An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...brand-new-tactic-433-12-2-0-latest-patch.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ew-attacking-possession-tactic-raikan007.html

welcome back mate :)

for the Wondertactic I suggest signing Ze Roberto for free on the 1st day and rotate him and Giggs in the central Cm position for the year, then look at buying in someone like Modric etc to take over (someone similar to him :))

Sign Steve Mandanda, sell Anders and Tomasz

Sign Sebastian Corchia, he is quality and will start ahead of Rafael

good luck

So, get Ze Roberto ( the old one who used to play in bundesliga ? ) and use him/rotate with giggs for both tactics? CM in the 433 tact and as "playmaker" in the ama-zing tact? very well, ill get to it! Do i use playmaker or do i tick it off? So, ill play the Ama-zing tact at home and against "easy" away games, 433 tactic away and 433 rigid/counter against very hard oposition away games.. good idea? Ill also keep using the training schedule you made, im sure its still good! Thx again man!

I have a general question for anybody too answer, do you guys rest your players after games? if so, how much/long?

I have a general question for anybody too answer, do you guys rest your players after games? if so, how much/long?

2 days or 1 day depending!

it depends on your club, players, facilities, coaches etc.. if you are United then you won't really have to rest as you should have depth and rotation is key!

2 days or 1 day depending!

it depends on your club, players, facilities, coaches etc.. if you are United then you won't really have to rest as you should have depth and rotation is key!

Where in the game do you set this up?

Where in the game do you set this up?

just right click on the player - squad - rest - however many days :)

or on the squad screen you hold Ctrl and press A selecting the entire team and do the above :)

Thank you Raikan, with your wonderful tips I am know starting the 17/18 season debt free! what a relief haha

Last edited:
I am managing Man Utd and my god it is easy. DOn't even need to set oppostion instructions, they are a clasa above even Man City. Only signing was Fellaini who plays next to Carrick or Fletcher. Welbeck is lethal.

i signed for the devils about a year ago and i used these tactict.they are just incredible man.absolutely fantastic!i'll upload some screenshots later..

i signed for the devils about a year ago and i used these tactict.they are just incredible man.absolutely fantastic!i'll upload some screenshots later..

which ones mate? the ones from the OP? :)

post them in the threads for the tactics rather :)

yes from the OP.although i've lost 3 matches , i got the best offense and defense in the league..city is very close to me.and i've only signed bale for 42M.thats the only transfer i've made..

Many thanks for this great guide for a great team. It has helped me no end. Keep up the great work

I actually use a similar kind of tactic to this although I use classic tactics as they are the same ones I`ve been using since FM10! very effective for United, Juve and Bayern

yes from the OP.although i've lost 3 matches , i got the best offense and defense in the league..city is very close to me.and i've only signed bale for 42M.thats the only transfer i've made..

Wow, you got bale? ******* spuds won't sell to me anything less than 70 million! Not paying that for 1 player

Just started a new game and thought i`d give these tactics a whirl.

I tweaked slightly as I don`t use stand off on closing down and with my CM I have a box to box and advanced playmaker both from support and the wide players I have as wingers.

Transfers as follows

In
Ze Roberto free
Sotiris Ninis 3.6 mil
Steve Madanda 10.75mil
Lucas Neill 600k

Out
Kuszczak free
Owen free
Da Laet 1.5 mil
michele fornaiser 400k
Anderson 3.4 mil loan deal with option to buy of 15mil

Also tried to flog Berba but highest bid was from malaga for 17m, im holding out for 20 so will sell in Jan.

thanks raikan :D
i used your might and magic for my MU team..with some modification
first season unbeatable,got 4 trophies (community shield,FA,carling,Premier league,and champion league)
and unforgotable moment,biggest won with city at old trafford 11-2 and away at sunderland 12-0 .
rooney really become goal machine and chicharito too..
nothing player i bought at first season transfer window,because i believe my squad very strong.

season 2011/2012
transfer in :
transfer out :
-thomas kusczcak to real madrid
-mame biram diouf to fiorentina

and now i was start my 2nd season,and was defeated by totenham hotspur at community shield with penalty :(

sorry 4 my bad english,because i'm asia

Is it just me or do Utd have a much better transfer budget for the second season after the patch?

I`ve been given about 49m?

Its tempting to blow it but with the clubs debt I decided to be reserved in my targets (which I managed to get for less than I though) and sell a few players.

Managed do to do some very good business.