An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 289K
on the new patch they everton want £50m nd anderson for fellani, what made me laugh was spurs paid £25m for young and i can get bale for £25 for bale but wouldnt d a straight swap lol i agree with alaba bing a good replcement for evra

Ended up winning the league back to back, 3rd season in. Also won the Carling Cup :) Need to conquer the Champions League and get past the demon of the Semi Final!!

Currently in Pre season going into the 4th season, signed Kyriakos Papadopoulos and Oxlaide Chamberlain, also signed a regen from Mainz, Nils Unger is his name. 18 million i had to pay, he's 17 and his stats are incredible. So much so that he'll be part of my 1st team squad straight away.

Got 44 million left in my transfer fund but ive got that good a team i dont even know who to buy. Sold Kagawa to PSG for 25 million. Also trying to sell Rafael but doesnt look like i'll get more than 12 million for him.

Ended up winning the league back to back, 3rd season in. Also won the Carling Cup :) Need to conquer the Champions League and get past the demon of the Semi Final!!

Currently in Pre season going into the 4th season, signed Kyriakos Papadopoulos and Oxlaide Chamberlain, also signed a regen from Mainz, Nils Unger is his name. 18 million i had to pay, he's 17 and his stats are incredible. So much so that he'll be part of my 1st team squad straight away.

Got 44 million left in my transfer fund but ive got that good a team i dont even know who to buy. Sold Kagawa to PSG for 25 million. Also trying to sell Rafael but doesnt look like i'll get more than 12 million for him.

sounds like me mate :) cannot get past Real or Barca :) only into my 3rd season now though ;)

nice, also signed up Pap!

post a SS of your team mate? I will post one of mine

Everyone, post a SS of your team so we can discuss them if you want?

How do i do it on the mac mate do you know? Im in work at the minute but i'll do it when im home if i can find out how lol.

Whats Kyle Walker like for you mate? I was going to buy him, Spurs looking 30 million so i decided not too. I've Phil Jones and Benedikt Howedes both fighting it out for that spot at the minute.

Do you get the best out of Gotze out right? He's a beast for me just in behind Falcao or Llorente, depends which one plays. I dont think i could ever drop De Gea, he's been incredible for me.

I also agree about Adryan, i have him and he's been out on loan last two seasons but hasn't really improved.

Whats Kyle Walker like for you mate? I was going to buy him, Spurs looking 30 million so i decided not too. I've Phil Jones and Benedikt Howedes both fighting it out for that spot at the minute.

Do you get the best out of Gotze out right? He's a beast for me just in behind Falcao or Llorente, depends which one plays. I dont think i could ever drop De Gea, he's been incredible for me.

I also agree about Adryan, i have him and he's been out on loan last two seasons but hasn't really improved.

Kyle is not great to be honest mate.. has barely developed and he plays over 60% of the games each season.. very, very disappointed with him this year. I would never buy him again!

he does well there mate, I do usually use my Awesome AMC tactic which he plays as the AMC behind my striker :) this was taken before a tough away game against Ajax whose left back and right back are weak so going to pepper in balls for Llorente to get on the end of.. I mostly use my AMC tactic..

Kagawa usually plays out wide right!

sounds like me mate :) cannot get past Real or Barca :) only into my 3rd season now though

Also on to my 3rd season... First two seasons I go to the final both times, but lost... Both times! 2-1 to PSG for first year and 1-0 to Real Madrid the second year :( And just to note, I managed to beat Barca over two legs in the Semi's in the first year!

Only added Gotze & Walker to my team of note. Also signed Butland and a couple of regens, along with Neymar who joins this season.

sounds like me mate :) cannot get past Real or Barca :) only into my 3rd season now though ;)

nice, also signed up Pap!

post a SS of your team mate? I will post one of mine

Everyone, post a SS of your team so we can discuss them if you want?

How the **** do you take SS?! I'd be happy to post mine if I knew how!

Raikan007's Manchester United squad 2014/2015

View attachment 286025

I have a few regens that have been loaned out along with,

View attachment 286026View attachment 286027View attachment 286028

Ademilson, Adryan (not developed that well) Victor Andrade, Angelo Hernriquez, Powell

oh and I also have:

View attachment 286037

who was not included in the SS as he did not fit :)

Thoughts on the squad, strengths, weaknesses?

Liking the regens and your squad mate... Ive got Alaba and Fabio as LBs so ive no need to strengten there for a while lol.. Hows that Russian kid coming on??And ive just signed Gotze andwith what ive read im looking forward to him playing for me

I am hoping this is going to work!

attachment.php
View attachment 286185

That's my favourite starting XI. Below are a few of my favourite regens. A Keeper, a left back (who is the reason I havent signed Alaba), an english central midfielder and striker.

View attachment 286186View attachment 286187View attachment 286188View attachment 286189

Let me know what you think of my squad, my regens, strengths, weaknesses (Especially you Raikan!!!)

attachment.php
View attachment 286185

That's my favourite starting XI. Below are a few of my favourite regens. A Keeper, a left back (who is the reason I havent signed Alaba), an english central midfielder and striker.

View attachment 286186View attachment 286187View attachment 286188View attachment 286189

Let me know what you think of my squad, my regens, strengths, weaknesses (Especially you Raikan!!!)

The regens looksweey esp the LB.. How the **** did you get Ronnie back??

The regens looksweey esp the LB.. How the **** did you get Ronnie back??
He, for some reason, was transfer listed, and there was no way I was letting Chelsea get him! £42 million! Bargain!

attachment.php
View attachment 286185

looks good mate, nice regens as well!

how is Rooney doing as Poacher?

looks good mate, nice regens as well!

how is Rooney doing as Poacher?

Not great! I have now kind of dropped Llorente, and am using Rooney as the target man, and Javier Hernandez as the poacher and that seems to be doing the trick. Hernandez cannot stop scoring and Rooney now has 11 from 11!

Not great! I have now kind of dropped Llorente, and am using Rooney as the target man, and Javier Hernandez as the poacher and that seems to be doing the trick. Hernandez cannot stop scoring and Rooney now has 11 from 11!

good, I was about to say that Rooney is no Poacher mate... was not surprised he was not scoring..

glad to hear all good now!

Rooney is best as DLF - Support/Cf - Attack/AF - Attack

good, I was about to say that Rooney is no Poacher mate... was not surprised he was not scoring..

I was playing Rooney in central midfield last year alongside Fellaini, but with Shoretire breaking into the first team, I have pushed him up top and he seems to be pretty good as a target man and has set a lot of Hernandez's goals up! I have also got a young english right winger who has broken into the first team and is playing better than AOC!!! Will post a SS of him later when I get home from work!

Raikan,i have played Rooney as a poacher and I was surprised it worked, but in my save I Rooney is always picking up injuries that keep him out for a while he has broken his leg and is out for 8 months,before that he was out 3 months with a thigh injury and then he broke his ankle and that was 6 months. He has played 6 games in 2 years.

I took your advice and sold van persie as he is 32 and same a Rooney it seems injury prone, I got 14.5 million from Dortmund.

Vidic wanted to leave for a new challenge so he went to psg (money) for 8 million and he is 33-34.

I sold mountinho to Chelsea 25 million and brought in Nuri sahin for 20 million. He has been class preseason pull the strings and has got 9 assists in 6 games.

I will post a screen shot of my regens ,that I looking to bring into first team when i get back from work.

I am starting my forth season and i am loving the challenge.

Back