0641d-c3350655-3ace-42cd-9e78-ce3e7abce3d9.png

will finish this season and will start a new save
Hey Tzahy got a challenge for a new save for you, Try with Athletic of Bilbao From Liga BBVA spain, they are only able to sign Basque players or U-16 and develop them what do you think? Basque players are from the region below it has a bit of France, Antoine Griezmann is a possible sign as he is from that French-Basque region.View attachment 155841

Hey Tzahy got a challenge for a new save for you, Try with Athletic of Bilbao From Liga BBVA spain, they are only able to sign Basque players or U-16 and develop them what do you think? Basque players are from the region below it has a bit of France, Antoine Griezmann is a possible sign as he is from that French-Basque region.View attachment 1047147

i might give taht a chance mate

For those that are leaking a lot of goals over the top and prefer a "normal" D-line apply the following :

TI's : Change the D-Line to Normal + More Closing Down. Remove Offside Trap + Prevent GK Distribution

PI's : Remove "Close Down More" from all positions apart from MC's and DC's. Add "Close Down Much Less" to DC's and MC's.

All these tweaks will do will have the D-Line at a more normal level according to the closing down TFF applied to PI's.

Most of the chances and goals I concede is through balls over the top, splitting my defence. I'm just a little reluctant to mess with the tactic as I don't wanna screw things up :/

1 game short for a half of a season,going well,but dude these lower leagues are n**s,even when u have comfy lead,its not certain you will win even after you put on time waste tactic,dudes cant defend properly lol(media prediction 22 btw) :D
View attachment 155830

He actually isn't from there, just that he was developed at Real Sociedad so he is eligible.
thats true he was born quite far of the basque region. I've just seen it in google ^^, thanks for the info.

Back