how do I get the picture of the opposition formation to stay on match screen

Mate, there are many ways to track the opposition formation during the match and here's one of them
formation_view.png

Yeah thanks for that I didn't know! lol also Do you all use match engine with this tactic?

The tactic is very good for sure but i'am on november it still tactic familiarity %60. I put the tactic in 3 slots and training is tactical for 3-3.5 month. Can anyone tell me why it isn't hundred percent.
I have a bad grammer but you should understand what i'am saying i hope:)
Sorry again.

Last edited:
The tactic is very good for sure but i'am on november it still tactic familiarity %60. I put the tactic in 3 slots and training is tactical for 3-3.5 month. Can anyone tell me why it isn't hundred percent.
I have a bad grammer but you should understand what i'am saying i hope:)
Sorry again.

It looks like a bug to me, or maybe, you are using the pirate version? :)

I'm sure that it shouldn't take more than about 1.5 month to get any tactic fully fluid from 0% to 100 %

It looks like a bug to me, or maybe, you are using the pirate version? :)

I'm sure that it shouldn't take more than about 1.5 month to get any tactic fully fluid from 0% to 100 %

That or your tactic trainers are **** xD

Fullsynchro,

It's can be bug because in another save with another tactic get 100% in 2 months. Thank you mate for your answer

Once more, well done TFF !

I would just copy-paste my post 1 month ago about ULTIMATE, and Wrath

"I have try this tactic in my dominating saves with St. Gallen, and Partizan (both are in 2020.champions of the Europe and World), but I do not see that is better than Qunqueror. Amount of goals by 2 ST can not change AMC+1 ST, even with 2 Inside forwards.
It is more easy to find two good finisher in ST position than in Inside forward positons.

U can find fast, good dribler on the wing, but his finishing is max at 12, and composure too. So threy are missing a lot of chances, in imortant games it is not alowed.

One more thing I wanna say, that Manual Markin is must have, that is what makes TFF tactic superior to other tactic onFM.Base. (and perfect ML, MR play, good at defense and perfect transformation in attack)

I know that many of u hate Manual Marking, but it is very important, I know that TFF knows that, but trying to develop something without that because many of u are requesting that.

But I am sure that nothing can't replace Manual Marking. Sorry but this is a truth."

I am glad, that u made once more, like I said...Like I said, there is no other substitute for Manula marking, WM and 2 strikers on this FM!

Once more, well done TFF !

I would just copy-paste my post 1 month ago about ULTIMATE, and Wrath

"I have try this tactic in my dominating saves with St. Gallen, and Partizan (both are in 2020.champions of the Europe and World), but I do not see that is better than Qunqueror. Amount of goals by 2 ST can not change AMC+1 ST, even with 2 Inside forwards.
It is more easy to find two good finisher in ST position than in Inside forward positons.

U can find fast, good dribler on the wing, but his finishing is max at 12, and composure too. So threy are missing a lot of chances, in imortant games it is not alowed.

One more thing I wanna say, that Manual Markin is must have, that is what makes TFF tactic superior to other tactic onFM.Base. (and perfect ML, MR play, good at defense and perfect transformation in attack)

I know that many of u hate Manual Marking, but it is very important, I know that TFF knows that, but trying to develop something without that because many of u are requesting that.

But I am sure that nothing can't replace Manual Marking. Sorry but this is a truth."

I am glad, that u made once more, like I said...Like I said, there is no other substitute for Manula marking, WM and 2 strikers on this FM!

and the manual marking only taking 1 second

One thing I've noticed with this tactic is the amount of early goals I score. I must have had 5 or 6 goals this season within 50 seconds of kick off. A lot of my goals tend to come in the first half, then my team will get a little complacent in the second but still don't gift the opposition too many clear cut chances.

can someone make a downloadable version of the tactic itself because when i download the file its tells me that it is corrupt after i have downloaded it :/

Back