An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 289K
Bought in Llornete who has exceded expectations as a TM knocking on the ball for Rooney who play AM/A. Should i sell RVP and try and get in Falcoa or Cavani and play Cavani out wide an an IF/Sor A.

Also i need a really good defender to play behind Vidic.. Any ideas who could fir right in.. Theres a player that plays for Sociadad or Malaga, Iganez (??)

Trust me, sign Holger Badstuber or Kurt Zouma to play alongside Vidic. Sell RVP and sign Falcao.

Bought in Llornete who has exceded expectations as a TM knocking on the ball for Rooney who play AM/A. Should i sell RVP and try and get in Falcoa or Cavani and play Cavani out wide an an IF/Sor A.

Also i need a really good defender to play behind Vidic.. Any ideas who could fir right in.. Theres a player that plays for Sociadad or Malaga, Iganez (??)

behind vidic? surely you mean alongside?
What happen to Jones and Smalling?

Bought Zouma before the second season and although he's second in line behind Vidic and Jones, he has really stepped up when needed and has been a rock. Having Vidic tutor him and looking for Zouma to eventually take his place although the way Vidic plays he can last a few more seasons. I've kept Smalling as well but he's usually sub and gets to start against weaker opponents and in the cups. I'll sell Evans once this season is over I think or maybe in two - as I don't want to sell too many home-grown players so early.

i would play jones as a dm because hes more prone to mistakes and as a dm its less likely to cost u games then playing him as a defender play zouma in defence striker wise i'd buy neymar absolute goal machine 50 goals in 51 games for me 1st season after buying him

also keep an eye on the real madrids castillas team there is always from my experience a player who comes thru their ranks who is similar in style to valencia will be a right assist machine for any team

Through to the FA Cup Final and Champions League final (being held at Old Trafford) with the chance to win my third champions league in a row. Have just won the Premier League for sixth time in a row and my young English goalscoring machine of a regen who I have put SS's up of before, has taken his exploits to a new level! Will post it at the end of the season.

Ended up winning the FA Cup, as well as my third Champions League in a row but take a look at Nick Gabb now. I have posted him on this thread a few times now but he has truely amazed season. Look at how he has developed with his attributes and look at his stats, yes that is 95 goals this season!!! Probably my favourite regen ever, what makes it better is that he came through the youth academy!

View attachment 292370
Let me know what you think guys!

Ended up winning the FA Cup, as well as my third Champions League in a row but take a look at Nick Gabb now. I have posted him on this thread a few times now but he has truely amazed season. Look at how he has developed with his attributes and look at his stats, yes that is 95 goals this season!!! Probably my favourite regen ever, what makes it better is that he came through the youth academy!

View attachment 292370
Let me know what you think guys!

Mate thats unbelievable. i got a regen who came through the rank who looks promising as well.
How did you develop him to become this stunning player? :P
If you dont mind could you post the player's history?

Mate thats unbelievable. i got a regen who came through the rank who looks promising as well.
How did you develop him to become this stunning player? :P
If you dont mind could you post the player's history?

I used Fernando Llorente to tutor him when he first came through the ranks, and since then he really has surprised me at just how well he has developed. The player's history as requested

View attachment 292590

Sweden In a Box!

So, I finally purchased 2013...took me a while with work and everything, sometimes I don't have time to scratch my head. I have read through all 52 pages of this as usual amazing forum for United. Since I am a big blogger and a huge fan since the 90s when I realized that there was a premier league, in win or loss there is no way I would leave United.

First things first, Mr. Fellaini, personally I think he is a bandit. Like Balotteli, so much skill but a horrible attitude. I watched Fellaini this past weekend where he is probably going to get two reto-active punishments for unprofessional behavior and buying him for United is not in my interest, I let him slip to City so they can get the red cards and provide me with victories. City paid 26.5 million.

Young I always sell, even though he is or has been a great player, I always feel he does not give me 100%, Arsenal bought him for 23 millioni, bravissimo. Anderson is the same, he is like a wave, unpredictable, so City wants to give me 8 million for him, then so be it.

Vidal's agent gave me a call, he wants me to buy Vidal, 34-49 million...I am very tempted!
Should I land Vidal which secures my midfield headache?

It is July, I chased Gareth Bale in 2012 for a whole season and paid a fortune for him, Spurs would not go a cent under 30 million, as usual!

So, Wellington Nem popped up since someone made a bid and my offer 4.1 million was accepted.

Also looking to offload Macheda, for the rest of my squad, their role and job is intact since I want to inflict the least changes as a new manager.

So, I finally purchased 2013...took me a while with work and everything, sometimes I don't have time to scratch my head. I have read through all 52 pages of this as usual amazing forum for United. Since I am a big blogger and a huge fan since the 90s when I realized that there was a premier league, in win or loss there is no way I would leave United.

First things first, Mr. Fellaini, personally I think he is a bandit. Like Balotteli, so much skill but a horrible attitude. I watched Fellaini this past weekend where he is probably going to get two reto-active punishments for unprofessional behavior and buying him for United is not in my interest, I let him slip to City so they can get the red cards and provide me with victories. City paid 26.5 million.

Young I always sell, even though he is or has been a great player, I always feel he does not give me 100%, Arsenal bought him for 23 millioni, bravissimo. Anderson is the same, he is like a wave, unpredictable, so City wants to give me 8 million for him, then so be it.

Vidal's agent gave me a call, he wants me to buy Vidal, 34-49 million...I am very tempted!
Should I land Vidal which secures my midfield headache?

It is July, I chased Gareth Bale in 2012 for a whole season and paid a fortune for him, Spurs would not go a cent under 30 million, as usual!

So, Wellington Nem popped up since someone made a bid and my offer 4.1 million was accepted.

Also looking to offload Macheda, for the rest of my squad, their role and job is intact since I want to inflict the least changes as a new manager.

Vidal seems like a bit much since you could use the budget more efficiently.
Anderson does perform fairly well for you as a ball winning midfielder and fletcher. If you really wanted to, i seen Phil Jones developed as a great BWM.
I always offload Evra in my saves, try signing Santon or Baines.
I usually send Macheda on loan, have a good season and sell him off for more?

I used Fernando Llorente to tutor him when he first came through the ranks, and since then he really has surprised me at just how well he has developed. The player's history as requested

View attachment 292590

Cheers mate. I moved him into the first team. Henrique is going back to twente in January and I'm converting Rooney to a CM.
Looks like i'm going to have to sell off Cleverley :'(

i would sell off rooney if i was you play him alot for a season rack up the intrest in him then sell him at end of season tbh his wage demands just get stupid and cut u back so much in the transfer market

i would sell off rooney if i was you play him alot for a season rack up the intrest in him then sell him at end of season tbh his wage demands just get stupid and cut u back so much in the transfer market
I have to agree on this - at least if it's a choice between Cleverley and retraining Rooney to CM. I'm keeping both for the moment although I might look to sell Rooney once he's old to get some money back and get rid of those crazy wages.

Anyway, here's how my latest match went;

View attachment 292908

They really love to shoot when I play that formation, so it was funny that Powell as AMCR only had 6.1 rating before I subbed him in the second half, considering how good his long shots are.

Last edited:
Yup, the game is obviously broken at this moment with the latest patch. Unfortunate.

Vidal seems like a bit much since you could use the budget more efficiently.
Anderson does perform fairly well for you as a ball winning midfielder and fletcher. If you really wanted to, i seen Phil Jones developed as a great BWM.
I always offload Evra in my saves, try signing Santon or Baines.
I usually send Macheda on loan, have a good season and sell him off for more?

Great minds think alike! In 2012 I wanted to run Jones as a CM and a plan is to do so followed by replacements for Ferdinand and Vidic, I have a few on my mind. Anderson is gone, so be it, but I have at least two young bloods incoming. Evra is about to be offloaded so in reality so should he in the game, I prefer Santon instead of Baines.

We will see if someone is willing to loan Mr. Macheda, if not then he is benched and will at most play a few games, if any since United has a redundancy striker pool.

I gave rooney a new contact at the start of the season 300k a week plus various add-ons he now whats a new fing contact half way through season,wants 350k a week and 12 million signing on fee,he is 31 and will be heading out the door.

Back