An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 289K
Well, Courtois has just been signed, Cavani accepted City's offer. This is it so far. Now I can spend that 34M for Cavani elsewhere.

Well, Courtois has just been signed, Cavani accepted City's offer. This is it so far. Now I can spend that 34M for Cavani elsewhere.

Cavani would have given you a headache you dont need in selection. 34M can get you most mids.

how much did you pay for Courtois and how does he look on your save?

I would spend money on a great midfielder mate..

I suggest one of these mate :) Fredrik Midtjso is quality and cheap mate ;)

add Marchiso to that list, his SS did not upload for some reason!

Courtois 16.75M + Welbeck who I didn't play at all, will sign Ademilson so I'll be good with him as a Poacher.

Alaba has just been signed too, for 28.5M

Now I have 58M remaining. Vidal and Moutinho's team accepted my 50M offer, was just curious :D Should I get one of them for that much or spend that 58M for someone else?

Courtois 16.75M + Welbeck who I didn't play at all, will sign Ademilson so I'll be good with him as a Poacher.

Alaba has just been signed too, for 28.5M

Now I have 58M remaining. Vidal and Moutinho's team accepted my 50M offer, was just curious :D Should I get one of them for that much or spend that 58M for someone else?

thats alot for him.. hmmm. how much could you have gotten Ter Stegen or Leno for?

I would go for Vidal any day of the week

Ter Stegen would be available for around 23-27
Leno around the same as Courtois.

So I have some options now for the MC position. 58M to spend on Vidal or get two out of Thiago/Marchisio/Herrera.

Last edited:
Ter Stegen would be available for around 23-27
Leno around the same as Courtois.

So I have some options now for the MC position. 58M to spend on Vidal or get two out of Thiago/Marchisio/Herrera.

Two out of Marchisio and Thiago. Thiago ends up as good as Iniesta. Enough said.

I ended up signing Thiago and De Bruyne as he was transfer listed and looks a beast in my save and was only 2.5M...
Next time I'll try to get a BWM such as M'Vila as he is young and looks absolutely fantastic. Will cost as much as Vidal tho but he is old I'd rather sign a younger version of him who is capable of becoming even better.

This is how my squad looks like at the start of the 3rd season, I have big hopes, will be disappointed if we don't win a big trophy this time...

View attachment 287556

Hi, i'm looking for a good central midfielder, someone who can pass n tackle. Is Javi Martinez good? Been searching around for but did not find any review for him. Looking for someone young as I'm building for the future. Thanks guys!

Hi, i'm looking for a good central midfielder, someone who can pass n tackle. Is Javi Martinez good? Been searching around for but did not find any review for him. Looking for someone young as I'm building for the future. Thanks guys!

Javi Martinez is at Bayern, and isnt for sale. Sandro is brilliant and at 17.5 million will be a mainstay for the next 10 years.

Javi Martinez is at Bayern, and isnt for sale. Sandro is brilliant and at 17.5 million will be a mainstay for the next 10 years.
I'm actually looking to sign Martinez after my first/second season. Not sure he will come by then? Is Sandro the guy from Spurs? I'm looking for someone outside England as I've used him before in fm2012. Any young central mid tt will b an absolute beast? I've look through numerous wonderkid lists n there r so many choices to pick! Thanks for your advice anyways.

I'm actually looking to sign Martinez after my first/second season. Not sure he will come by then? Is Sandro the guy from Spurs? I'm looking for someone outside England as I've used him before in fm2012. Any young central mid tt will b an absolute beast? I've look through numerous wonderkid lists n there r so many choices to pick! Thanks for your advice anyways.

It's very unlikely he will move, but he is an excellent player. Jordi Clasie, Nainggolan, David Alaba can play left back and Centre mid.

Jadson, Romulo, Jucilei, Bender's, Marchisio, Garmash, Bastian, Benat, Thiago, Herrera

Just finished the 2017/18 Season. Won the league once more, as well as the league cup, but gutted to have been knocked out in the Champions League semi finals by my bogey team, Bayern Munich.

Fair to say I dominated the league, and this was mainly down to one player. See below....

View attachment 287806View attachment 287808

Haha that is ridiculously good mate. Fair play! I'd say he will reach atleast 8 or 9 20/20 there.

I seriously have no idea what this is. We beat City at home 6-2, we are 9 points clear and then something happens. I have no clue what it is, I'm using 3 different tactics, changing for almost every game, been talking to my team agressively at half time if we didn't perform well. Moral is now very poor for some players, I tried team meeting, only 9 players reacted well. I'm gonna leave the game for some days now, cause I need to recover from this sh*t. Also, Neymar is a b*tch.

View attachment 287865

Back