i realy like the amount of the ccc with this tactic:D

i realy like the amount of the ccc with this tactic:D
yeap its so nice :) i noticed that from v2. the same type foot was really broken, so thats why i adviced it bck :D my team started to make about the double chances and goals from wides plus my wingers ''wide'' are the 3d striker when my wide back crosses ;)
I suggest if you have any speedy and good finishing guy and u cant score make him Wide mid at 75++ so he will be like 3d striker mainly ;)

Thank you tripoligate 4, I think we all need to take a deep breath and move on. We have all derailed this thread for far too long. Apologies to TFF for derailing this thread, as I must take some of the blame.

Also to all people using any version of Annihilator, my testing has proved that there is about a 10-15% increase in performance if you use man marking. I have even tested for away games by having both strikers man mark opposition midfielders and it has worked really well.

Also to all people using any version of Annihilator, my testing has proved that there is about a 10-15% increase in performance if you use man marking. I have even tested for away games by having both strikers man mark opposition midfielders and it has worked really well.

This has been known and tested/proved since version one pretty much.

Double marking is a nice touch though.

yeap its so nice :) i noticed that from v2. the same type foot was really broken, so thats why i adviced it bck :D my team started to make about the double chances and goals from wides plus my wingers ''wide'' are the 3d striker when my wide back crosses ;)
I suggest if you have any speedy and good finishing guy and u cant score make him Wide mid at 75++ so he will be like 3d striker mainly ;)

From November/December we could have noticed that the crosses were overpowered. How can you see that? The full backs getting the highest rating in the league.

In FM15, the fullbacks were getting such high rating as well, why that? Exploit on the long flat throw, leading to:
- a lot of assists from throw in (like a corner)
- a lot of key passes

In FM16, the fullbacks gets as well a lot of high ratings, why that?
The crosses on the far post my friend, and the full backs overlapping...

I play with PSG, and it ****** me off to see Van der Wiel or Kurzawa having better rating than Cavani, Di Maria or Verratti. I used to play a 4231 with Inside forward (Di Maria on the right, and Cavani on the left), like in real life.

One day I tried Sir Goalaot, a 4231 with wingers, so Di Maria on the left, and Lucas Moura on the right, and guess what? The best players in my team, best ratings, highest assissts... I understood it was the way to go but still didn't understand why most of the tacticians kept on playing inside forwards.

As I said in another thread, you can see that TFF now adjusted his tactics to keep the left footed on left and right footed on right, date 442, Knap Midsomers, Zyndar/CE Kingdom... All successful tactics playing that way.

So hopefully TFF will keep it that way and won't change it in another version ;)

Last edited:
so u dont play with man marking?

Usually no. The AMC presses more and covers the midfield properly. I might use specific man marking if the opposing team have a super creative midfield player that really needs to be marked out of the game.

well..its not a tweak. tff already have done that at Plug & play thread and that was also one of his 1st tactics as i remember

I had no idea - thanks for pointing out. I've only used the regular version, which I tweaked, along with the waste time version here and there. I must have missed that other thread entirely I guess?

If my memory is good, it was in FM11 or FM12 that Tactikzzz exploited the ME with the Grid System, a 4123 with 3 ST, the STL marking the opposite Right back, and the STR marking the opposite Left back. With the ball it was a 4123, without it it turned into a 4141 much more solid in defense.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/308689-FMTN-Grid-Tactic

Since TFF plays with a MC Defense, this MC drops in the DM spot leaving an empty space next to the MC support for one of the ST to drop and fill this spot.

The 442 (better offensively) with the ball turns into a 4141 (better defensively) without it. I guess that's what he tried to achieve, so yes, you should always get better results if you ask your ST to man mark the opposite MC for every game, just to force you ST to fill the empty space and get the team shape 4141.

Last edited:
Good explanation, makes sense.

If my memory is good, it was in FM11 or FM12 that Tactikzzz exploited the ME with the Grid System, a 433 with 3 ST, the STL marking the opposite Right back, and the STR marking the opposite Left back. With the ball it was a 433, without it it turned into a 4141 much more solid in defense.

Since TFF plays with a MC Defense, this MC drops in the DM spot leaving an empty space next to the MC support for one of the ST to drop and fill this spot.

The 442 with the ball turns into a 4141 without it. I guess that's what he tried to achieve, so yes, you should always get better results if you ask tour ST to man mark the opposite MC for every game, just to force you ST to fill the empty space and get the team shape 4141.

If my memory is good, it was in FM11 or FM12 that Tactikzzz exploited the ME with the Grid System, a 4123 with 3 ST, the STL marking the opposite Right back, and the STR marking the opposite Left back. With the ball it was a 4123, without it it turned into a 4141 much more solid in defense.

FMTN Grid Tactic

The 442 (better offensively) with the ball turns into a 4141 (better defensively) without it. I guess that's what he tried to achieve, so yes, you should always get better results if you ask tour ST to man mark the opposite MC for every game, just to force you ST to fill the empty space and get the team shape 4141.

Best FM tactic ever if you ask me. aaaah good times. Good explanation too cheers.

Best FM tactic ever if you ask me. aaaah good times. Good explanation too cheers.

Yes, I loved it too, but it was using an exploit as well. The 2 opposite DC couldn't handle your 3 ST, leaving the central ST to be ALWAYS unmarked and in 1 vs 1 situation against the opposite GK...

Results? More than 100 goals per season pretty much every time (I achieved something like 140 goals at that time). Wayyyy too unrealistic, lol.

SI corrected that since then. Fortunately... or not? lol :D

Last edited:
Liverpool, the 1st season :)

lkkjs111.png

From November/December we could have noticed that the crosses were overpowered. How can you see that? The full backs getting the highest rating in the league.

In FM15, the fullbacks were getting such high rating as well, why that? Exploit on the long flat throw, leading to:
- a lot of assists from throw in (like a corner)
- a lot of key passes

In FM16, the fullbacks gets as well a lot of high ratings, why that?
The crosses on the far post my friend, and the full backs overlapping...

I play with PSG, and it ****** me off to see Van der Wiel or Kurzawa having better rating than Cavani, Di Maria or Verratti. I used to play a 4231 with Inside forward (Di Maria on the right, and Cavani on the left), like in real life.

One day I tried Sir Goalaot, a 4231 with wingers, so Di Maria on the left, and Lucas Moura on the right, and guess what? The best players in my team, best ratings, highest assissts... I understood it was the way to go but still didn't understand why most of the tacticians kept on playing inside forwards.

As I said in another thread, you can see that TFF now adjusted his tactics to keep the left footed on left and right footed on right, date 442, Knap Midsomers, Zyndar/CE Kingdom... All successful tactics playing that way.

So hopefully TFF will keep it that way and won't change it in another version ;)

'''In FM16, the fullbacks gets as well a lot of high ratings, why that?
The crosses on the far post my friend, and the full backs overlapping...''

1st of all yea they do have hight rates , coz of crosses. They do make cross on the far post, BUT. this tactic dont have ''AIM TO FAR post''
OR overlaping.

In adition to FM15 for doing this exploit you should train your player to make that ''cheat'''

In other words. FM 15 you should have knowledge that you should train long flat throw ect.
in fm16 what ever you do your wing back will be the critical player in your team.. even you put '' AIM at far post''
even not leave it as ramdom. So you dont make something special to them...so u can say..HEY look..i found something!..No..

About the succesfull tactics... tff tactics is one of the great around here, with some more, i dont think there is doubt for that.He all time test and try to find ways you already can see it :)

Also i forgot to mention. there weere many suffecfull corner set pieces at fm15 , like exploits. i saw a screen with 52 Corner goals by a guy in this forum who had tactic already. :)

'''In FM16, the fullbacks gets as well a lot of high ratings, why that?
The crosses on the far post my friend, and the full backs overlapping...''

1st of all yea they do have hight rates , coz of crosses. They do make cross on the far post, BUT. this tactic dont have ''AIM TO FAR post''
OR overlaping.

In adition to FM15 for doing this exploit you should train your player to make that ''cheat'''

In other words. FM 15 you should have knowledge that you should train long flat throw ect.
in fm16 what ever you do your wing back will be the critical player in your team.. even you put '' AIM at far post''
even not leave it as ramdom. So you dont make something special to them...so u can say..HEY look..i found something!..No..

About the succesfull tactics... tff tactics is one of the great around here, with some more, i dont think there is doubt for that.He all time test and try to find ways you already can see it :)

Also i forgot to mention. there weere many suffecfull corner set pieces at fm15 , like exploits. i saw a screen with 52 Corner goals by a guy in this forum who had tactic already. :)

I'm not sure you understood my point: I was mentionning that as a general rule for this FM16. I didn't say in no way, shape or form that this special TFF tactic was relying on any exploit. Until now, I still didn't find any myself. I just said that the crosses on the far post were overpowered. Actually, ALL the crosses are OP... Period!!!

You don't need to set it to far post, just to keep the crosses instructions unticked would leave the decision to the player and automatically lead to some far post crosses.

At the end of the day, you'll get a lot of goals from crosses, but if like me you don't like to have your full backs getting most of the assists in your team and leading the assist ranking in the league, why not just share the amount of them with your wide midfielers/AMR-L? And it can be achieved with players acting like wingers and not cutting inside, so right foot on right, and left foot on left. Mate, that's all I tried to say actually :)

I watch the game and I know what I see. Look at date 442, Knap Midsomer, TFF Annihilator v7... The 2 ST get most of the goals FROM CROSSES, but how come the Wide Midfielders get that many goals in the season as well?

Because when the MR or Right Back cross in the box, there's the 2 ST to receive it... And the opposite ML at THE BACK POST to send the ball in the net!!!

Luckily, I read the french FM forums, FM Base, SI Forum... I can't say that the crosses issue is a fact since SI refuses to admit a problem in this area, but I can't say this is just my opinion either since we are so many to have noticed it!!!

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/453728-Football-Manager-2016-16-3-0-Feedback-Thread

Next time, watch the game in full and look at the opposite GK reaction when your wide players cross :)

About your FM15 comment, we should know about the "cheat"... How can we not know it when we share experience, tactics and discuss about the game in a forum dedicated for it? I didn't discover this myself and learnt it here.

Actually, read the OP of one, if not THE best tactic for FM15, PREDATOR from TFF... http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/329410-predator.html#post2759113

It does rely on long throw too, or let's say it's a bonus and just avoid your players to learn it if you don't like it.

For plug and play, TFF makes great tactic for quite a while, no doubt about it, and he actually keeps your team balanced, but even if his or any tactic relied on any exploit, there's nothing wrong about it and I'm pretty much certain it shall make happy quite a lot of people here... Members are just free to download it or not :)

Also i forgot to mention. there weere many suffecfull corner set pieces at fm15 , like exploits. i saw a screen with 52 Corner goals by a guy in this forum who had tactic already.
smile.gif

You're right, some FM it was corner to 1st post, the last one was best header on the 2nd post... Again, I don't think anyone found any EXPLOIT for this FM. No Diablo, no 41221 (with 2 AM) exploiting the center like in the Championship Manager serie, no Tactikzz 4123 Grid System, no more players' collision issue where your ST was running LITERALLY with the ball through the opposite CD... That's what I mean by exploit :)

Last edited:

Hahaha, I was just reading the previous page and see this post...

Sorry for my previous "long winded style" post (660), it was unnecessary since you seem to share the same belief, you just noticed it yourself :)

I have some difficult in team talks before the match and during the match.

What do you use ?
Could you help me ?

Hey TTF, what do you think about Couthino (Liverpool) as an wide midfielder? He is right footed... where could i check his Ratings for the left foot?

The 5 stars rating must be to the thread and not for the tactic i believe!

This is a good tactic but not a 5 stars tactic!

Back