I started a new save with Tottenham to try V2 :P

ddfre1.png

ddfre2.png
Can you please post your line up bro?

I don't know how to set specific man marking for my left striker. I seen OP and everything, but once when I am into player instructions I simply can't find "mark specific player" instruction. Any help? Thank you.

I don't know how to set specific man marking for my left striker. I seen OP and everything, but once when I am into player instructions I simply can't find "mark specific player" instruction. Any help? Thank you.

you can set it only when you are at the pre-match menu or during the match :)

first saison good result 4e with stuttgart, second saison 10e in january :( :(

For those that are leaking a lot of goals over the top and prefer a "normal" D-line apply the following :

TI's : Change the D-Line to Normal + More Closing Down. Remove Offside Trap + Prevent GK Distribution

PI's : Remove "Close Down More" from all positions apart from MC's and DC's. Add "Close Down Much Less" to DC's and MC's.

All these tweaks will do will have the D-Line at a more normal level according to the closing down TFF applied to PI's.

What teaks have you made? Trying hard to get some success with this tactic...

Ive have the wingers swapping, i've put the right forward to DLF-A, the left on roaming. If i play Pirlo in the CM-D slot, i drop it back to a DMC position with a DLP-support. Changed the set-pieces/fks/throwins as well.

View attachment 1047128

Last edited:
For those that are leaking a lot of goals over the top and prefer a "normal" D-line apply the following :

TI's : Change the D-Line to Normal + More Closing Down. Remove Offside Trap + Prevent GK Distribution

PI's : Remove "Close Down More" from all positions apart from MC's and DC's. Add "Close Down Much Less" to DC's and MC's.

All these tweaks will do will have the D-Line at a more normal level according to the closing down TFF applied to PI's.

Yeah mate, could you upload your tweaked tactic. it would be much appreciated. Ta

Back