TFF, are you sure your player filters for the goalkeper position are still the best indicator of a good keeper?

TFF, are you sure your player filters for the goalkeper position are still the best indicator of a good keeper?
Just check your gk Position at training , it shows the best atributes for this possition :) you can u figure it out without add any filter :)

Can someone please post screenshots of the team and player instructions im on fm touch on my ipad

i don't remember how to get all the previous version of the tactic in the topic.
anyone can help?

Guys, I've updated the Waste Time tactic

FM is strange game, when you are losing then it's "frustrating" and when you are winning then it's "boring" ;)

bump

HI TFF!
firstly, thanks for all your support to this game!
Can i ask if you can split your OP with v2 and v3 of your tactics?
I think that inverted wingers are good but i prefer the older ones when ML is left footed and MR is right footed.

ATM you update the original post and tactic and all the instruction changed.

Since i don't like inverted wings the only option available is go back to date!
If you can leave the two options of the tactic in the original post that would be great!
Cheers!

V3 is just absolute **** with lower league teams.
I'm sticking with V2.

I'm sticking with V2.
Not even close. you just dont have the apropriate atributes and foot to deal with that. And also they need some time.... plus u already need learn them at least 1 PPM to deal more perfomance.

I'm sticking with V2.

absolutely disagree! ive get 2 straight promotions with Leyton Orient! (first season no transfers!) now in championship i will use V3! (first game i beat Nothingham forest, and second game i got away 0:0 witch middlesbrough, but just becouse tactic is still not fluid)

Can someone please post screenshots of the team and player instructions im on fm touch on my ipad

dude, you can install the FM16 demo version to your PC, plug the tactic and see the instructions by yourself ;)

Last edited:
06501-c52707b6-0ece-4ac9-9979-819b4b1694b5.png

Back