An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide

Hi all just wondering if you guys reckon think Aly Cissokho would be a good signing for me as replcement then takeover from Evra as my left back i was also thinking i could ask Evra to work closely with Cissokho aswell if i do sign him..

Hi all just wondering if you guys reckon think Aly Cissokho would be a good signing for me as replcement then takeover from Evra as my left back i was also thinking i could ask Evra to work closely with Cissokho aswell if i do sign him..

Well I was going to try to help you but my game crashed when I tried to do a compare.
So, I checked...Evra is quite better than Cissokho but I don't know his potential since I have not scouted him.
I mean, all in all, I think you could succeed, if not...Jon Aurtenetxe, Bale is also good.

I am kind of sucker sticking to Brittish people, so Bale would be my choice :)

hey Dave,

he is good but not Utd good but will be good for rotation with Fabio! depends how much you can get him for..

Bale would be a good option as mentioned below, however, he is better playing a more attacking role further up the field and will cost an arm and a leg...

Van Der Wiel can be retrained to a good left back
Chiellini makes a very strong left back too as does Mamadou Sakho :)

Cristico, Schennikov, Gabriel Silva, Felipe

Btw Raikan, off topic, I took your advice and started a save with a new team. I am so loving my Dortmund save at the moment! Just started my second season, got some good players in and loving it :D

Thanks Raikan n Shiraz for the advice ill take a look at those suggestions as Cissokho was gonna cost way to much... Im in my Second season with Utd made some good signings which also shocked me aswel ie- got Muller:O n Gotze(Transfer Listed by Request:O) also sold a few aswel...

Still in pre-season at moment gonna be playing th Olympics with GB:)

Wow Raikan another season unbeaten with Man Utd was it with the S&S home games and M&M away games and i like the look off the formation for the CL final:D....

Also guys i breezed through the Group stages at the Olympics...
View attachment 204847View attachment 204848View attachment 204850View attachment 204851View attachment 204852View attachment 204853

Now for Switzerland in the quarters...
View attachment 204849View attachment 204878View attachment 204879

Got Brazil in Semis and was a good game:D.. Got Spain in the Final:D
View attachment 204876View attachment 204875View attachment 204877

Last edited:
Thanks Raikan n Shiraz for the advice ill take a look at those suggestions as Cissokho was gonna cost way to much... Im in my Second season with Utd made some good signings which also shocked me aswel ie- got Muller:O n Gotze(Transfer Listed by Request:O) also sold a few aswel...

Still in pre-season at moment gonna be playing th Olympics with GB:)

I bought Van Der Wiel, he is very good :)

So Raiken,

Home game, I started with your new tactic 4-1-3-2, didn't go to well, at halftime the score was 0-0.
I changed to Short and Sweet and scored 3 goals, now I did perform a high impact halftime teamtalk as well.
Anyway, here is the result.

View attachment 204950View attachment 204951

No because I want Bale! :)

Is Bale any good at LB?? As anyone used him there?? And when i was managing GB at Olympics i played him on LW(inside forward) an he did well:)

But i would love to sign him.... But i think he would be better and more usfull further up the pitch??

Is Bale any good at LB?? As anyone used him there?? And when i was managing GB at Olympics i played him on LW(inside forward) an he did well:)

But i would love to sign him.... But i think he would be better and more usfull further up the pitch??

I play with inside forwards on my Spurs team, Hulk on the right and Willian on the left and Bale definitely isn't cut out for a right sided IF, so I've been playing him at LB for as long as I've managed Spurs and let's just say Assou-Ekotto never had a look in.. 7.50+ rating on average over a season. May make the occasional defensive error but some appropriate individual training helps a lot, and he's much more consistent now as I head towards the end of my 2012/13 season.

As Chekrdnickrs said, right side probably not wise, in reality he does not ever play on the right side if I remember correctly, he is definatly a winger but born to be a lefty. He should definatly be supporting the midfield and even feeding your strikers with crosses. I had him in 2010 and there he was amazing.

I never said I used him on the right side(HE WAS ON MY LEFT), And my player instructions was for Bale while i was managing Team GB were Cross from-byline, Wide play-Hug touchline, Run with ball-Often so I did get the best out of him..

But Bale is a class player and i think he'll play well on any left side position?? IMO

im sorry but why sell Cleverley he is immense when ever i use him and also ive found it easy in all my united saves on this one by using 4-1-2-2-1 formation but felliani (sp) for me is the best DM that ive found !!