An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide

There :) This creates a great thinker, time to brainstorm because the Might & Magic works great, Short & Sweet works amazing and this new one without a specific name also works great and I prefer your new one to Short & Sweet due to shouts being available but if I want to shout then I have to punish my wingers :)

Thanks for the feedback!

Which away tactic are you using?

I was using the short and sweet tactic but ive tweak the might n magic 1 for away games and im doing abit better now but not as good as home ivejust beaten barca 4-1 at home then drew 2-2 away
View attachment 204032View attachment 204033View attachment 204034View attachment 204035View attachment 204036View attachment 204037View attachment 204038View attachment 204039View attachment 204040

This is my home tactic View attachment 204041 This is my away tacticView attachment 204042 as i say these are Raikans007's M&M tactic what ive just tweaked(hope you dont mind Neil???)

Just struggling with the striker role for Cavani so all ideas welcome:D

Looks like im not gonna Win Premiership only if Spurs n City lose 3 of there last 5 games n i win all mine(i think).. But im in the FA Cup final and CL final both v City

Last edited:
Not that I am technical expert but Short & Sweet is a very very aggressive Away Tactic :)

Not that I am technical expert but Short & Sweet is a very very aggressive Away Tactic :)

Its mostly used for home games thats why Raikan suggested in the OP as using the short n sweet for home games and the might n magic for away games

Hi guys,

Need some advice here
for short and sweet tactic, how you guys play for Rooney and Hernandez?Because basically i would like to have hernandez on top of strike line (the only ST in this tactic), but where should i put Rooney at? AML or MC (with arrow to AMC) ?

So finished my 1st season didnt win league as had a bad run before new year but won FA Cup an CL:D..

Here are some SS of my season

Did you sell a striker since you bought Cavani?

Hi guys,

I need some input here.
for short and sweet tactic, how you guys play for Rooney and Hernandez?Personally i would like to have hernandez on top of strike line (the only ST in this tactic), but where should i put Rooney at? AML or MC? However, doesn't it sounds like wasted Rooney's talent on MC role (like scoring)?

Hi guys,

I need some input here.
for short and sweet tactic, how you guys play for Rooney and Hernandez?Personally i would like to have hernandez on top of strike line (the only ST in this tactic), but where should i put Rooney at? AML or MC? However, doesn't it sounds like wasted Rooney's talent on MC role (like scoring)?

AMC

Hi all im using Dazs8-Scorpio skin with backgrounds off Dazs8.com site..

When i was using the short and sweet tactic i re-trained Rooney as AML...

And Berba n Owen will be leaving in summer but when my board got me Cavani in January i didnt sell a striker i just sold Nani an got Hulk as his replacment as Nani was not happy and disrupting my team morale..

If you would like SS just ask mate

For Might & Magic - DLF Support.
For Short & Sweet - play him as a AMC.

Hi guys,

Need some advice here
for short and sweet tactic, how you guys play for Rooney and Hernandez?Because basically i would like to have hernandez on top of strike line (the only ST in this tactic), but where should i put Rooney at? AML or MC (with arrow to AMC) ?
hey mate :) I replied to your PM :)

great results guys, keep em coming!