An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 289K
1st season around febuary i was getting annoyed with kagawa never happy with team talks put him up for sale 35 million arsenal came up intrested with a few other teams no bids made yet so i clicked on wilshere put cash £0 and added wilshere to swap and they accepted
Wow Mate fantastic Swap Deal for U, even though Kagawa becomes Fantastic later on in the Game but Getting Wilshere in return is Killer.............

yeah i know kagawa becomes fantastic but he is such a moaner never happy with anything i say its just such a downer when u constantly see red on every team talk lol but i agree willshere is a machine he fitted in straight away from 1st game has just been brilliant keeping rooney as a 2nd choice atm for amc role

This may have already been answered but how do i stop my striker switching positions with my central attacking midfielder in-game. Am i doing something wrong or what? :p I am using the Might and Magic FM 13 Deeper DM formation and have moved the DM's to CM and one striker to CAM. Help will be appreciated :) Thanks.

This may have already been answered but how do i stop my striker switching positions with my central attacking midfielder in-game. Am i doing something wrong or what? :p I am using the Might and Magic FM 13 Deeper DM formation and have moved the DM's to CM and one striker to CAM. Help will be appreciated :) Thanks.
Make sure that "Swap position with" and "Roam from position" are unticked, that should make the striker to stay at his position.

Sorry quick question for good youth, im Coventry City and been playing over 6 seasons now. Youth Facilities are top and same as training. But my youth Caterogy is 2 and top teams are 1. I requested for this to improve and paid the money for it and nothing has happened and still a number 2. What do i need to do to upgrade this, because its effecting my youth recruitment network and im having shocking regens come through.

Thank you sorry but im not sure how to write a new thread and couldnt find the write thread to ask this.

Great story though!

So I have finished my first season with huge success, winning The Treble.

I didn't really like Kagawa for a few seasons but he started getting around 15-20 assists from 2015 onwards, in in 2019 now and he's 31. Got Wilshere as well. Rotate him with Gotze.

I'm finding it to pick up points away from home in 50-60% of away games, I don't know what team talk or formation to go with, it's starting to really bug me 'cause I'm beating teams comfortably at home then the next game ill draw or get beat by Burnley..

[h=2]Need Help!!! Man Utd Template Tactic Pack[/h]
what i want to do is build a formation and strategy for man utd for each and every different scenario by using advice from fm base

to do this i will choose a formation and set roles

then il break the tactic down into contain,defensive,standard,control,attacking and overload variations saving a version of each one

i will then break each variation down again into vs smaller, vs similar and vs higher rated teams then break down again into home and away versions

and so on.......

basically i want to create a tactics pack from the advise i get from fm base and upload it so we will be able to select a tactic best for each situation

so all advice will be welcome

i will start by asking what is the best the best formation and roles for manchester united?

Need Help!!! Man Utd Template Tactic Pack

what i want to do is build a formation and strategy for man utd for each and every different scenario by using advice from fm base

to do this i will choose a formation and set roles

then il break the tactic down into contain,defensive,standard,control,attacking and overload variations saving a version of each one

i will then break each variation down again into vs smaller, vs similar and vs higher rated teams then break down again into home and away versions

and so on.......

basically i want to create a tactics pack from the advise i get from fm base and upload it so we will be able to select a tactic best for each situation

so all advice will be welcome

i will start by asking what is the best the best formation and roles for manchester united?
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...man-utd-template-tactic-pack.html#post1726488

sorry mate, was busy dealing with that idiot :)

have u already got somthing like this raikan007 or do u just tweak your tactics every match?

ive tried to use slow tempo with short passing and fast tempo. with direct ive also tried to play wider whist using short passing and mixed focus to spread the play and narrow whilst playing direct and focus passing to wingers to give the more space. but not convinced................?

Last edited:
Raikan do you use the genie scout? I had a look at the screen shots last night and it looks quite interesting and really helpful?!

Raikan do you use the genie scout? I had a look at the screen shots last night and it looks quite interesting and really helpful?!

I have never touched it in my life, nor will I ever, takes away one of the most enjoyable parts of the game for me! I never use any tools for the game, don't even touch the editor :)

Back