When it says ML/MR to take corners, is it just the best to take both sides or what? What do other people do?

Question on opposition instructions, ive set in the tactics menu but when I go into a game they appear to have nothing set, do I have to do this manually every game or does it just not show up in the opposition instructions on game day but still doesi?

When your ingame on the Oposition instruction screen, click ''show positions'' and it will show you if the OI's are set.

When it says ML/MR to take corners, is it just the best to take both sides or what? What do other people do?

I usualy set left foot players to take right side corners and right foot players to take left side corners. I prefer that approach because in physics theory it makes more sense considering the trajectory is more favorable to hit the goal when compared to the opposite curve but I have no clue if it applies in game the same way as in real life tbh.

its always nice to win the derby

0641b-300583e5-1cb8-431a-8cc3-7efeb71598c9.png

I take back my previous complaints about defense; I haven't conceded in 7 Serie A games, and I just beat Juventus 2-0 (me at home), who've won the league 18 straight seasons in my game.

I'm using V2 with West Brom (predicted 16th) and doing just great! :)

Here's my result so far:

hgfg11.png

hgfg22.png

hgfg33.png

Could I change the striker role`s? Team play wunderful but striker scores less...

Moussa Dembele almost perfectly fits CM (support) role, except the fact that he lacks 8 values on Vision (having only 7 overall instead of 15). Should I keep him or try to make some money with him?

Moussa Dembele almost perfectly fits CM (support) role, except the fact that he lacks 8 values on Vision (having only 7 overall instead of 15). Should I keep him or try to make some money with him?

I would sell him only if I could get the same quality or better player instead of him…

Hi everybody!

Here's my first season with Leicester, been using V2 :)

jhyghu.jpg

Last edited:
This tactic is sensational, once it is fluid and the players fit your just smashing space bar for instant wins.

I know I shouldn't complain, I won the league first season with West Ham(although I was lucky since I only got 76 points). But seriously, every tactic I test it's always the same(the good ones).. it goes fantastic in the beginning and then after like half the season it starts going worse and worse and at the end of the season I ALWAYS struggle. I never ever get results like the guy above who played with Leicester and completely dominated the league. I'm lucky if I win it.

I don't understand why, I have done everything that's said in OP, I didn't buy any players in january so it can't be because they have to gel or something like that. Look at the results at the end here: Similar nearly always happens for me.

View attachment 156129

The problem with results that get worse is usually based on multiple factors. Here is my opinion:
1) As you do well, teams start to play more defensively and countering, and teams without quality fail to score as much.
2) Players become complacent because of the coach's reputation and because not many of the players have the coach as a favored personnel.
3) Most people use far too much emphasis in their team talks, leading to wide swings in morale, motivation, and pressure.

Back