Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Just watching Milan they are terrible, making it easy for Carpi, new coach already endearing himself to the players too, upset Bacca by subbing him for Menez. Strange sub imo, surely you would want Bacca on with Menez?

And he's kept Mario on for the full game BOTH games. Who's may of not as well of been on the park. Either game.

Makes you wonder if that one is at the presidents behest.

And he's kept Mario on for the full game BOTH games. Who's may of not as well of been on the park. Either game.

Makes you wonder if that one is at the presidents behest.

Yeah maybe but you will know the club politics better than I, the more worrying thing for me if I was a milan fan was that everything was played in front of the Carpi midfield, all in straight lines or square. Even when Bacca was on there was not even balls in behind to even try and turn them around (although I only watched from 38min). They looked even worse at the back Carpi's main striker looked a handful but he used his know how to play on the other CB not Alex because he would not be able to outmuscle Alex.

Looks a big job on at Milan, need a ball playing mid and something out wide, they look easy to play against on that performance anyway just flood the middle drop deep and let them have it. I have just got a BT Sport login so I will probably be more active in this thread when I manage to catch the Serie A game, will be catching sundays hopefully think its Inter vs Udinese.

Looks a big job on at Milan, need a ball playing mid and something out wide, they look easy to play against on that performance anyway just flood the middle drop deep and let them have it. I have just got a BT Sport login so I will probably be more active in this thread when I manage to catch the Serie A game, will be catching sundays hopefully think its Inter vs Udinese.

Niang when fit is pretty good on the outside, coming on very well until the injury. Still need another good player there though.

Montolivo is supposed to be the ball playing mid but he's completely average. Really don't know who we could attract to improve on him at the moment but I think he is out of contract at the end of the season

I'll add another boss read I've just come across this evening on for me the single best defender of all time ANYWHERE.

Portrait of an Icon: Franco Baresi - Football365

Thanks for that mate, great article!

"In the Milan derby of 1989, Baresi played for over an hour with a broken arm after getting a kick from Jurgen Klinsmann, Milan’s captain only revealing the true extent of his pain after the final whistle. After keeping a clean sheet, of course."

Love that!!!

Last edited:
Niang when fit is pretty good on the outside, coming on very well until the injury. Still need another good player there though.

Montolivo is supposed to be the ball playing mid but he's completely average. Really don't know who we could attract to improve on him at the moment but I think he is out of contract at the end of the season

I really don't know its something you will have to throw money at, probably something outside the box. Its a shame Poli never lived up to his potential I remember him being highly rated when he first came through.

I really don't know its something you will have to throw money at, probably something outside the box. Its a shame Poli never lived up to his potential I remember him being highly rated when he first came through.

Yeah was supposed to be the next Pirlo, that worked out well haha.

Ben Arfa also out on contract at the end of the season, Always quite liked him and may be worth a punt for free. Last I saw he had 17 goals playing AMC, surely a better option that Prince Boateng

Yeah was supposed to be the next Pirlo, that worked out well haha.

Ben Arfa also out on contract at the end of the season, Always quite liked him and may be worth a punt for free. Last I saw he had 17 goals playing AMC, surely a better option that Prince Boateng

Yeah Ben Arfa has his **** toggether if he can keep it together then he is unplayable on his day. I'll be having a little scouting mission over the weekend haha, didn't realise bt sport had serie a so that was a bonus, not a bad little lineup of sport tbf, just need a sky sports login now and I am golden haha

I'm SO glad I missed this. This is an ALL TIME low. The Haka. Bad enough by itself. But against the frigging 'MIGHTY' Carpi. At home .....

Words utterly fail you. What has this once great football club become?

[video=youtube;Z3i0q2n4rZ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3i0q2n4rZ8[/video]

I'm SO glad I missed this. This is an ALL TIME low. The Haka. Bad enough by itself. But against the frigging 'MIGHTY' Carpi. At home .....

Words utterly fail you. What has this once great football club become?

I was so ****** off when they did this mate. I posted on twitter at the time, it's a ******* disgrace and a joke.

That the **** is the point!? Embarrassing

(by the way, it's supposed to be a Nivea advert using actors in Milan kits. Thats not Donarumma anyway. Can't really tell others by the camera. Still hate it even if this is true)

So I thought I'd take advantage of being home in a decent time to watch the second half of Verona- Milan this Monday tea-time. Verona, a team staring relegation in the face needing to win their last 4 games and hope everyone above them slips up. Verona, a team who had won THREE league games all season .....

..... You guessed it ..... Need points desperately? Have no fear, Milan are here to cure all your woes! 2-1 Verona win in the 94th minute (after Milan had lead at half-time), in what could well of been a 6 or 7 goal Verona win where it not for the kid in goals. All after last week's highly embarrassing (non) performance at home to the MIGHTY Carpi. The second time this year Milan have failed to beat the abysmal Verona. What are the chances they fail to win at home to second bottom Frosinone next Sunday?

Sassuolo just a point behind for the last Europa League place with 3 to go too. '97/'98-'98/'99 the last time Milan missed Europe for two straight years. But at least they won the league '98/'99 in Zaccheroni's first season. This side is a million miles away from even dreaming of another Serie A title. And bar an absolute miracle Juve will do the double at ease the Copa Italia final next month.

It goes from disastrous to absolute rock bottom carnage.

So I thought I'd take advantage of being home in a decent time to watch the second half of Verona- Milan this Monday tea-time. Verona, a team staring relegation in the face needing to win their last 4 games and hope everyone above them slips up. Verona, a team who had won THREE league games all season .....

..... You guessed it ..... Need points desperately? Have no fear, Milan are here to cure all your woes! 2-1 Verona win in the 94th minute (after Milan had lead at half-time), in what could well of been a 6 or 7 goal Verona win where it not for the kid in goals. All after last week's highly embarrassing (non) performance at home to the MIGHTY Carpi. The second time this year Milan have failed to beat the abysmal Verona. What are the chances they fail to win at home to second bottom Frosinone next Sunday?

Sassuolo just a point behind for the last Europa League place with 3 to go too. '97/'98-'98/'99 the last time Milan missed Europe for two straight years. But at least they won the league '98/'99 in Zaccheroni's first season. This side is a million miles away from even dreaming of another Serie A title. And bar an absolute miracle Juve will do the double at ease the Copa Italia final next month.

It goes from disastrous to absolute rock bottom carnage.

I did the exact same thing mate! Caught the second half, wish I didn't now!

If not for Donarumma making a few awesome saves it could have been a disgusting scoreline. He almost kept their penno out aswell, it was just hit really well.

Could tell the keeper was getting frustrated too, caught the ball at one point, ran forward looking for a counter and stopped then shook his head. Nobody making an effort to get in to space to receive the ball.

What was Bacca up to with that rabonna attempt too haha.

This season is a write off, can see Juve winning 4-0 or something. Just got to hope they relax a little too much during their title celebrations

Gianluigi Donnarumma Made more saves vs Verona (10) than any other goalkeeper has in a Serie A match this season

******* ****, vs 20th in the league who got relegated the same day!!

Corriere dello Sport claims Silvio Berlusconi has given the go ahead for the sale of Milan

Robin Li or Jack Ma could be the one behind the deal, but one thing is certain - Milan will get sold to the Chinese.

Jack Ma is apparently 18th richest man in the world lol. Not sure if this will be a good thing but it doesn't look like Milan will progress under the current system anyway.

All hail Jack Ma and his bazillions

(Robin Li is a lousy 119th richest man in the world)

Last edited:
Montolivo signed another contract, 3 million euros a year for 3 years.

He's ok, squad kind of player but I really hope Milan are aiming higher if this Chinese deal goes through

Back