i guess he mean the waste time tactic, i use it but only vs strong team and only in the 75 min

I also use it only when I need to hold the lead at last minutes, I don’t think it’s a good idea to use Waste Time tactic for the entire match.

I also use it only when I need to hold the lead at last minutes, I don’t think it’s a good idea to use Waste Time tactic for the entire match.
agree mate,i also dont think its good to use it for the entire match

0641d-8d4240db-bb93-439d-bef8-f7427e98a73d.png

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of ML/MR positions

IMPORTANT THE FOOT REQUIREMENTS FOR ML/MR POSITIONS HAS CHANGED:

ML SHOULD BE RIGHT FOOTED

MR SHOULD BE LEFT FOOTED OR HE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST "FAIRLY STRONG" RATING FOR THE LEFT FOOT

The filters, attributes, PPMs and training have been updated (there are changes for ML/MR positions)

Last edited:

CHANGES:

MR SHOULD BE LEFT FOOTED OR HE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST "FAIRLY STRONG" RATING FOR THE LEFT FOOT

The filters, attributes, PPMs and training have been updated (there are changes for ML/MR positions)
thanks a lot m8 :) by the way , have you found any better corner set up? the amount of goals /chances by corner is kinda low :/

thanks for this nice tactic

I really prefer the more easy-to-find footedness so I'll definitely be sticking to V2. Mainly because I am handicapping myself by playing with a DoF and it is impossible to instruct them to find IF type players at the MR and ML positions.

CHANGES:

Is this tactic any different from V1? It seems to just reverse the V2 changes?

Could you explain the change of v1 to v2 and then the reverse closer to v1?

Was v2 a mistake?

Is this tactic any different from V1?

Yes, in V3 the dribbling settings of ML/MR positions are different than in V1

Could you explain the change of v1 to v2 and then the reverse closer to v1?

Was v2 a mistake?

As I said V3 isn't "reverse" to V1 and V2 wasn't mistake, it's simple that V3 is better than V2 and V1 :)

Last edited:
What made you re test with inverted wingers?

"inverted wingers" isn't the change what makes V3 better than V1 and V2 and I'd say the new dribbling settings of ML/MR positions are more important, also, please notice that now for V3 you need slightly different type of players for ML/MR positions.

The reason behind this change is simple as always, it'll make the attack to be more efficient :)

bump

CHANGES:

"inverted wingers" isn't the change what makes V3 better than V1 and V2 and I'd say the new dribbling settings of ML/MR positions are more important, also, please notice that now for V3 you need slightly different type of players for ML/MR positions.

The reason behind this change is simple as always, it'll make the attack to be more efficient :)

bump

I did notice, its more Coutinho less Sterling.

Is a right footed MR going to do better with v2 or v3? If may have to make a slow transition between them.

Back