An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 289K
Van persie was fine for the first two season he is 31 now and he has been injured most of season..... Time to cash in?

well done mate :)

who you thinking of getting?

Neymar...but unsure if hes worth the outlay..not that im short of cash. could sell welbeck and insigne (signed on bosman) to help fund him and create a space for him and then have henriquez and ademilson as back ups.

I cant find jadson on my game...do i need to have brazillian league enabled?

After reading through this I thought I may try a new save with United and well it couldn't be going any better! First 12 games, won 10, drawn 2, lost 0, scored 24, conceded 5!! Van Persie (10 goals) and Rooney (7 goals) forming good partnership with Kagawa (3 goals) playing in the whole behind them.... Sold Young (20mil), Cleverley (8mil) and Macheda (5mil) = 33 million and bought in Bale (22mil) and Fellani (10mil + Anderson)! Been playing round with tactics throughout friendlies and this seemed to suit....

View attachment 284416

I went for Neymar...cost me 38.5m...u playing him as striker?

The fisrt season i had him i played him on the left as an inside foward.
He score 17 in all compatiotions,this term i have played him as a poacher and he has score 26 goals in 23 games.

Into preseason for my fourth season now, have £70million to spend but dont really need to spend any of it after having moved a lot of my promising youth into my first team. I do however need a new AMC (playmaker) for my first team to give competition to Kagawa. Can anyone recommened someone who has shone in this position for them? I have been looking at Christian Eriksen from Ajax.

who is Juhasz? I noticed the same name in the opening post of the thread.

He means Adnan Januzaj, one of our best youngsters.

There is a player called Juhasz though, plays for Anderlecht I think.

After reading through this I thought I may try a new save with United and well it couldn't be going any better! First 12 games, won 10, drawn 2, lost 0, scored 24, conceded 5!! Van Persie (10 goals) and Rooney (7 goals) forming good partnership with Kagawa (3 goals) playing in the whole behind them.... Sold Young (20mil), Cleverley (8mil) and Macheda (5mil) = 33 million and bought in Bale (22mil) and Fellani (10mil + Anderson)! Been playing round with tactics throughout friendlies and this seemed to suit....

View attachment 284416

Interesting formation you have there, I often can't work that type of diamond on FM as I usually always get overrun in midfield by the opposing teams.

What so you guys do with cleverly and powell? Im in january in my 2nd season but I simply cant get them enough playing time. They dont look that good either. How are they developing for you guys?

I started a new save and for the first 6-7 games I used Raikens AMC tactics with good results but I have now gone back to using my old school tactics.....

Transfers wise I did the following:

Out
Ashley Young 20mil
Anderson 9mil
Nani 30mi
Also loaned out quite a few youngsters including Powell

In
Bale 23.5mil
Victor Wanyama 6.25mil
Ryan Williams 1.4mil
James Rodriguez 17mil

I've noticed from reading through here that a lot of you are offloading Ashley Young for £20 million. I have done two saves with Man Utd and sold Young twice. Arsenal always come calling for him and gave me £27 million and £30 million in straight cash, so I think there is a chance to get more than the £20 mill the majority are letting him go for!

Also its possible to p/x Anderson + £7.5 mill for Fellaini.

The Fellaini and Young deals were offered before first click of Continue incase that makes a difference? I also did a straight swap with Nani for Bale and that was also accepted.

Back