An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 289K
I gave rooney a new contact at the start of the season 300k a week plus various add-ons he now whats a new fing contact half way through season,wants 350k a week and 12 million signing on fee,he is 31 and will be heading out the door.
Sell him, 350k a week with add-ons is ridiculous even for Rooney, who is 31.

Sell him, 350k a week with add-ons is ridiculous even for Rooney, who is 31.

its a joke it really is - he has not even been playing well,his agent is a muppet as he also wants like 9 million signing fee - put him on transfer list a PSG came in with a £32 million bid,sold.

Last edited:
Do you play Persie as a poacher as well, if so how does he do?
I know in 2012, Chicharito was incredible as a poacher.
Yep play him as poacher aswell not played to many games has been injured for 4months but think he has 8gls in 6 games.

Ended up winning the FA Cup, as well as my third Champions League in a row but take a look at Nick Gabb now. I have posted him on this thread a few times now but he has truely amazed season. Look at how he has developed with his attributes and look at his stats, yes that is 95 goals this season!!! Probably my favourite regen ever, what makes it better is that he came through the youth academy!

View attachment 292370
Let me know what you think guys!
******* **** he is amazing. Did he come through your youth system or did you get him from somwhere else?

Been keeping tabs on this regen for the past few years. Finally got his club to accept an offer for 2.5 million! Absolute steal in my opinion. He has sealed Welbeck fate of being sold and Rooney being moved back to CM. Although Rooney/Kagawa may be sold soon as Isco is coming in the summer as he was unhappy in his current club!
View attachment 293890View attachment 293891

How's everyone game going? Any recommended feeder clubs?
Halfway through my third season. Selling off Wallace and sending Welbeck on loan.
Three out of my four wingers are injured -.- Bale, Rodriguez and Ramirez :/
Neymar, Cleverley and Kagawa all have been covering.

Back