V3 with man marking looks pretty good. Still think the versions with a DMC is more stable though. Although we hardly concede we're giving away tons of CCCs, even against poor teams. Goalkeeper really saved us in several away matches.

View attachment 155172

U19s are having some proper fun though (H) (I'm not managing them, but they are using the tactic, or at least the base I guess, no idea what the U19 manager is doing with it during matches).

View attachment 155171

V3 with man marking looks pretty good. Still think the versions with a DMC is more stable though. Although we hardly concede we're giving away tons of CCCs, even against poor teams. Goalkeeper really saved us in several away matches.

View attachment 1047878

U19s are having some proper fun though (H) (I'm not managing them, but they are using the tactic, or at least the base I guess, no idea what the U19 manager is doing with it during matches).

View attachment 1047879
i think to the U-19 team use properly the tactic, you should put in first slot of the senior team the Instant result version as i think is the one the U-19 coach uses with the team (i mean the first tactic in your 3 slots). My logic says to do that as it would be as if the manager uses instant result for the match.

Just what do we have to do to be succesful at cups in this game. three separate careers, nine seasons and won a spanish cup once other than that literally nothing. got knocked out of the champions league on the first knockout round 6 times and 2 times quarter and one knockout round in euro cup. I am winning the spanish and italian leagues with ease while at continental competitions I just get trashed.

Last edited:
I put my defence line to normal, drop the offside trap and disrupt keeper distribution and gone three games now without conceding.

By the way i gotta ask who provides match preperation report?Since i dont recieve any from my coaches,and dont know how to set it up either :/

By the way i gotta ask who provides match preperation report?Since i dont recieve any from my coaches,and dont know how to set it up either :/

Hmmm… I don't think that I've ever seen any match preparation reports… are you sure that such thing exists? :)

I mean when you are about to face opponent and your Scout or so send you should ya focus on Att Movement/Set Pieces/Tactics/Def Positioning,Teamwork,Def Set Pieces i was wondering about that :D You always recieve it in top league 3-5 days before a match :)

I mean when you are about to face opponent and your Scout or so send you should ya focus on Att Movement/Set Pieces/Tactics/Def Positioning,Teamwork,Def Set Pieces i was wondering about that :D You always recieve it in top league 3-5 days before a match :)

you mean that one?
06501-7e8c6768-3e0e-4eeb-bf2e-fa4d682483f4.png

Yeah,exactly that one

Послато са GT-S7580 уз помоћ Тапатока

Yeah,exactly that one

Послато са GT-S7580 уз помоћ Тапатока

I guess you need to assign one of your scouts to inspect your next opposition to get such reports, I think it can be done in the scouting menu

Last edited:
Yes man, it's true in scouting menu new assignment and team report->next opponent tick this and it's done :)

hmm is it just me or is my CM's(the left CM most of the times..) not really getting alot of high rates? mostly around a 7.. but never a 9 or 8

U guys in cornes put left foot in left side or right side and vice versa? or left foot on left side and vice versa?

hmm is it just me or is my CM's(the left CM most of the times..) not really getting alot of high rates? mostly around a 7.. but never a 9 or 8

Its normal ... because he is only defending :) Attacking players always have better rating then defending players ... :) your lowest rating have CMD and Central Defenders and Goalkeeper :) Highest rating , ML MR DL DR :)

Its normal ... because he is only defending :) Attacking players always have better rating then defending players ... :) your lowest rating have CMD and Central Defenders and Goalkeeper :) Highest rating , ML MR DL DR :)

ahh okee, thanks for your reply.

Its a shame the rating system isn't more advanced and actually rates them on the job they are doing.

This tactic is frustrating the *** out me. Getting hit and miss results with Chelsea. ??????

Back