of results and criticised a few players performances, and Mountinho wants to leave. He is 29 shall I sell him?

Also this Jadson fella, he doesn’t look too sharp in my game, how good is he and do you have a screen shot 3 seasons in?

Vidic is 33 and has said he needs a new challenge so I will have to sell my captain.... he has been so good. I don’t get why he wants
to leave?

I did manage to get falcou and neymar for 60 million combined Neymar on 65k a week and falcou on 115 so it’s all good.

Raikan,

I am now in 3rd season January transfer window, I have been taken over like I said in previous post and have a sizable transfer budget.

I had a bad run of results and criticised a few players performances, and Mountinho wants to leave. He is 29 shall I sell him?

Also this Jadson fella, he doesn’t look too sharp in my game, how good is he and do you have a screen shot 3 seasons in?

Vidic is 33 and has said he needs a new challenge so I will have to sell my captain.... he has been so good. I don’t get why he wants
to leave?

I did manage to get falcou and neymar for 60 million combined Neymar on 65k a week and falcou on 115 so it’s all good.

sell Vidic, you can still make cash from him :)

Jadson, 2 seasons in!

284216d1353589067-jadson-botafogo-j-dson_-overview-attributes.png

Sell him if he is moaning, buy in someone, he is not that great this year anyway..

that is good deals :P especially Neymars wage..

Ander Herrera is a great idea and maybe Isco as well

sell Vidic, you can still make cash from him :)

Jadson, 2 seasons in!

284216d1353589067-jadson-botafogo-j-dson_-overview-attributes.png

Sell him if he is moaning, buy in someone, he is not that great this year anyway..

that is good deals :P especially Neymars wage..

Ander Herrera is a great idea and maybe Isco as well

He looks class will have to buy him i thinks, I have brought Herrera for 14.5 million, and i was rotating them.

Isco along with everybody else who is half decent has gone to man city,in my save their reserves would rival any team in the prem apart from Man u ;)

Neymar wages were class wasn’t expecting that but he was transfer listed, so not sure if that effects it.

Back