Arsene's Revenge - Getting Chelsea Relegated

Wow, I'm definitely keeping an eye on this.
I remember doing something similar in FM 2011 when I was managing Cremonese: Pergo (their rival team) defeated them in a derby IRL and after that loss Cremonese were, doing the maths, surely out of the playoffs.
So I decided to seek revente and to make sure I would do everything I could to get them relegated in FM: being promoted to Serie B while seeing Pergo relegated in Lega Pro 2 was a very satisfying moment. (A)

Hope you can destroy your rivals too. GOOD LUCK! ^^)

Bit of a mid season update for you guys!

We are sitting comfortably at first, while Chelsea is struggling in 8th, life is good!

View attachment 213730

Last edited:
Chelsea made any big transfers? Doing great so far your squad looks amazing

Chelsea made any big transfers? Doing great so far your squad looks amazing

Most of the players Chelsea are buying are around the 5-15 mill mark, decent Premier League level players, but certainly noone at the level of players they have lost in Hazard, Courtois, Oscar etc

One funny thing I saw was they offered to buy Thorgan Hazard, but Chelsea was rejected and he went to Liverpool instead!

Thanks, they have definitely lost that quality but, still a bit off of relegation

Yet another season wraps up with Arsenal winning pretty much everything again.

Messi was not able to repeat his amazing stats from his first season, not because he is declining, but because Sanchez was out for 5 months so Messi had to fill in on the wing and then he himself was also injured for 2 months.

Chelsea just scrapped in European football at 6th spot.

View attachment 213676

View attachment 213675

View attachment 213674

You should really try to loan some youngsters out to West Ham and Watford, maybe also QPR and Swansea.
If you also mamange to get Tottenham in trouble while you're targeting Chelsea, though, it could be a big 'bonus'. (A)

You should really try to loan some youngsters out to West Ham and Watford, maybe also QPR and Swansea.
If you also mamange to get Tottenham in trouble while you're targeting Chelsea, though, it could be a big 'bonus'. (A)
Some great ideas man! I have been trying, but sometimes the premier league clubs just arnt interested in any of my loanees:(

Ozil is ageing a little bit and starting to lose some attributes. Because our midfield and backline is so dominant, I decided to go for a more attack oriented replacement...

Ladies and gentlement, let me introduce you to Neymar!

Got him for 30 million upfront plus 70 million over 48 months. Overpriced, but hey, what else are we supposed to spend our money on? All of Chelsea's current players are average....

View attachment 980198

Think you may just be better than Chelsea, only by a smidge though

Here is Mancini (Chelsea) saying he wants to humiliate me and put me in my place.

View attachment 212365

But I don't think this is the way you humiliate someone, by having basically 6 at the back. I can see Mourinho's bus philosophy is rubbing off on him.

View attachment 212364

View attachment 212355

Got through my games against Chelsea without too much of a problem. They are current in the middle of a pretty shocking injury crisis and I can really see them struggle to finish the season in the top 8, of even top half of the table. But I doubt they will be relegated though...

View attachment 212007

Start of April and we are one game away from wrapping up the premier league! Meanwhile Chelsea is finally replicating their real life performances!

View attachment 211943
View attachment 211941

We have just clinched the title with about 8 games to spare and in the process I now have the status as the best manager in history!
It really should be Arsenes name up there, but oh well, I shall dedicate the award to him :)

Chelsea is struggling but will likely finish mid table.

Next season, I have something really exciting planned. So stay tuned! It's going to be huge :)