0641e-76c2a106-dfba-4f06-93cf-16cef428703c.png

I have no idea what's going on. Tried out this tactic. Some games I scored 5-6 goals, but some games the defense is just absolutely dreadful. I just took over Barcelona in 2020 and the defenders arent bad at all (Süle and some regen), but last few games has been 4-4 to Levante, 2-3 to Malaga and 4-5 to Getafe. The opposite team scores on almost 100% of their shots... What am I doing wrong?

I agree about the defence, at home I'm winning 4-1, 3-0, comfortably games. But then away from home losing 4-2 etc.

What does your team look like now? I've given up on Dortmund and FM in general atm, bit boring
when i play at home i go assertive and get creitve, and when i play away i go assertive and encorge

V2 did so well for me I am a bit hesitant to change to V3. did you guys see a big improvement with V3?

Jenkinson has set a new assist record for West Ham and the Premier League! 19 in all competitions and still a third of the season to go!

Guys, I've updated the Waste Time tactic

What does your team look like now? I've given up on Dortmund and FM in general atm, bit boring

FM is strange game, when you are losing then it's "frustrating" and when you are winning then it's "boring" ;)

bump

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of ML/MR positions

IMPORTANT THE FOOT REQUIREMENTS FOR ML/MR POSITIONS HAS CHANGED:

ML SHOULD BE RIGHT FOOTED

MR SHOULD BE LEFT FOOTED OR HE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST "FAIRLY STRONG" RATING FOR THE LEFT FOOT

The filters, attributes, PPMs and training have been updated (there are changes for ML/MR positions)

FM is strange game, when you are losing then it's "frustrating" and when you are winning then it's "boring" ;)

You're telling me. I pick a team (always top/mid-top tier teams) i download a TFF and Mr.L tactic, make a couple of transfers and win everything.

Maybe I should try a LL team or something

V2 did so well for me I am a bit hesitant to change to V3. did you guys see a big improvement with V3?

Dude, I recommend that you change for V3, I'm using it with Liverpool, the 1st season and look at my results :)

kkjh11.png

kkjh22.png

kkjh33.png

Chapter 2 in a LLM,and SKY Bet 2 here we come,to win you i hope :D
Strengthened my team alot in a def in a winter window,and now we performed much better than in first half of season :)
And yeah media f**k you and your prediction to we will finish 22 :D
View attachment 155488

I decided to start a new save with STOKE CITY using ANNIHILATOR tactics,

Nothing is impossible with TFF's tactics, we won the league, FA Cup, and League Cup (need to mention during the cups we faced fairly easy opponents)

Decided to transfer Khouma Babacar for the first time in my team and look at his goal tally (32 in total), the guy is a beast.

Here are some other screenshots:

View attachment 155487View attachment 155486View attachment 155485View attachment 155484

TFF, keep up the good work...

Cheers :)

Would it be possible to release a version of V3 in which MR is right footed and ML left footed? It just fits better with most of the players in the game. Thanks.

Would it be possible to release a version of V3 in which MR is right footed and ML left footed? It just fits better with most of the players in the game. Thanks.

It's called v2.... Or just tweak dribbling settings for WM, "run wide with the ball"

just make cut inside to run with the ball and thats it i think :)

Back