An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide

For you who have had good luck with Eriksen, I think it is his time to leave my team because he has been trash.
View attachment 218033

Last season 2013/2014, 26 apps with 2 goals and 5 assists and an average rating of 6.97... and that his third season with me.

^^ How'd you get a work permit for him? I can't seem to get them for Egyptians.

hey there nice work! i need some details about how should i use it with man utd. where should i use each player? thanks for helping out!

Last edited:
McNutter, post a SS of the pic (link it) I have used several

nick, ask your assistant to pick for a while and see who he picks :)

it also depends on your formation

I've got Rooney out with a cruciate ligament for 5 months and he has decreased to 2.5 stars :/ what should I do? Got Hernandez, Fierro and Niang playing insane

Patch 12.0.2.
What's the perfect tactic for the team ?

DEBT

Hello,

I'm now in the 2015/16 season and have won the premiership three times, champions league once, europa league once (finished third in the champions league :mad: whoops) won the fa cup twice and league cup once, so reasonably successful. But I only now have become increasingly concerned about the debt question as right now its at 516 million pounds. I signed luka modric and m'villa in the first season for around 30 million each, in hindsight maybe not the smartest decision, however I have never put to great of a burden on the club

But i was curious has anyone has successfully eliminated the debt?

Last summer I signed quite a few good youngsters, and have been bringing a couple really talented youngsters through the academy that it has put me in a position where I could confidently sell modric, nani, and maybe one more first team player and put a significant portion of their wages and fees towards the debt. Is this a good idea? any ideas how i could go about decreasing the debt? have any of you guys had any success?

Thank you, Joey

Hello,

I'm now in the 2015/16 season and have won the premiership three times, champions league once, europa league once (finished third in the champions league :mad: whoops) won the fa cup twice and league cup once, so reasonably successful. But I only now have become increasingly concerned about the debt question as right now its at 516 million pounds. I signed luka modric and m'villa in the first season for around 30 million each, in hindsight maybe not the smartest decision, however I have never put to great of a burden on the club

But i was curious has anyone has successfully eliminated the debt?

Last summer I signed quite a few good youngsters, and have been bringing a couple really talented youngsters through the academy that it has put me in a position where I could confidently sell modric, nani, and maybe one more first team player and put a significant portion of their wages and fees towards the debt. Is this a good idea? any ideas how i could go about decreasing the debt? have any of you guys had any success?

Thank you, Joey

hey bud,

that was a bad move considering! however, you do need to sell players bud, sell them off, bring down the clubs wages and start paying off debt!

It is actually pretty simple, I have done it in like 3/4 seasons before, I suggest going through this thread here for a few tips, I highly suggest the selling players over 48 months system :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/fm-2...instalment-managing-your-finances-thread.html

Anti-Carrick role

who is the best player i can get to take over the Carrick role (playmaker)? is that Eriksen good enough? what stats should i check? i think he need to have dictate tempo,play simple passes and what else?

Thanks a lot, Nick