An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 289K
I've noticed from reading through here that a lot of you are offloading Ashley Young for £20 million. I have done two saves with Man Utd and sold Young twice. Arsenal always come calling for him and gave me £27 million and £30 million in straight cash, so I think there is a chance to get more than the £20 mill the majority are letting him go for!
I also did a straight swap with Nani for Bale and that was also accepted.

True mate everyone gets different deals as you have said. I paid 23.5mil for Bale and got 30mil for Nani which technically is better than a straight swap........

I don't want to speak to soon but.....

I was getting beat 4-1 by PSG after the first leg of the first knockout round of the champions league and although it is currently only halftime I have gone in 6-0 up at the break. Wellington Nem in a rare start has scored a hatrick.

Blowing my mind, whenever this happens to me in first half I never generally score in the second.....

Coming into the end of March atm. After an intensive search for new regens, i got a handful or more youngsters coming in next summer. Couldn't get all the players i wanted due to a lack of transfer funds :( Haven't really spent much but i was offered Bender as he wanted a move to a bigger club couldn't really say no. He's coming in the summer as i wanted him to get regular first team action for Leverkusen.

More importantly tho got a bright prospect coming through United ranks!

Neymar...but unsure if hes worth the outlay..not that im short of cash. could sell welbeck and insigne (signed on bosman) to help fund him and create a space for him and then have henriquez and ademilson as back ups.

I cant find jadson on my game...do i need to have brazillian league enabled?

yes you do mate, and at least a medium/large DB

Into preseason for my fourth season now, have £70million to spend but dont really need to spend any of it after having moved a lot of my promising youth into my first team. I do however need a new AMC (playmaker) for my first team to give competition to Kagawa. Can anyone recommened someone who has shone in this position for them? I have been looking at Christian Eriksen from Ajax.

nice mate!

Ander/Isco/Merkel/Coutinho/Gotze/Ganso/Oscar

View attachment 284899View attachment 284900View attachment 284901View attachment 284902View attachment 284903View attachment 284904View attachment 284905View attachment 284906View attachment 284907Just started new game this morning after finding a tactic on si forum beeing using it way from home and raikons amc at home this is just few screenies of progress so far as you can tell going quite well,the to games i did not win had wooton/keane playing cb due to def injuries:)

great set of HOME wins with the AMC tactic mate.. barely conceded a goal and have scored like 3 goals a game! nice! well done!

please post results on the AMC thread if you don't mind :)

peace

what tactic is that mate? thats insane! well done

Thanks very much. I was almost resigned to heading out of the competition early. I'll upload a screenshot after work. I had 2 up top with wingers and one midfielder dropped back. I've used it slightly sporadically, not as often as my general tactic and not in any particular situation.

This, needless to say, was its best outing.

I have a question on training the United players.. especially the younger ones.

For example, Jadson who is best known as a Defensive type midfielder. How would you focus his training though because I am not sure whether to like set it as Central Midfielder so it doesn't lack his training in other areas.

How would you train him?

I have a question on training the United players.. especially the younger ones.

For example, Jadson who is best known as a Defensive type midfielder. How would you focus his training though because I am not sure whether to like set it as Central Midfielder so it doesn't lack his training in other areas.

How would you train him for example?

defensive mid and get Fletcher to tutor him

then focus training on his passing

defensive mid and get Fletcher to tutor him

then focus training on his passing

Oh I thought you could only do one or the other.. like train him the position OR the specific attribute, not both?

Oh I thought you could only do one or the other.. like train him the position OR the specific attribute, not both?

no not both, but if you read it I said THEN :)

so once you have finished the tutoring, THEN start with passing and other individual stats :P

no not both, but if you read it I said THEN :)

so once you have finished the tutoring, THEN start with passing and other individual stats :P

Ohhh right haha sorry man, just got up ;)

Ok cheers mate but someone once told me not to focus on an individual attribute unless they are 24 or over, because that is when players stop their major development. Is there any truth in this?

Hoping for a little advice.

RVP has been killer for me this season but Falcao and Neymar have just became transfer listed as they want a big move.

I'm wondering if selling RVP at the end of the season would make sense (how much might I get for him?) to bring these two in. I was considering when to sell him anyway to still get good cash before his age has an impact and this has made me consider selling soon. I'm not quite finished the first season.

Hoping for a little advice.

RVP has been killer for me this season but Falcao and Neymar have just became transfer listed as they want a big move.

I'm wondering if selling RVP at the end of the season would make sense (how much might I get for him?) to bring these two in. I was considering when to sell him anyway to still get good cash before his age has an impact and this has made me consider selling soon. I'm not quite finished the first season.

what season are you in? I would really bring those two in mate :)

a lot of members have and they score at least 1 goal a game on average ;)

Back