yep but team talks in many games are the difference between a win or a loss :s

team talks during the matching are a pain in the ***. is it really important? or the ones before match and after match and at half time are enough?

team talks during the matching are a pain in the ***. is it really important? or the ones before match and after match and at half time are enough?

During the match i never used but using the right ones before and after the game is crucial.
But tzahy already stated that they do work so i believe him :D
But i agree with you they are a pain in the **** xD

During the match i never used but using the right ones before and after the game is crucial.
But tzahy already stated that they do work so i believe him :D
But i agree with you they are a pain in the **** xD

mate do u talk with your players after game? if they got good or bad game?

I just finished my first season with West Brom, won the league and FA Cup :)

jff11.png

jff22.png

jff33.png

Saido Berahino and Salomon Rondon had just an amazing season ;)
jff44.png

jff55.png

for example if you have an awesome yougster with great potential and low determination, just buy some cheap ******* even free guys with high Determination (same position as the young) and make him is tutor .

That is the ONLY way to up Determination in the game.
I use Genie to scout for players and usually I look for a high professionalism attribute, do you reckon determination is more important?

It doesn't work, team plays like trash even when I win, have to rely on wide players to score, strikers are impotent, don't trust these games that people are sharing.

It doesn't work, team plays like trash even when I win, have to rely on wide players to score, strikers are impotent, don't trust these games that people are sharing.

Maybe share your team instead of complaining? We can all help if you need it instead of bashing people's saves. I could even look into your save if you manage to upload it.

is defenitly doenst work with FC United in sky bet league 2. i have i hard time finding i stable tactic

Definitley worked for me in League 2, was predicted 13th and won it comfortably

View attachment 1046955

Predicted 22nd, currently storming the league

Great tactic, on course for back to back promotions
looks awesome, i dont no what i doing wrong i do exatly in the OP but no matter what tactic i using is it not going well and also very ustable. is so frustrating. what training do you use? And do you do other stuff? and you set man marking rigth?

Last edited:
Apologies about my rant, 10 games without a win decided to go on holiday, while on holiday I won next 10 games including, manu, manc, arsenal, Chelsea and spurs 4 of those being away.... first game I watch on my return against derby I lose 5-0... lol maybe my game doesn't like me watching matches.

View attachment 156020

View attachment 156019

First season with Benfica with no transfers!
Win everithing!

The first 7/8 games with annihilator.........then i tweaked/changed positions of the full backs, the defender midfielder, the wingers plus the attacking corners and thats what it happened ^^)

PS: all played in regular mode play with no instant play or holiday because of the man marking

Last edited:
then i tweaked/changed positions of the full backs, the defender midfielder, the wingers plus the attacking corners and thats what it happened ^^)

PS: all played in regular mode play with no instant play or holiday because of the man marking

What did you change? Can you share it?

View attachment 1046960

View attachment 1046961

First season with Benfica with no transfers!
Win everithing!

The first 7/8 games with annihilator.........then i tweaked/changed positions of the full backs, the defender midfielder, the wingers plus the attacking corners and thats what it happened ^^)

could u show how many times u saved the game?

could u show how many times u saved the game?

I have saved like 100 times to be honest! Everytime i lost i reload :D:D:D get a life man...

What did you change? Can you share it?

Probably i will release later in a new thread, just let me put all details of it together like screens and information of tactic, training, Oi´...

looks awesome, i dont no what i doing wrong i do exatly in the OP but no matter what tactic i using is it not going well and also very ustable. is so frustrating. what training do you use? And do you do other stuff? and you set man marking rigth?

Yeah I always use man marking, second half of the first season was a bit shaky, but second season I moulded my club around the tactic with individual traning and transfers and it all came together nicely! I always set training to Att movement also

Back