Is a right footed MR going to do better with v2 or v3? If may have to make a slow transition between them.

even if your MR is right footed I'd recommend that you change for V3 because I find that V3 is less demanding to the main foot of players at MR/ML positions and it would be enough if your MR's got only "Fairly Strong" rating for then left foot.

I build my team this way:

1 x right footed player for ML position

1 x left footed player for MR position

2 x right footed players that have "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot to play at ML/MR positions when need

So there are always 3 players backup for ML and MR position.

That awkward moment when your instant reaction was 'this tactic has just reversed back to v1'

Then you use it and the 2 or 3 goal wins from v2 turn into 3 or 4 goal wins with v3.

10 ccc, lol only score 2 , but i won :D

0641e-407e5379-e8a3-489a-8728-049f32d0c067.png

*immediately changes to V3*

Two questions though. 1) I seem to get caught out with a few balls over the top, splitting my CB's. Does V3 address this? And 2) As I've been using V2, my ML's are left footed and right footed for MR's, thus my team will be in a transitional period while I try to train some of the opposite wings, will that be ok for the time being or should I stick with V2?

Cheers man, this tactic is the best I've ever seen!

*immediately changes to V3*

Two questions though. 1) I seem to get caught out with a few balls over the top, splitting my CB's. Does V3 address this? And 2) As I've been using V2, my ML's are left footed and right footed for MR's, thus my team will be in a transitional period while I try to train some of the opposite wings, will that be ok for the time being or should I stick with V2?

Cheers man, this tactic is the best I've ever seen!

Long balls will still be the way you concede goals. Thing is changing to stop that will tend to see you concede more goals by opening you up to different ways. It's the best option at the moment just annoying to see every goal you concede the same.

I have just changed, its not perfect as I've moved my MR to ML and he only has orange colour for that position. But it still performs well. Ive kept both V2 and V3 in my three tactics to give me options while my team isn't perfectly built.

With FM16 especially having your best players on the pitch does make a huge difference, in my opinion more so than any other FM version.

Long balls will still be the way you concede goals. Thing is changing to stop that will tend to see you concede more goals by opening you up to different ways. It's the best option at the moment just annoying to see every goal you concede the same.

I have just changed, its not perfect as I've moved my MR to ML and he only has orange colour for that position. But it still performs well. Ive kept both V2 and V3 in my three tactics to give me options while my team isn't perfectly built.

With FM16 especially having your best players on the pitch does make a huge difference, in my opinion more so than any other FM version.

All excellent points. I guess you're never going to find that perfect tactic where you never concede and win every single match, that'd just be boring. I will also keep both tactics in place just in case but about to rock the V3 for the first time.

All excellent points. I guess you're never going to find that perfect tactic where you never concede and win every single match, that'd just be boring. I will also keep both tactics in place just in case but about to rock the V3 for the first time.

who u are playing with?

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of ML/MR positions

IMPORTANT THE FOOT REQUIREMENTS FOR ML/MR POSITIONS HAS CHANGED:

ML SHOULD BE RIGHT FOOTED

MR SHOULD BE LEFT FOOTED OR HE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST "FAIRLY STRONG" RATING FOR THE LEFT FOOT

The filters, attributes, PPMs and training have been updated (there are changes for ML/MR positions)

I gave V3 a go with Man Utd :P It's still early day but looks awesome :)

vf11.png

vf22.png

Works the instant result version as good as the normal one, what do you guys recommend?

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of ML/MR positions

IMPORTANT THE FOOT REQUIREMENTS FOR ML/MR POSITIONS HAS CHANGED:

ML SHOULD BE RIGHT FOOTED

MR SHOULD BE LEFT FOOTED OR HE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST "FAIRLY STRONG" RATING FOR THE LEFT FOOT

The filters, attributes, PPMs and training have been updated (there are changes for ML/MR positions)

Hey TFF,

I see that now you recommend training ML/MR as wide playmakers but can I train them as inside forwards?

Thanks

Back