The problem with results that get worse is usually based on multiple factors. Here is my opinion:
1) As you do well, teams start to play more defensively and countering, and teams without quality fail to score as much.
2) Players become complacent because of the coach's reputation and because not many of the players have the coach as a favored personnel.
3) Most people use far too much emphasis in their team talks, leading to wide swings in morale, motivation, and pressure.

I always pick former international so the reputation is good.

What do you do for team talk and press conferences?

I always pick former international so the reputation is good.

What do you do for team talk and press conferences?

Are you more assertive when you begin to become favorites for matches? Start of the season it always helps new players if you're calm and supportive however when everything clicks and you go on winning runs etc it's better to be more assertive and demanding.

View attachment 156128

I dont know why but in FM 2016 maybe the most reality change is transfer fees for players. I sold Reus for 90 M Euro and Auba for 85 M Euro... And now see my biggest received transfer fee... ;)

Just cannot get this tactic to work the way some people have, I suspect some save and reloads.

Just cannot get this tactic to work the way some people have, I suspect some save and reloads.

Same here mate. I don't dominate at all with this tactic, even against lower teams & usually I get 'lucky' wins. I'm not happy with it at all.

Even I find it strange that certain people are finding it really successful to be honest. I mean, you see certain screenshots & you go like "wtf, this tactic is awesome". Then I try it, with the same team of people posting screenshots & it's simply awful!

I just can't understand. I follow all the OP instructions & I believe I have a good team but it's all for nothing.

Are you more assertive when you begin to become favorites for matches? Start of the season it always helps new players if you're calm and supportive however when everything clicks and you go on winning runs etc it's better to be more assertive and demanding.

Not really, I don't really have a set way, just choose what I feel like in the moment. Can try be more assertive and demanding.

Not really, I don't really have a set way, just choose what I feel like in the moment. Can try be more assertive and demanding.

Yeah when you're favorites try Assertively saying "I expect a win", "The media have been praising you recently etc etc", "Carry on where you left off".

Doesn't seem to be many regens coming through on my game from different countries do I need to add more leagues??

Yeah when you're favorites try Assertively saying "I expect a win", "The media have been praising you recently etc etc", "Carry on where you left off".
View attachment 156104

I'll have to thank you.. carried on the poor form from last season in the beginning and started to be much more demanding in my team talks after the Arsenal game ;>

I've tweaked TFF's Ultimate WM version with a few things from Annihilator and if I play IF's in the MR/ML positions I change to "Cuts Inside" PI instead of "Run Wide".

I figured maybe some peeps would like to play without a man marking version? Works well for me anyway and I like AMC's :)

View attachment 1046164

Just sealed the Vanarama Conference South using this Annihilator/Ultimate mash up. Posted the league below. Bare in mind we're predicted 19th, have the lowest wage budget in the league, I have 8 part time contracts, 2 loans (one came in Jan) and then the rest of the team are non-contracts. Also my star right winger got a leg break halfway through and my non-contracted first team central defender left for a league below (?). So all in all it's an incredible achievement!

Hi everybody!

Here's my first season with Leicester, been using V2 :)

jhyghu.jpg

can you post your first-team?

V2 is incredible :), I'm using it with Malaga, the 1st season and sitting at the top of the table after 23 matches played :)

lkk01.png

lkk02.png

lkk03.png

Last edited:
Same here, it's really frustrating...

if you are doing everything like in OP and you dont win with it or play same teams of some successful members and dont get the results the problem almost certainly will be bad team talks leading to swing morale of the players. I already tested it in 4 different championships (germany, england, portugal, spain) and it just crushes everything.

I dont mean you will be champion with the team who is predict 20 but with anything of 10 or above you will dominate every league.

For what i saw between multiple saves, team talks and the attribute of determination of your players are key to success.

For example in my teams there are never EVER players with less than 15 in Determination, even if they are as good as Messi or Ronaldo. Determination this year has a Huge effect.

They train better, play more consistently, and dont react bad if you start a game losing

if you are doing everything like in OP and you dont win with it or play same teams of some successful members and dont get the results the problem almost certainly will be bad team talks leading to swing morale of the players. I already tested it in 4 different championships (germany, england, portugal, spain) and it just crushes everything.

I dont mean you will be champion with the team who is predict 20 but with anything of 10 or above you will dominate every league.

For what i saw between multiple saves, team talks and the attribute of determination of your players are key to success.

For example in my teams there are never EVER players with less than 15 in Determination, even if they are as good as Messi or Ronaldo. Determination this year has a Huge effect.

They train better, play more consistently, and dont react bad if you start a game losing
I'm playing FM Touch so no team talks. I admit I don't use OI's, and maybe they are crucial for this tactic to work. For example I use no OI's with other tactics like midsomer and date442 and they work just fine. I'm really frustrated I can't make this work. I'll keep an eye for determination, never gave it much importance.

I'm playing FM Touch so no team talks. I admit I don't use OI's, and maybe they are crucial for this tactic to work. For example I use no OI's with other tactics like midsomer and date442 and they work just fine. I'm really frustrated I can't make this work. I'll keep an eye for determination, never gave it much importance.

so maybe u need to use the oi, tff said that oi are very importent

for example if you have an awesome yougster with great potential and low determination, just buy some cheap ******* even free guys with high Determination (same position as the young) and make him is tutor .

That is the ONLY way to up Determination in the game.

Back